Taemin | blurbs/imagines/one...

By taemintloser

These are little pieces of writings that I won't bother writing fully, but can't seem to get them out of head... More

selene 6.23
love sick
red
insecurities
her
not too close
best friend
birthday
stand by you
silent
nothing

no pda!

948 23 1
By taemintloser

His eyes turned into cresent moons as smiled. He was walking backwards, his hands tangled in mine and his forehead resting gently on mine. The hallway was filled with students, and I was scared he might bump into someone, or worse, fall and hurt himself. "Taemin, you're gonna fall!" I said, worried, but couldn't help smiling as big as he was. "I love you," he said disregarding what I said and stole a kiss. I couldn't help but smile wider, be a little more love sick. It was obvious how we much shined in that busy hallway... and no one could burn out our light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
60.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
630K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...