Tell Me The Truth

By AlwaysInYourArms

Elizabeth has been friends with Kathy since she could remember, but when Kathy turns fifteen everything seems... More

Chapter 1 "Because of you"
Chapter 2 "Almost lover"
Chapter 3 "Hurtful"
Chapter 5 "You know the way"
Chapter 6 "For the love of a daughter"

Chapter 4 "Gone"

32 1 0
By AlwaysInYourArms

Hey!!!

So sorry about the late update, but I have been sick so I've been sleeping alot, but I'm getting better so, here is chapter 4 and I'll update WAY somewhere this week.

Hope you like it.

VOTE, COMMENT, & FAN <3

-AlwaysInYourArms xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4- Gone

"It's so beautiful" I said awed by how the dance turned out.

"Do you wanna dance?" Kevin asked reaching his hand out to me.

"Yeah I would like that" I said taking his hand.

     We walked towards the middle of the ballroom. The DJ was playing my favorite song and  he was holding me close to him. I was starring at his eyes and he was starring into mine he twirled me around and while he twirled me around I saw all my friends dancing with their dates and I saw Kathy with Danny he was twirling her too I waved at her and she waved back. Kevin pulled me back to him and we danced again.

"You don't know how beautiful you are right now" he said looking at me.

"I do don't I" I said getting closer to him.

     He leaned in to kiss me ...

"HELLO? ELI WAKE UP!" Kathy yelled.

     I didn't know I fell asleep I guess my daydreaming turned into a dream.

"Sorry did I fall asleep for two hours!" she said showing me her cell.

"Really? Wow I must have been really tired" I said standing up and getting a glass of water.

"So what do you wanna do?" Kathy asked following me to the kitchen.

"You wanna go for a walk around the park?" I asked looking outside it was beautiful outside and I did want to go outside.

"Sure let me get dressed" Kathy said going upstairs, I followed her.

     I went to the bathroom while Kathy got dressed. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and combed my hair. When I got out Kathy was putting on her shoes.

"How do I look?" Kathy asked standing up and posing like a model.

"You look great as always" I said smiling.

"Thank" she said going to the bathroom.

     I looked at my closet to see what I should wear I picked a brown leather jacket and a white shirt. I then opened one of my drawers to find pants. When Kathy got out of the bathroom I just was finished putting on my pants.

"You look great I like that jacket why didn't you ever wear it?" she asked going to the mirror to put lotion on her face.

"Oh its new just found  it in my closet" I said going to the mirror and also putting lotion on my face and then putting lip gloss.

     We went downstairs after we were done and I found a pair of shoes that matched my outfit. We then went outside and went to the park that was near my house. I could feel the sun on my arms and face.

"You guys going for a walk too?' I looked down to see it was Kevin that said that, I forgot he walked here sometimes  I guess this was one of those days.

"Yeah we were bored and we saw it was nice outside so we decided on going for a walk" I said looking at his arm.

"Oh ... that's a nice jacket you got there is it new I haven't seen you wear it before" he said looking at my jacket.

"Yeah I just found it in my closet and decided on wearing it" I said looking at him and when I did I noticed that he was looking right back at me.

"Can I join you guys walk?" he asked me.

"Sure" I said.

"Hey can you guys go ahead and walk?" Kathy asked looking at me.

"Why?" I asked looking at her with worried eyes I didn't want to be with Kevin alone.

"Oh cause I have to call my parents to tell them I'm alright and that I'm gonna stay longer" she said giving me a wink.

"Oh OK" I said.

     She was walking away and me and Kevin started walking. It was silent for a long time it wasn't an awkward silence that was comfortable. After awhile I found a  bench and decided on sitting on it he joined me.

"So I answered you why I was taking a walk so now you answer me why are you taking a walk?" I asked looking at the tree that was a few feet across to me.

"Oh my parents had their friends over and they were getting loud so I decided to go outside for a little, you know get some peace and quiet" he said, I could feel him stare at me, but I was too nervous to look back my stomach was very queasy and I could feel my heart pump faster and faster by the minute. I let out a big breath and I noticed it was little and shaky and I blushed.

