Bokuto x Akaashi ➳ Best Frien...

By orange405

Bokuto and Akaashi's friendship is something out of this world. Though there are many bumps in the road, both... More

Young Akaashi and Bokuto
Bokuto's First Girlfriend
Sleepover
Fukurodani High
Volleyball Practice
Akaashi's B-day
Update!!!
Last Promise

Bros

12.6K 434 1.4K
By orange405

OI
when u get 1.3k on this story yet ur still too much of an asshole to update.

Anywhooo, I'm glad ppl think its cute

-orange

______________________________________________________

The day of Bokuto and Akaashi's 'incident' was on Friday night. It was now a bright Saturday morning.

Bokuto was on his back in the bed, Akaashi hovered over him.

Bokuto was breathing hard, sweating.

He had gotten a little bit sick, maybe because of him running in the rain last night wearing only a pair of volleyball shorts and an already damp shirt.

Right now he had a killer headache and was close to having a fever. Akaashi gently put his hand on Bokuto's warm forehead.

"You should rest today before anything gets worst." Akaashi said a little concerned.

'Dammit' Bokuto whispered under his breath.

"It's not like you have anything to do today..."

"Actually I do!" Bokuto sat up, tossed the sheets off, and walked into the bathroom.

"Akaashi!!! Get some medicine or something!" He said while getting into the shower.

"Bokuto-san, you should just rest today."

"I can't! Kuroo needs my help with something!"

"Can't it wait for tomorrow?"

"NOOOO!"

Akaashi went and got some Advil. (i just picked a random medicine bare with me) Bokuto walked into the kitchen with some casual clothes on. He grabbed the medicine, his phone, and rushed out the door.

"Byeee!" Bokuto yelled as he ran away.

'Was that it?' Akaashi had no idea where he was going, or what he was going to do.

He was also worried about what happened last night. He was so confused. 'Did he really mean it?' Bokuto hadn't touched upon the subject this morning at all. 'Maybe he doesn't like me after all..... He probably regrets it...maybe I should stop liking him too..' Akaashi pondered. He took a shower and got him self ready. He decided to go out, maybe to a cafe or something, just to keep his mind off of things.
___________________________________________

I feel like I write more from Akaashi's stand point, so lets go see what Bokuto is up too!

Bokuto didn't actually need to help Kuroo with something, it was more the other way around. Bokuto needed help from Kuroo because of an exciting event occurring tomorrow. Akaashi's birthday!^-^(not his real b day btw)

"HEy, HeY, HEy!" Bokuto exclaimed as he knocked on Kuroo's apartment door.

"Oya?" Kuroo said as he opened the door.

"OYa OYA OyA!" Bokuto yelled as he stepped right in.

"Hey bro!"

"Sup."

"So how are things with Akaashi?"

"Ehhhh."

The two were bromodachis, so of course Kuroo was always there to hear Bokuto ramble on and on about his crush Akaashi. But still, Bokuto went through Kuroo's bragging about Kenma all the time.

"Are you guys a couple?" Kuroo asked.

"I'm not sure...." Bokuto sighed.

"You'll be an official couple when he falls hard for you tomorrow. But only if the plan works out." Kuroo stated.

"What plan?" Kenma yawned as he walked into the room scratching his head. His bed head obviously showed that he had just woken up. He wore only Kuroo's shirt, which was way to big for him and covered him almost to his knees.

"Oi, hey Kenma!" Bokuto yelled.

"Hi Bokuto-san." Kenma blushed when he looked over to see Kuroo smiling at him. Bokuto yanked Kuroo's arm and pulled him out the door.

"Anywhoo, we need to go get Akaashi's gift, so let's go now!" Bokuto said, dragging Kuroo outside.

"Haha, is someone jealous they don't have such a cute boyfriend?" Kuroo laughed, still being pulled away.

"shut upppp" Bokuto mumbled.

_____________________________________

They were currently walking down the street with all sorts of stores on both sides.

"So what gift should we get him?" Bokuto asked.

"Correction bro, what are you gonna get him?" Kuroo replied.

"I donno bro."

"Something from the heart!" Kuroo tried to say romantically as he jokingly twirled around Bokuto.

"Come on man this is serious."

"Wow, Bokuto serious? Well then, here's my idea."

Akaashi was coincidently, inside the cafe Bokuto and Kuroo were standing in front of. He sat inside drinking some tea, and eating a little cake. He just noticed Bokuto and Kuroo talking, and decided to go outside too.
But suddenly a couple of girls walked up to them. Akaashi, being shy, decided not to go out to them anymore. Especially since he realized they were the same girls from that time in school. Of course, they were all over Kuroo and Bokuto. Akaashi was really confused when Bokuto and Kuroo walked with the girls who clung to them and guided them somewhere. They wore revealing clothes that Akaashi thought looked tacky. But not as hideous as the amount of makeup painted on their faces. They were flirting and acting all cute and girly. Akaashi thought that was something he could never beat because he was a boy. Acting cute was something he just couldn't do. He left the cafe to go to the park. God he was so confused on what to feel about Bokuto.

_________________________________________

Bokuto and Kuroo finally found a store and looked around. Bokuto found something and got in line to pay for it.

