For The First Time, I See You

Door MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... Meer

Rapunzel's Story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Elsa's & Anna's story

833 19 4
Door MagicGoldenFlower

*Elsa's POV*
Conceal, don't feel. I can't make it into the Better Youth Academy. Everyone will find out that I have ice powers. My parents want me to go so I can learn how to rule this kingdom with respect and not freeze everything I touch.

But I've been in this room ever since I've hurt Anna. Everyday she knocks on my door and asks if I want to build a snowman. Every time I want scream yes and run out that door, but I can't get that image of Anna getting knocked out.

I watch the letter slide under my door. I picked it up, my hands trembling as I tore open the letter. I'm so nervous. I open the letter and read, "'Dear Princess Elsa, you have been accepted into Better Youth Academy. We are looking forward to seeing you on August 28!'" I immediately froze the letter.

I sank to my knees, the letter resting in my lap.

I made it in.

I wonder if Anna got accepted...

*Anna's POV*
Please open the door this time. I've done this about 10,000 times. I knocked on her door. *knock knock knockknock knock* "Do you want to build a snowman?" I sang.

"Go away, Anna..." Elsa replied, her voice quieter than normal

"Okay, bye.." I softly sang back. We have done this so many times. Oh well, I tried. I have other things on my mind anyways. I applied to Better Youth Academy. My parents suggested it and I think it would be awesome! Today is the day we are supposed to get our answer.

A maid came up to me and said, "Princess Anna, a letter has arrived for you." I thanked her and took the letter. I was so excited that I just ripped it open! It said, "'Dear Princess Anna, you have been accepted into Better Youth Academy! We are looking forward to seeing you on August 28!'" I jumped up and down! I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED!! This day couldn't get any better! I hugged the letter tight then ran as fast as my feet could carry me to go tell my parents the great news.

...............................................................................................................................................

Sorry, this is short as well. Still hope you enjoyed!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

49.2K 1.7K 40
Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Rapunzel have always been the top dogs at their school. But when a new group arrives and challenges them, will love inter...
766K 17.7K 39
When the guardians face an enemy more dangerous than ever, it's time to form the Big Five-- Rapunzel, Hiccup, Merida, Elsa, and Jack Frost. But will...
128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...
1.1K 33 10
Exactly what the title says! Rise of the Brave Frozen Tangled Dragons react to each other. I will not make them react to their movies, I did that onc...