She Has A Secret | AC | Karma...

Door CoFFeeBeaN28

「B o o k t w o」 Truly, madly, deeply is Yuuki Angel in love with Akabane Karma, so does he. Since they b... Meer

♚SHE [25.5] : PRELUDE♚
♚SHE [26] :MATCH MAKING♚
♚SHE [27] : SUMMER FESTIVAL♚
♚SHE [28] : PUDDING♚
♚SHE [29] : UMBRELLA♚
♚SHE [30] : COPS AND ROBBERS♚
♚SHE [31] : IMPOSTOR♚
♚SHE [32] : DEFEATED♚
♚SHE [33] : TINT OF ATTACHMENT♚
♚SHE [34] : CODE NAMES♚
♚SHE [35] : LOVERS♚
♚SHE [36] : WINNING♚
♚SHE [37] : STRONGEST♚
♚SHE [38] : FLY♚
♚SHE [39] : RED SPIDER LILY♚
♚SHE [40] : THE REAPER♚
♚SHE [41] : REVENGE♚
♚SHE [42] : FAMILY♚
♚SHE [43] : EDUCATIONAL POLICIES♚
♚SHE [44] : WEAK HEARTS♚
♚SHE [45] : CUTE♚
♚SHE [46] : UNDYING LOVE♚
♚SHE [48] : REMEMBER♚
♚SHE [49] : FACADE♚
♚SHE [50] : INFORMATION BROKER♚
♚SHE [51] : BLOOD LUST♚
♚SHE [52] : DARK PAST♚
♚SHE [53] : CRUEL LIFE♚
♚SHE [54] : CHRISTMAS♚
♚SHE [55] : BREAK UP♚
♚SHE [56] : DRUNK IN LOVE♚
♚SHE [57] : CHOICE♚
♚SHE [58] : CIVIL WAR♚
♚SHE [59] : ENDS THE WAR♚
♚SHE [60] : FIRST LOVE♚
♚SHE [61] : SECOND CHANCE♚
♚SHE [62] : SPACE STATION♚
♚SHE [63] : THE REAL YOU♚
♚SHE [64] : RED STRINGS♚
♚SHE [65] : CHOCOLATES♚
♚SHE [66] : PROBLEM CHILD♚
♚SHE [67] : SPIDER AND FLY♚
♚SHE [68] : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED♚
♚SHE [69] : GRADUATION♚
♚SHE [70] : EPILOGUE♚
✦HAJIME IS HERE✦
✦THANK YOU✦
✦CHARACTER SKETCH✦
New Book: The Demise of Desdemona

♚SHE [47] : THE KILLER♚

3.2K 136 33
Door CoFFeeBeaN28

♪"Kimi no nozomu wa nani?"♪
"What do you desire?"

The silver knives began to clash to each other with great dominance and force as if they are trying to kill each other.

♪Miminari uso mitai na hanashi♪
Rings in my ear like a lie

♪Douyara boku no sekai wa baguette shimaimashita♪
Somehow my world seems to have been bugged

"Why did you gave me the information about the killer of my parents? What's your motive?" Angel snarled as Soraru smirked.

"How cold, I just wanted to help you with that little revenge of yours..." Soraru coed.

"How do you knew that he was the one who did it?" she asked her.

They have a great distance with each other as there was a long pause before the pink haired girl spoke. "The government, I handed them a huge amount of money for the information...you should thank me."

♪Saegiru bonnou soitsu ga iu ni wa touka dato♪
Worldly desires obstruct our view, he says that's called equivalent exchange

"I'm really glad I was able to meet you in such a drastic place, Angel...I was sadden when you betrayed me."

"I didn't betrayed you! I wouldn't do that to my friends, I swear—"

"Liar! You betrayed me just to save your own flesh!"

♪Yuuwaka shitagai zaregoto ni oboredashita♪
So I drowned in her lies and gave into temptation

Flashback

"Hey Angel, is this really going to work?"

"Yeah, trust me! We'll be out of here as soon as you knew it..."

Angel planed out a escape route, she thought that it will work just like she planned out...how wrong she is.

In the end, Angel was the only one who managed to escape out of this prison, she tried to get her friend free but she couldn't go back...the guards wouldn't let her.

"Like I said, I didn't—!" Angel was almost balance when she stood up and counter back Soraru's attack with her knife.

"Crap...that was close!" she stated.

"Yup, I was so close in killing you!" Soraru's lips formed a lopsided smirk.

♪Ou-sama geemu kyousei sanka, kyohiken nante kiicha kurenai♪
We all must join in the King's game, he won't hear any words of opposition

The two stopped battling for awhile as they took the moment to catch their breaths, meanwhile the students' watched them carefully.