"Are you nervous?" he asked.

"No why do you ask?" I said.

"Oh cause you're blushing and you're voice is a little shaky" he said.

"Oh..." I said, all of a sudden my hand felt warm and I turned to look to see what was it when I did I saw that it was his hand.

"You're holding my hand you know" I said and I felt so dumb of course he knew he was holding my hand.

He laughed " Yeah I know."

"Oh..." I said now noticing my shaky voice.

"Eli I wanted to tell you for a while that..." he stopped and looked to the ground.

"OH MY GOD IS HE ABOUT TO SAY WHAT I THINK HE IS GOING TO SAY!" I thought.

"I wanted to tell you that I liked you for a  while now ..... and I-I wanted to know if you felt the same way" he said getting closer to me.

"Um... well I do... I've liked you for a while too" I couldn't believe I finally said it out loud how I felt for him to him I could feel this unbearable happiness inside me I couldn't take it.

     He started to lean and I swear my heart stopped and I couldn't breath. Then I closed my eyes and he was kissing me. How many times have I dreamed of him kissing me  well my dreams weren't nothing like how it was, it was nothing close... it was better. His lips were so soft I know I had to breath at some point, but I didn't want to pull away from him it was like our lips were glues together.

"So this is what happens when I leave I should leave more often" she laughed.

     I opened my eyes to see Kevin's eyes I couldn't stop starring and I wouldn't if I hadn't remembered that someone talked. I turned to see it was Kathy she had a smirk in her face and my house phone in her hand.

"Why do you have my house phone?" I asked it was weird to talk it felt like I haven't talked in so long.

"Oh it was your mom she said she wanted to talk to you" she said handing me the phone.

     I took it. It was my mother saying that she wouldn't be back until midnight so she told me to order pizza. After I hung up I gave the phone back to her and then a question occurred to me how long have me and Kevin been out here?

"How long has it been since you left?" I asked.

Her smirk became this huge smile "It has been an hour and a couple of minutes why?"

"Oh I just wanted to know" I said and I knew that I was supposed to go back with Kathy and say good-bye to Kevin so I turned back to Kevin I leaned into him and kissed him and then laid my forehead against his and whispered "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"I guess you will" he said pulling my chin forward to kiss him again we then both got up at the same time and he went his way home and I went my way home with Kathy.

     All of a sudden Kathy jumps right in front of me and said "So what happened, tell me everything!"

"Well so like we were walking and then I sat on the bench and he joined me so like then we were talking and like he lays his hand on top of mine and I said the dumbest thing I said 'Your holding my hand you know' and then he was like I know then he told me he liked me and then I told him I liked him too and then before I knew it we were kissing!"

"OH MY GOD! That is like a moment off a book or a movie you are so lucky, how was it?" she asked.

      I walked faster her and started to walk again.

"His lips were so soft and he was so gentle I had to breath, but I didn't want to because I knew that if I did it would be a second our lips had to be apart and I didn't want that so I tried to breath through my nose" when I said it was like I was having the kiss for a second time and it felt like a dream like this wasn't happening, but the great thing was... that it was.

"ELI! I THINK YOU'RE IN LOVE!"  she said catching up with me.

     Well I took love seriously I don't say I love you to anybody unless I've been with that person for a least more than five months. Kathy well Kathy took love differently, but still I don't know maybe I might change my rules for Kevin...

     The sun was starting to come down so me and Kathy started to run back to my house. When we were back inside I went straight to the kitchen to see the time it was almost eight. My stomach started to growl so I started talk so she wouldn't hear my stomach for some weird reason I didn't want anybody hear my stomach growl.

"So you hungry?" I asked going to the kitchen looking for something to cook.

"Oh yeah I am" she said it sounded like her voice was fading away I turned to see she was walking away and I could hear her dial a number.

"Who are you calling?" I asked.

"The pizza guy duh don't you remember your mom said that we  could call for a pizza cause she is coming late today" she said continuing to dial the rest of the number.

