My Snapchat

By BlueDolphinBailey

Hope to see some of your snaps while im bored More

My Life off wattpad

36 0 0
By BlueDolphinBailey

I would just like to say if your reading this then hey. Lol well if u follow me on here then I'm inviting u to see a little of my life as it happens I'm working on a really big book and you guys will get to see me write something. I like getting in my zone and my family take over my snap. I will add everyone that join My Life on Snapchat. I really write when u guys give me motivation and I just like to say thank u guys. See u on the Snappie. SHOUT OUT's to everyone that join me!

So How Many Of U Are Real Who Gone really MF Fuc With Me Fr Fr! Hope to literally see u on tha snappie. It's gonna give me something to definitely write and talk about. 👑🅱 💋💦

I look back and my snap has came a long way. Hope to see you on snap and i snap back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 69.1K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
11.7M 301K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...