"Where's Koro-sensei?"

"He isn't here yet!"

"If this continues...One of them will surely die!"

♪Kaserareta kuesuto ni wa "ano Mobu wo korose"♪
The first quest he assigns is "kill that NPC"

"Your friends are noisy, I want to exterminate them so we can have this moment all by ourselves." Soraru stated.

"Don't you even dare, Rin!" Angel scowled.

"Aww~ how scary, have you grew fond to them? How adorable..." she grinned.

Angel became silence for a bit as she knew Soraru was serious in killing her classmates, this made her terrified for a bit...she was crazy for her.

"Y-You're crazy...!" she yelled.

♪Zetsubou dansu yabou mamire shoujou ni, nigekonda genjitsu waratta♪
Dance the despair- the girl smeared with ambition was sneered at by the reality she took refuge in

Soraru glared at the black haired girl with great hatred, to think that she called her crazy...was so unbearable.

"I'm crazy?! What's crazy is this world, that refuses to let me be with you!!"

Angel's eyes widened as Soraru ran up to her with her knife, the black haired girl began to block her knives barely.

♪Yokubou nai toka itsuwari♪
It's no use lying about having no desires

♪Gizensha butte mo shikaranai ya♪
And acting like a hypocrite

Then Soraru thrusts her knife at Angel as the black haired girl's knife was sent flying, it reached the ground below. Her classmates gasped.

"Angel!"

"Don't kill her, Soraru-san!"

"Stop it!"

Soraru sat on Angel's abdomen while holding the knife on her hand, the moon was giving her silver outlines as her eyes turned red like hers.

♪Akogareta yume nandakke?♪
Now, what was the dream you yearned for?

"Even if one of us wins, we'll get to be with each other anyways." Soraru stated.

"Yeah, your right Rin." Angel agreed.

♪"Hiiroo ni naritai no?"♪
"You want to be a hero?"

"This match isn't over until you swing that knife down..." Angel said as she stared at Rin's eyes before giving her out a small smile.

"I wouldn't mind if your the one who gets to kill someone as dirty as me." she smiled.

♪Negai kuchi ni suru♪
I tell him my wish

"Idiot, aren't I as dirty as you are?" Soraru chuckled.

"Maybe...? Hahaha..." Angel laughed.

There was a moment of silence as Soraru's hands began to shake, the pressure was hurting her.

"Swing it down, Rin." she told her.

♪"Ainiku baka ni tsukeru kurusu wa nai yo"♪
"Sorry but there's no medicine for stupidity"

Angel closed her eyes with a smile, glad that she was able to meet lots of wonderful people in her life. She expected to feel pain but tears fell on her face as she opened her eyes.

"I...I can't kill you...y-your precious to me...if I lose you now...I will be sad!"

Angel was surprised as Soraru continued to cry, her hands that was gripping on the knife began to shake.

"When did everything started to be in wreak...? Why did...I destroyed those happy...memories? When did I stopped believing in...you?"

Angel smiled as she sat up and hugged Soraru in her arms while she rubbed circles on her back, the pink haired girl cried as she dropped her weapon.

"I'm sorry...Angel!" she hugged her back and she cried, she cried, and cried while the other girl just soothed her apologies.

"It's alright...don't cry..." Angel whispered.

The crying of the pink haired girl resonate through the place as the students in Class 3-E sighed in relief as both of them are safe.

"Soraru-san really did care for Angel after all, huh?"

"There's no way you could kill the person you love, no matter what."

"I'm angry at Soraru-san but...I feel sympathy for her!" 

Angel just stared at Soraru who was crying on her chest as she remembered what she said earlier

Flash back

"Yeah...I came here to tell you who assassinated your parents." Soraru began to walked up to Angel who's eyes widened in shock.

"You...know who killed my parents?"

"You bet...and you wouldn't believe whose assassin it is!"

She chuckled as she walked up to the shorter girl, Soraru leaned down and began to whisper the name of the killer in Angel's ears. Immediately, her eyes widened in shock.

"The one who killed your parents...is none other than Koro-sensei."

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON APRIL 28, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

694K 19.4K 90
Let say that you are Tadaomi Karasuma daughter. No, you're not related but he took you in when you were 10, ever since then he has been a second fath...
3K 76 13
☆ 𝐤. 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 where (name) suffers from abuse, and Karma helps her, causing something to bloom between them. ⚠ 𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔾𝔾𝔼ℝ 𝕎...
2.6K 210 15
Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nagisa was put in a mental hospital for a...
192K 7.2K 74
It was a forbidden love. You were Kunugigaoka's school idol, had one of the highest grades, and your fiancé was Gakushu Asano. While Karma Akabane, i...