For Once In My Life (Stevens...

By Sarahbeth552002

When Dana Rowland first meets Quinn Stevens, it's during the storm of a century, and his mysterious appearanc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (The End)
Save the Last Dance
A Broken Promise
All or Nothing at All
Hold You In My Arms (Stevens book 9)

An Honest Kiss

17.7K 267 3
By Sarahbeth552002

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/67339293-an-honest-kiss

Rachel had survived and she had moved on with her life by following a dream that she had always had, to be a medical relief worker in West Africa. She would finally be far away from all that haunted her, and she would be able to begin again and leave the past behind her or so she thought. That was until she arrived and her past was there, waiting. Dr. Jack Cooper had believed he was doing the right thing when he left Rachel but seeing her again reminded him of all of the reasons why he had left and all of the reasons why he should have stayed. Was it to late? Would they find a way to be honest with each other?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 96.7K 38
Flannery Moore decides to take a year off of college and put her ambitions to be a voice teacher on hold to stay home amd keep her parents marraige f...
154K 6.1K 18
Kendall Clark is at the top of her game. She's one of the best black female Veterinarians in Los Angeles, California and everybody loves her. She's s...
808 159 31
What if the coldest heart met with the warmest heart after several years they are separated? What if their meet and separate are because of the curse...
598 43 18
Danielle Russo is a down on her luck twenty year old working from pay check to pay check to feed her addiction as she runs from all her problems unti...