For Once In My Life (Stevens...

By Sarahbeth552002

When Dana Rowland first meets Quinn Stevens, it's during the storm of a century, and his mysterious appearanc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (The End)
An Honest Kiss
A Broken Promise
All or Nothing at All
Hold You In My Arms (Stevens book 9)

Save the Last Dance

35.6K 431 6
By Sarahbeth552002

 Cassandra Evans, Production Assistant for Jasper Fulton's new musical, 'Save the Last Dance,' is trying to keep a low profile. When she meets the star of the production, internationally famous actor Mason Stevens, she is caught off guard by his charming smile and the instant dislike that he feels for her. It becomes apparent that he believes the worst; that she is trying to win a role in the production by being more than just an assistant to Jasper. But the truth is just as incriminating. Will the strong attraction that they feel when the touch overcome their instant dislike of one another?

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/70476179-save-the-last-dance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 121K 31
Ajax Preston West III has everything he's ever wanted, all but Harper Morgan. The one woman he's waited for, the one woman he's always wanted. His be...
16.3K 1K 18
Hello this is my first Attempt to write a story, I hope it will be a good one and worth it to read. My most loved characters are of course of Guardia...
12.2K 915 25
After an experience that left the whole family marked in tragedy, Michael's memory of the past has left him. As he tries to adjust to an unfamiliar l...
154K 6.1K 18
Kendall Clark is at the top of her game. She's one of the best black female Veterinarians in Los Angeles, California and everybody loves her. She's s...