The Truth Hurts

De pinkcookie4

Greghanne is the celebrity IT couple and everyone loves them together, but themseves. Meghanne Cooper is a po... Mai multe

The Truth Hurts

chapter 2

19 3 2
De pinkcookie4

Pic of Gregeory>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

happy reading :)

---------------------------------------

Meghanne's POV

normal morning routine get up and ready, eat and get in the limo. Today i was going to be going to the studio of Romeo and Juliet and i'm juliet and i have no idea who is Romeo seen as my co-star quit because of another offer.

we pulled up to the studio and i went in to meet the director Christine Alanne.

"Darling mwa mwa," she did the other the top hello.

"hello, Christine," i smiled.

"ok, your Co-star is practacing his lines in your changing room go meet him," she sung.

i nodded and walked to the door saying Romeo and Juliet on it. i opened the door and closed it before i looked at the brown haired monster.

"you," i hissed.

"Meghanne," he whispered seen as the room wasn't sound proof.

"what the hell are you doing here?" i hissed.

"i'm your co-star," he said in a 'duh' voice.

"oh great and by the way 'we're' having a baby<" i smiled.

"congratulations," he smiled.

"your being nice to me?" i said raising an eyebrow.

"i'm not a complete dick," he shrugged.

"i know, i over react, and i'll talk to Alex tonight about names before we go onto a chat show and soon enough we will have to tell the world that this is a sham because Alex will leave me sooner or later especially if i say his kid's yours," i sighed.

"ok, let's go and i'm looking forward to the big kiss seen," he chuckled.

"dick head," i hissed following him back to the stage.

"hello we are going to do the last scene go put on your costumes," christine smiled.

five minutes later we were back and i was in a white ripped dress with my blonde hair curled and strong make-up on. i grabbed my rose and went onto the stage. Greg had his jogging bottoms on and a loose shirt.

"ok, places people." Christine shouted. i ran onto the stage and layed down in the coffin that lyed on the table it was gold with red innings.

"Action," she shouted.

Greg ran on looking shocked and came to my side laying his hands onto my arms.

"Juliet why? why did you have to leave me?" he cried.

he pulled out a small bottle of blackcurrent juice aka poison.

"see you soon Juliet," he said swallowing the contense of the bottle the dramaticly falling to the floor. his hand hit the rim of the coffin and pulled it off the table.

"ahh," i screamed falling and landing on my front.

"Shit! the baby," Greg shouted.

"ah," i hissed in pain.

"Baby?" mumbles went around.

"yes she's bloody pregnant," he hissed.

"my arm really hurts," i cried in pain.

"it looks dislocated or broken," he said and i turned to see my arm bending the wrong way.

"it hurts," i cried.

"someone call an ambulance," he shouted.

"Greg thank you for being here and not being a dick," i whispered.

"it'll all be ok Meg," he smiled.

an hour later i was in hospital and luckily my baby was ok. Sadly i wan't that good, i broke and dislocated my arm,s o i got to go home and spend the day with Alex.

"hey babes, are you ok?" he asked coming and sitting on the bed with me.

"yeah thinking of baby names what do you think?" i asked.

"for a girl, Sydney? Grace? Madison? Hayley? Victoria? Lucy? Amy? Talyah? Rosalin?Sian?" Alex said.

"i like Rosalin and Amy, i also like Sian and Sydney," i smiled.

"Rosalin Sian?" he said.

"Sian Rosalin sounds better," i said.

"ok Sian Rosalian what about a boy? " he said.

"i like Brett? Clay? Blake?" i said.

"i like them all i also like Ryan? Jesse? Ashley? Jordan? Reece?" he said.

"Clayton Ryan? Blake Jordan? Jordan Reece? Clayton Reece? Ryan Brett?" i asked.

"i like Blake Jordan, Clayton Reece and Ryan Brett," he said.

"ok, so we narrowed it down, oh and my first scan is tomorrow and i can fnd out if there boys or girls," i sung.

"you got the day off then?" he asked.

"yep,"i smiled.

(next day)

"Baby get up, i'm coming to the scan saying i'm your best friend which i kind of am, "he chuckled.

"ok, i',m up," i groaned getting up, and dressed before getting in the limo.

we drove to the doctors and they began to give me my first scan.

"ok, so do you want to know the sexes of your babies?" the nurse asked.

"babies?" i asked.

"yes you have quintuplets," she said.

"five babies?" i said.

"yes so do you want ot know?" she asked.

"yes," i nodded.

"3 boys and two girls," she smiled.

"thats, good," i smiled.

we left after and went back to our house smiling widely.

"so what shall we name our five children?" he asked.

"Blake Jordan, Clayton Reece and Ryan Brett for the boys and Sydney Amelia and Rosalin Sian for the girls," i smiled.

"deal," he nodded.

RING!

"Hello Meghanne Cooper speaking," i said picking up the phone.

"Hi Meghanne, it's Greg," he said.

"oh hi i just found out i'm having quintuplets," i smiled.

"really and we're got a lunchtime interview today," he mumled.

"ok, come pick me up and then i'll do all the talking when it comes to names," i said quickley.

"whatever," he mumbled and hung up.

"have lunchtime interview babe sorry i need to get changed to talk about our babies to the world," i said over dramaticly using my hands and everything.

"ok," he grumbled as i went up stairs. i put on a baggy pink top and some loose jeans, but then i heard the doorbell.

i ran, well walked down stairs and opened the door to see Greg, i followed him to his sportscar, which we quickly drove to the studio.

we had the normal prepare session then we went and sat on the couches until Kelly Howard came on doing here normal intro.

"Hi Kelly," we said together.

"so your having a child?" she sung.

"Children," we corrected.

"oh children do you know what they are?" she asked.

"yes three boys and two girls," i smiled.

"oh do you have names?" she asked.

"yes we do actually Blake Jordan, Clayton Reece and Ryan Brett for the boys and Sydney Amelia and Rosalin Sian for the girls," i smiled moving closer to greg.

"oh lovly," she smiled.

-----------------------

cheers

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

238K 14.4K 16
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
262K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
455K 25.7K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...