Tragedies Make Us Human (A SH...

De CrAzYpErSoN321

My first fanfiction. Based like a headcanon. Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 3 ~ Best Friends
Chapter 4 ~ The Glowing Wolf
Chapter 5 ~ Back in London
Chapter 6 ~ Taken
Chapter 7 ~ Eighteenth Birthday
Chapter 8 ~ Life in the Holmes House
Chapter 9 ~ The Skull

Chapter 2 ~ Crush On Sherlock Holmes

86 1 1
De CrAzYpErSoN321

😃First time using my iPod to update a story, sorry if it screws it up or anything.

~ CrAzYpErSoN321. 😃

Chapter 2

"Nice name." I say

"Thanks." He replies, his voice was driving me crazy I loved it.

"So who do you hangout with, who are your friends?" I ask

"He doesn't have friends." Snapped a guy in front of our table, he was in the group that was teasing Sherlock before class.

"Yeah he doesn't have friends," I say seeing Sherlock's head drop, " he's just got one."

Sherlock put his head up and smiled at me, I smiled back. The guy who was being a jerk turned around and walked to his seat in the front of the class.

"You've got to stand up for yourself, you're taller than pretty much every one in that group. Just ignore what they say, and if you have to make a comment, make a good one. You're brilliant it won't be that hard." I say looking into his face.

" so you are saying that if they continue teasing me I should either ignore them or fight back?" Sherlock asked me

"Yes." I answer him

"Is it that simple?" He asks me

"Yes, just stand up for your self and all your problems will go away." I answer him noticing he was sitting up taller.

"I should have stood up for myself a long time ago." He said

"How long have you been at this school?" I asked

" three years." He answered

" and your just now going to stand up for yourself?" I sighed, " what class do you have next?"

"Chemistry 2." He answered blankly

"So do I." I said smiling some more.

We both laughed, his laugh was so deep it almost sounded evil.

"Mr. Holmes and Miss Adair, would you please quiet down back there?" The teacher scolded us.

"Yes." Both me and Sherlock say at the same time, the teacher rolled her eyes.

"That was the first time I have been told to be quiet in class." Sherlock said looking proud of himself.

We both started snickering.

The rest of the class went by like that. The next thing we knew the bell rang, and we were on our way to chemistry.

We were stopped in the hallway, by that group of guys that wouldn't leave us alone.

"Aww freak is walking with his girlfriend." Their leader said.

Sherlock looked at me from the corner of his eye, I nodded.

He stepped forward slowly, then stopped.

"First of all my name is not Freak, it is Sherlock Holmes, and secondly she is my girlfriend, simply because she is female and my friend." Sherlock blurted out quickly. " and it would seem that you don't have any girlfriends, so using your voice to tease others about having a girlfriend is quite senseless ."

Every one in that groups mouths were hanging open.

"Come along we are done here." Sherlock said pulling me through the crowd and into chemistry class.

"Good job." I say congratulating him.

"Thanks." He said, " was i really that good?" He asks

" I know it scared him." I said

The smile wouldn't come off his face.

"So what do you have next class?" I ask him

"I have orchestra, I play the violin, it helps me think." Sherlock said smiling

"I have orchestra too, I play the cello." I said

"Brilliant, three classes in a row with my first and only friend." He said

"Wait I'm your first friend?" I ask

"Yes my first and only one." He replies

"So, what part of town do you live in?" I ask

"The center of town, it's closer to the school" he replied

"We should hang out sometime." I say.

"Consider it a plan." He said smiling.

Later that day when I got home, I walked straight upstairs to my room and shut the door. I exhaled loudly and slid down my door to the floor. My blood was pumping at an unusual rate, and I was breathing rather quickly. 'What is going on?' I thought to myself. Just then my phone buzzed in my bag, it was my mum.

"Hello" I answer

"Hello, dearie. How did your first day go? Did you make any friends?" She asked

"It was great, I made two friends." I answered

"Did you meet any boys?"

My mind flashed to Sherlock, "yes"

"Ooo what's his name?"

"His name is Sherlock." Just stating his name made me shiver.

"Do you like him?" Mum asked

"No, no, yes, oh I don't even know."

"Does thinking about him excite you? does his voice drive you crazy in a good way? Because if the answer is yes, you like him."

"Oh okay I like him." I finally cave in. Just then I heard a car door close outside the window. I peek out the curtain, IT WAS SHERLOCK!

"Mum, he's here!" I exclaimed in the phone.

"Okay, well I will let you go, call me tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, bye Mum, I love you." I say

"Love you, bye." She said hanging up the phone.

I quickly looked out the window and saw that he was knocking at the door. I ran down the stairs and lunged at the couch grabbing a news paper, but I missed the couch and landed on the floor. Only two seconds later Mike opened the door and let Sherlock in.

Meanwhile I was still on the floor trying to get my breath back after it had been knocked out of me.

"Iris, why are you on the floor?" Mike asks.

"Gravity, gravity made me fly over the couch and onto the floor." I replied.

"Well, Mr. Holmes here would like to talk to you." Mike said.

"Just call me Sherlock, no need to be formal." Sherlock stated stepping from behind Mike.

Mike just smiled and walked into the kitchen.

"Do you normally vault yourself over couches in your spare time?" Sherlock said helping me up. His hands were twice the size of mine, he had long fingers, good for playing the violin.

"No, I just got overexcited and miscalculated the nessesary amount of jump i would need to get over the back of the couch and land on the cushions." I replied

"Why were you excited?" Sherlock said curiously

"Oh no reason at all." I say chuckling looking down.

"So, you wanted to hang out?" He said

"Yeah, umm what do you want to do?" I ask

" I figured I could show you around town." He said

" oh yeah that would be lovely, just let me tell Mike where I'm going." I say

" okay I will meet you outside." Sherlock said going out the door.

I walked into the kitchen and found mike.

"Hey mike Sherlock is going to show me around town, is that okay?" I ask

"Yeah it's fine, just be home by nine okay?" Mike replied

"Okay, thanks." I say heading out the front door to where Sherlock was waiting for me.

😃 What did you think?😃

Comment

Vote

Follow

Pleez

~ CrAzYpErSoN321

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

75.9K 2.1K 9
Some johnlock oneshots cause they're easier than committing to a whole new fanfic. Oneshots include: - Fall in Love Tonight Inside the Backseat - A...
8.6K 255 24
"𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
43K 1.5K 15
Just a collection of Sheriarty one shots I write every now and again.
197K 3.5K 200
Hey fandom imagine lovers If you cannot see this is a series so read the first book because I will be finishing off some of my imagines in this book...