Sample

By rowena_wiseman

Micro fiction / Updated when inspiration strikes ... More

Intro
Push
Poker face
Living
Buttons
The presentation
Sorry
Inspiration
Recurring nightmare
Wine bar
Home Beautiful
Couples
Raccoon
It all started and ended with Nicolette
even nuns have holidays
Seismic
Customs
The Master and the Margarita
AAA AAA
Numb
Body
101 Dalmatians
I want to suck face
Labour of love
Hobby
Hide your play
Subject to change
Feather pillows
Missing cord
Nitric oxide
Love
Pissing on the patriarchy
Placeholder
You don't know what love is
Freedom
Venus
Weeping Women
Author's note

Stationary

150 7 3
By rowena_wiseman

Brad sat on a thumbtack left pointy side up on the classroom floor. The teacher was reading a book to the class. He didn't want to make a big deal even though it hurt. He tossed the thumbtack behind the bookshelf quietly. Later, he found two dollars in the tanbark on the playground. He thought about handing it in to the office. But instead he bought an ice-cold drink from the canteen. His teeth froze. At home he discovered sawdust in his underpants. His mum was annoyed by the mess and told him to have a shower. But Brad insisted on having a bath. When he sat down in the bath his knees were red and there were six staples and a rubber band floating in the water. He forgot to use any soap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
40.6K 2.8K 35
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...