Bokuto handed the lady some money and she handed him a small bag with a small box in it.

"You can resize it in the next 30 days if it doesn't fit." the lady said to Bokuto.

"Oh-yah sure." Bokuto nodded.

"I'm sure she'll like it sir. What a lucky girl she is!" The lady grinned and nodded her head.

Bokuto forced a smile on his face and walked away.

"You sure this is an okay gift?" Bokuto asked Kuroo as they walked outside.

"Yup, I gave one to Kenma and he really likes it." Kuroo responded.

"So, where to now?"

"Hmm I wonder if I should go back to Kenma and stay with him today..." Kuroo said.

"Really? You should just let him rest for today, I bet he's tired after what you did to him last night...." Bokuto said sardonically. (<lol I'm improving my vocab)

"Fine bro shut up!" Kuroo sped walked away embarrassed. Bokuto burst into laughter and caught back up with him.

"Hmmm, we should go play volleyball" Bokuto suggested.

"Is volleyball all you ever think about?"

"That, and how cute Akaashi is."

"Dork"

"At least I don't treat Kenma as if I were his mom."

"I DO noT"

"Kenma are you okay? Kenma you're so adorable!" Bokuto said imitating Kuroo.

"Shut up bro" Kuroo playfully pushed Bokuto.

They walked to an open gym that was right next to a park. The whole walk there they laughed and joked about each other. Each one trying to prove that they were better at volleyball and what not. They arrived at the park. The same park Akaashi was at. Akaashi had nothing better to do, so yah, he watched them. He followed them to the gym, and from a distance, he saw them have a "Who has a better serve contest"

Bokuto lost, so he went on a rampage and started chucking volleyballs at Kuroo. It turned into an all out battlefield with balls everywhere and them both hiding behind something. This little game came to an end though when Bokuto started yelling.

"AAAHHH IM DYING"

"no you're not Bokuto, its just a bloody nose.

"ITs your fault, you threw a ball at my face!"

"I know right, what amazing aim I have to get a headshot on an owl!"

After the mess was cleaned up, they went back out into the park. Bokuto sat on a bench waiting for Kuroo, who had said that he'll be back in a sec.

"Here you gooo!" Kuroo handed a ice cream cone to Bokuto, and started licking his own.

"I still won't forgive you after what you did!" Bokuto said acting childish. However, his eyes glimmered as he stared at his chocolate chip cookie dough swirl flavored ice cream. (hey guess what. comment ur fav ice cream ;)

"Yah sure you won't."

They ate their ice cream and laughed and joked. 'They seemed to be having a great time' thought Akaashi who was in the park looking at them, still from a distance. What had he become, a stalker?

He started walking back home, but not without an answer to his thought provoking question. He had made a final decision. That yes, he was jealous. Of the girls, and even Kuroo. He wanted to win Bokuto's heart because he just couldn't stand not being with him.

______________________________________

Bokuto gazed at the sun set. Looking up at the calm colorful sky, he thought that it looked beautiful. Him thinking about beauty, lead to him thinking about Akaashi. Bokuto had an answer too, and knew how he felt about Akaashi. 'I'm not gonna stop until he's mine.'

Kuroo and Bokuto said their goodbyes and walked their separate ways. It didn't take long for Bokuto to get home, mostly because he skipped instead of walked the way back home.

When he got home, he went right to bed. He laid on his back and stared up at the ceiling.  'Hopefully I'll get the guy of my dreams tomorrow.' he thought as he drifted to sleep.

However, this sleep was interrupted by the sound of his text ringtone and the light his phone displayed. He turned to his side and looked at the phone.

Bokuto grabbed it and started texting. (Akaashi is bold)

(9:43) Hey

(9:44) Hey

(9:46) R u at Kuroo-san's house?

(9:47) Naw, I went back home, hey do u wanna hang out tomorrow?

(9:47) Um, sure

(9:49) I'll b at your house at 10

(9:50) Ok, good night Bokuto-san

(9:50) good night

Bokuto wasn't just gonna tell Akaashi about his birthday plans for tomorrow, it was gonna be a surprise! However, Akaashi sincerely thought that maybe Bokuto actually did forget. It wouldn't be a surprise if he did.... Oh well, Akaashi couldn't tell until tomorrow.
___________________________________

Do I smell a hint of bokuroo in this chapter???( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

-orange

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 775 22
「"are you jealous of them, akaashi?"」 ["yes, i am."] 「"hold my hand, will you?"」 bokuto is the florist of the neighbourhood akaashi's just moved to...
191K 7.8K 21
❝ 𝐄𝐔𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 ❞ ━゙ᵃᵏᵃᵃˢʰⁱ ᵏᵉⁱʲⁱ ( 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬 ) in which , y/n l/n , a girl crying over her ...
97.3K 2.7K 17
『 Tsukishima Kei x Hinata Shōyō 』 - Where Shōyō starts to develop a crush on his fellow teammate; Tsukishima and decides to confess him. What he didn...
47.8K 3.1K 16
Kageyama and Hinata unexpectedly meet up with Oikawa and Iwazumi. They realize their friendships have uncanny similarities and then the unthinkable h...