"Hey if a guy answers you want to flirt with him to see if we can get a free side?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

"Okay!" she said when she put the phone in her ear she had this big smile on her face I guess a guy answered.

"Hi you have a nice voice it is very hot" she said curling a strand of her hair around her finger.

"Hhhmmm you're very welcome then" she laughed.

"You think?" she asked.

"Aw you're sweet" she said blushing.

"So like I was wondering if I could have one large pizza half cheese and half pepperoni?" she asked.

"You think you could do that like I wouldn't want you yo get fired or anything" she said winking to me.

"That is so sweet of you thanks oh I was wondering if you could deliver my pizza to me?" she asked.

"Okay then I guess I'll see you in a few" she said hanging up.

"So are we having free sides?" I asked.

"Nope... were getting free sides and a free liter of soda they had an extra of mozzarella sticks that nobody picked up" she said.

"Kathy you're the best wait what kind of soda?" I asked.

"I don't know I guess it'll be a surprise" she said going to the living room sitting down on the couch and turning on the TV.

     I followed her and plopped myself on the couch and layed down. It was a pretty long couch so Kathhy could lay down too. We watched MTV and they were showing "That 70's Show." After a while we noticed that we already watched this show so we changed it to Nickelodeon and they were showing "My Wife and Kids." The doorbell rang after the show was about to be over Kathy ran to the door and stopped at the door and reached into her pocket and put some lip gloss then she opened the door.

"Oh hi Rodger" she said.

"Hi" Rodger said "I didn't get your name on the phone."

"Oh it is Kathy" she said.

"Oh well then hi Kathy so here is your pizza, soda, and mozzarella sticks" he said.

"Um... well I don't think I can carry all this by myself" she said.

"Well let me help you" Rodger said.

"Hey Eli pizza is here!" Kathy yelled.

"You have a friend over?' he asked.

"Yup" she said "Hey Eli come to the kitchen and meet Rodger!"

     I didn't really want to go to meet Rodger cause a new show came on, but I didn't want to act rude in front of a guest so I got out of the couch and went to the kitchen.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"I wanted you to meet Rodger he is the pizza guy" she said.

"His Rodger it is nice to meet you by the way thanks for the side and soda" I said reaching my hand toward him to shake it.

He grabbed it and shook it "Nice to meet you Eli" he said smiling to me "so you guys all by yourselves here?"

"Yup" Kathy said opening the box "want one?"

"That's cool I wish my folks would let me order pizza when they leave when I was young and no thanks I got to go back to work."

"Oh okay well here" she said reaching her pocket and getting money out "there is also a tip."

"Thanks!" he said giving her a hug "well I guess I have to leave now."

"Yeah I guess you do here let me walk you out" Kathy said walking with him "Bye" she said waving before she shut the door.

     She then ran back to the kitchen and got two plates from drawers and gave me a plate. I got my pizza and she got hers. We went back to the living room and continued to watch "My Wife and Kids."

"Are you sad?" I asked.

"Why would you think I'm sad?" she asked turning her head to look at me.

"Cause you seem to like Rodger a lot" I said looking back at her.

"Oh I was still pretend flirting" she said looking back at the TV.

"Wow then you're a pretty good actor" I said also looking back at the TV.

"Yip I know I'm the best" she said laughing.

     We continued to watch TV. After the shows was done we had already finished the whole pizza box, but we left some pieces for pizza left for my parents. So I got my plate and took Kathy's plate and went to the kitchen and started to clean dishes. I then went upstairs and found Kathy already in her PJ's and laying on my bed reading one of my magazines. So I went to one of my drawers and got my PJ's too. I went to the bathroom to change and when I came out Kathy looked up to show me something in the magazine, but then she stopped and her eyes got huge.

"Wow hello sexy" she said "is that from like Victoria Secret or something?"

"Yup I just got it. it was in sale" I said going to my nightstand and checking my cell to see if I had any messages or missed calls. None.

"Well you look hot" she said putting my magazine in the nightstand and going under the covers.

     I also went to bed and covered myself with my favorite blanket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
181K 8.9K 54
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
850K 75.2K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
4.4M 244K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...