Just Another Miraculous One S...

By jesusismynumber1

Title says it all! I'll be doing Ladynoir, Ladrien, Marichat, and Adrienette. Honestly, my favorite is Ladrie... More

Reveal #1
Ladrien #1
Adrienette #1 (+ Nathaniel)
Marichat #2 (C)

Marichat #1

851 27 5
By jesusismynumber1

*CHAT NOIR*

"

Miraculous Ladybug!"

I watched as Ladybug threw her lucky charm up toward the black starlit sky and it restored all that had been damaged during the most recent akuma attack with a burst of pink magic.

A huge smile was instantly plastered on my face.

"Pound it!"

She and I fist bumped, and I was the first one to leave on my staff.

I hadn't used cataclysm, so I knew I wouldn't be de-transforming any time soon.

I jumped off of a couple of buildings and enjoyed the clear air until I found a small balcony.

It seemed like a nice place to be on a beautiful night like this.

"I'll go get it, Mom!"

I heard a girl coming up to the balcony and searched frantically for a place to hide.

Pots. Plants.

I was a goner.

I heard the trapdoor open and suddenly a feminine gasp.

"C-Chat Noir?"

"Heheh, hey!"

"W-why are you on my balcony?"

I told her the truth.

"I can't help it if I'm simply admiring this beautiful night, and I stumble upon a beautiful girl, can I?"

She ignored my flirt and instead stepped forward.

"Chat," She put her hands on her hips, "why are you such a flirt?"

I smiled slyly.

"Like I said," I shrugged, "I can't help myself."

She rolled her eyes.

"Sooooooooo," she said awkwardly after waiting for me to speak through the silence.

"Sooooooooo," I copied.

She let a small smile slip.

"Wow," I said softly.

She furrowed her brows.

"What?"

"Its just, you have a nice smile," I explained honestly.

"I never noticed that about you," I continued thoughtfully.

As Adrien, she only ever smiles forcefully near me.

I have the strangest feeling that she doesn't really like me.

I mean, she's always avoiding me and I hear my name when she whispers to her friends.

But now, it's like I get to see a whole new side of her.

"Thanks," she replied sarcastically, snapping out of my own world.

"No," I defended, "I mean-"

"I know what you mean," she said jokingly as she rolled her blue eyes.

I let out a sigh of relief and shook my head playfully.

"Good," I replied.

We stood quietly for a while.

"Um," I began, interrupting the silence, "shouldn't you be getting something for your mom?"

Her eyes lit up suddenly and she reached out for the bag of flour beside a small flower.

"Oh! Yeah, this!" She exclaimed before almost tripping as she walked backward with the object in her hands.

I chuckled.

"Bye Marine- I mean, complete stranger."

I tried to cover up my mistake, but she had already caught me.

"Chat Noir, how do you know my name?"

I scratched the back of my neck and racked my head for a believable solution.

I looked around and found a pot with the name "Marinette" on it in cursive.

"Umm, just a lucky guess from," I grabbed the inscribed container, "this, uh pot."

She made a weird face and suddenly burst with a giggle.

"O-okay kitty!" She shouted behind her as she went back down to her room.

I smiled to myself when she was gone.

I had never noticed that Marinette had such a cute personality.

She never gets close enough to let me see it.

I wondered this as I stared off into deep dark sky.

The stars sparkled all around me and as I watched them standing out in the black as raven night, I realized how much I wished I could see them with my wonderful lady.

My Ladybug.

I stayed up there for a while after she left and just as I was about to leave, Marinette came back up with a small tray of pastries.

"Oh, you're still here!"

I smiled.

"You thought I left! Why, you offend me, Madame!"

I put a paw on my chest and gave an exaggerated gasp.

She giggled.

"Oh, please understand, that was never my intention, Monsieur!"

Her eyes seemed so joyful as she playfully pleaded.

Those gorgeous blue eyes.

Suddenly I saw the tray of pastries in her hands.

"Aw, you brought that for me?"

Her cheeks pinked a little in the soft moonlight.

"Y-yeah. If you want any," she murmured the last part, but I was already lunging for the blessed tray.

My modeling diet isn't necessarily pleasant after eating it every day of my life.

Escargot just isn't always appetizing.

Her eyes widened to the size of the moon (A/N Haha, P!atd is everywhere) as I stuffed cheeks with croissants and cookies and muffins.

"Oh, thank you," I groaned gratefully when I had finished the entire tray.

"Umm, okay, wow. You eat like you've never had a flake of bread before."

I smiled bashfully.

"Well, it's not that, it's just- I don't get to eat this kind of stuff all the time."

She looked horrified.

"You mean you don't eat croissants on a daily basis! How preposterous!"

I laughed.

"Nope, I think you're the only one in the city that eats like a king every day."

She blushed.

"What kind of disrespect is this, then! You should be bowing to me! I am royalty!"

I herald my abdomen as an uncontrollable laugh came tumbling from my lips.

"No problem, Princess."

And with that I took a a bow, kissed the top of her hand, and used staff to carry me all the way back home.

This had been interesting.

Marinette was interesting.

And I was determined to know more.

####################

So this is gonna be the second to last part for a long time.

I'm sorry that it's so short but . . . . yeah, I've got nothing.

Thanks for hanging in there with me.

And Bai peeps.

-notaDISNEYprincess1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 474 23
UNDER CONSTRUCTION Marishka Queen is a special kid with special powers and she is called upon by three old men to save the world. Along the way she...
27.8K 762 14
"Isabella" I looked in front of me to see Tiger Lily. "Tiger Lily" I looked around to see the curse destroying everything but a light surrounded me "...
534K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
8.4K 389 10
Alice Kennedy moved away from Derry a long time ago, but she decided to go back. With Halloween fast approaching she gets the opportunity to take her...