Love In A Crowd (Camren)

Par ariap23camren

Plus

Just The Begining

69 2 4
Par ariap23camren

Camila POV

I am sooo excited I am going to the 1975 concert!! But Ally didn't want to come so I am going by myself, which annoys me so much because she is my best friend... and my only friend. I start to play some Taylor swift while getting ready. As I am singing 'You Belong With Me' I smudge my eyeliner "Shit" I say freaking out. I fix my winged eye look up and put on some jewellery. *Ding ding* I hear my phone buzz as I am walking down stairs with my bag I grab my I phone 6s rose gold out and it was ally saying:

Ally: hey I know I didn't want to come to that concert... But have fun! And be safe, don't go with any strangers!

Camila:Ok,ok I love you!!

Ally: oh and don't do drugs!! Bye Mila!

I run down stairs kissing my mum, dad and sister, I get in the car bringing my "the 1975" albums, and just start jamming out in the car like crazy! People keep on texting me but I don't want to die because then I'll miss out on the concert and not to mention ally would kill me.... with holy water😹.

I arrive at the venue it's massive, there are so many people it will be hours till I get in! A guard comes over to me O.H N.O what now?! "Hello mam, may we speak?" He asks politely I nod with fear written on my face. "How old are you this is an 18+ show!?" I start to giggle "sorry, I am 19" I start chuckling because he thinks I am young! I carry on walking in the line people have already fainted and vomited which is gross I hate vomiting the last time I did it was on my crush she was the most stunning girl in the world but she broke my heart, so my lips were saying goodbye. (🎶)
I am hoping to find someone soon:(.

Ok so this was just a short intro please give this a star and my Instagram acc is: @5h.edits23 so please follow me on that and hope you like! Xx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Her Secret Par Ayo

Roman d'amour

10.7M 248K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
2.1M 125K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.2M 30.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
364K 27.7K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...