goner. ;; a joshler fanfic

By nervousgh0st

Tyler is depressed, schizophrenic and self harms. he has two best friends, Josh dun and frank iero. Tyler ha... More

goner.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
quick a/n
nineteen
twenty
twenty øne
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
not-so quick a/n
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
suicide note
truce.
nostalgic

sixteen

2.3K 94 33
By nervousgh0st

i kinna feel like this is going by super fast i think i might do longer chapters ((but not super long just a little longer that currently)) after this one, this is going to be short af and also in this chapter the italic writing isnt blurryface talking

third person view

it was a warm summer night. with a slight breeze. it was cold enough to wear a sweater so you wouldnt be cold but warm enough it wasnt to hot in a sweater. it was the perfect weather for a walk outside. it was around 11pm but since it was summer there was still a slight amount of light out.

tylers pov

i shakily walked the sidewalk down the highway. there were no cars and everything was still, i was alone. i stuffed my hands into the pockets of my black hoodie and walked a bit slower, i was in no rush i had to relax- for once.

anxiety filled up inside me and i hated this feeling but it made me more sure of what i was doing. i continued to slow my pace until i wasnt walking anymore.

everything was quiet.

everything was still.

i removed my hands from my pockets, hands mostly covered as the sweater was a little big on me. i leaned against the rail and looked over it.

yup, itd be high enough.

i took a deep breathe and tried to stop fucking shaking god why do i have to be such an inconvenience to myself!

i got myself over the rail and was now sitting on it, i had my eyes shut as i slowly begun to lower myself from the rail and stand on the other side.

one. last. breath.

keeping my hands gripped on the rail, i opened my eyes and saw that the drop seemed even higher up than before. a small smile crept its way onto my face, id finally be dead.

i let go of the rail and jumped without thinking

my thoughts as soon as i jumped were what i was half expecting

as i fell i felt good about my decision i stopped shaking just like id finally stop breathing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 130 25
"I let waves of insults crash down on me, feeling myself drawing closer to an attack and then, it stops and the room is dead silent." {Ryan is sent t...
5.8K 666 30
Frank Iero was a boy who was alone, sure he had a family, but they never cared about him. All they cared about was his brother, Frank felt alone in t...
7K 580 37
BOOK 1 OF THE MIND GAMES TRILOGY! Josh has the gift of Telepathy. Tyler has the curse of Telekinesis. Josh is harmless. Tyler is dangerous. Can Tyler...
5.2K 186 17
*Trigger Warning* may contain scenes of self harm, suicide, depression or drugs/alcohol. Gerard could be a little stubborn at times. Frank was the op...