The Kingdom , Full of Power a...

By ExoYoongShiDae

The Kingdom Full of Power and Love , Soshi Planet and Exo Planet . ( Pls consider all of them have same ages... More

Why did you faint Yoong ?
Snsd's visit
I'm here for you oppa
Go with me , you won't get bored
Sae Ron with her mates and boyfriend
Their identity will be different starting now as I have made my decision
The truth behind the accident
Danger begins
Flashback at the park ( short chapter )
Lovers
The story of lovers ( only the flashback of the last chapter ) Part 1
SNSD's Powers
The story of lovers Part 2
Explanation Revealed
Surprise My Yummieee !!
I WILL
New Story
You're 4 in 1 but I still love Yoona
Training (short update)
THEY ARE REALLY POPULAR !!
WHAT ?!
I will protect you my Uri
New Story
We can do everything if we are together , ExoShiDae together , FOREVER !
New story again
Cousins ?
Almost end : The Battle Started !
Why ? :'(
U-Unnie ( short update )
Victoria ?!!!!!
I will do Book 2 !!!! Yehet !!
Bad news T~T
Before I dissappear :)
SNSD COMEBACK 2017 ?
Support my new story ^^
Our Goddess
Mianhae
New account

His phone's wallpaper

411 21 0
By ExoYoongShiDae

"RRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG !!!" The alam clock rang . "Unnie !!" Sae Ron shouted . "Ne ? Wae ?" Yoona asked while getting up from the bed . "Exo oppas are in the kitchen ." Sae Ron explained ."So ? What am I gonna do ?" Yoona pouted ." Yah ! Unnie ! Look at yourself !" she frowned ." I'm just gonna fix my face and hair . I'm comfortable with my shirt and shorts ." Yoona replied . "Annyeong hasseyo" Sae Ron greeted the Exo members . "Maknae ? Where's your unnie ?" Asked Chanyeol , Xiumin and D.O . "Yah ! Can't you wait ?" Baekhyun shouted ... "Oh annyeong oppas" Yoona bowed . All exo members dropped their jaws , -Yoona is so sexy . And her face is so cute . "Have you eaten already ?" Suho asked . "Anni . I just woke up . What are you guys doing here anyway ? Have you eaten your breakfast oppas ?" Yoona answered politely ." Ummmm . We are here to accompany you , your members left and went to Japan for 3 days" Chen explained . "Why all of the sudden ? Aigooo , I'm very tired ." Yoona felt uncomfortable ."Yah Yoong , it seems you're feeling dizzy . Eat your breakfast now , I won't let you pass out again" Baekhyun pouted . "Bacon oppa ! I'm fine , i'm going to eat ok oppa ?" Yoona smiled . Baekhyun blushed after he heard Yoona called his nickname . While eating , she saw Baekhyun's phone . She checked the time by looking at Bacon's phone , she saw her face , on his screen , she was shocked .. But she didn't get angry and proceed eating . After eating , Yoona washed the dishes . Then she went to the living room to watch My Love From The Star . Exo secretly watch Yoona lay down on the sofa and fell asleep . "Ummmm , oppas ? What are you guys seriously doing ?" Asked Sae Ron . While they are answering , Yoona secretly went outside the dorm . It's 11 am already . She went to the store to buy something to eat . When suddenly she heard a familiar voice and a voice of a girl . She suddenly said "Appa ?" She wondered .

Sorry for the short update . Tiffany's teaser is so exciting . Sorry it took long . I'm going to make a new update later . Mianhae and Gomawo ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5K 77
You are Y/n, a 19 years old boy who just debuted with your group under one of the biggest companies in K-pop. It's a long journey to the top. Along t...
86.8K 1.6K 37
You used to live in America with your brother, Jiyong and your sister, Yoona and your childhood friends, Jimin, Youngjae, and Chen, your brother 's f...
6.9K 250 29
where two kingdoms are cursed because of what the past did, the citizens in this kingdom can never be met only their kings and those events rarely ha...
17.1K 755 39
"Just call out my name whenever you need me.I'll always be there for you" - Park Jimin "We aren't real siblings,you know that.We don't have the same...