15 letters to you (Larry styl...

By Take_a_Picture

Will Louis confess what is wrong and tell the lads why he has been acting up,and what he has been feeling or... More

Interveiw
not a chapter

15 letters to you (Larry stylinson fan fic )

228 3 1
By Take_a_Picture

*Louis's p.o.v*

Do you guys know what is Wong with Lou ?? "Liam's voice rang though the flat. Then there was a bang on my door ."Come on Lou what is wrong you have been like this for the past week we don't even know what we did " LIam's voice said again .

This all that happens i wake up we all go to an interview and they ask about " Larry Stylinson " and Harry always denied it but Larry is true . and it kills me slowly when he says" no " it kills me when he is with someone else and not me . I know i might sound like a child but i cant take it anymore . Then we go back to the flat i go straight to gmy room without a word or dinner.

Then something comes to mind i know it sounds stupid but it is worth a try. i grabbed a pen a piece of paper and started to write.

Dear , Harry

so hi Harry . umm i don't know how to do one of these thing but here it go's.

it kills me when you say we are not together. i don't know how longer i can take the pain harry .

i have always love you and always will from the moon and back.

you know how to make my day when i am sad .

i don't know what it is about you .is it your smile .is it the way eye sparkle in the light . is it the way you flip your hair . i don't know but i love every thing about you and no one can stop that not even me .

but the point is i don't know if i can take the pain any more harry how when people ask you " are you and Louis dating . and you just deny it . harry that hurt . i know you love me but if any one finds out they will hate us . i don't think i can handle all that pain any more .

i have the directionator hate , the pain when you deny we are not together and then we are going to have the hate of us being together .

i have tried killing my self multiple time but when i do i think of you and how you would feel about this .That i would think that you will hate me or not love me any more .

but harry i am tired of this . i love you

with lot of love ,

Louis <3

I finished the letter with a heart and put it into an envelope and put it in my desk so no one can find it .what i wrote was true every thing i wrote. everything .i finally gave in and opened the door and walked out . I put a fake smile on like nothing had happened and walk to the kitchen where the lads were . I went to the fridge grabbed a banana and peeled it while everyone was watching me no one dared to say a word . i looked at the time it was 6:53. then someone said " why don't we all watch a movie " a girls voice said . wait wait wait last time i checked we were all boys . i look around the room to find a girl right next to Harry holding hands..

Did you hear that did you hear the cracking noise yeah that was my heat breaking .

All the boys agreed and i just shrugged my shoulders . We all walked to the living room to go watch the movie everyone sat on the floor with blankets pillows and candy / sweets/drink and lots of other things .While i sat on the couch by myself . I don't even know what movie we are watching i just sat there silently by myself. i guess we were watching a horror movie . i loved horror movies i remember i always scare the lads in the middle of the movie.

In the middle of the movie the girl that was holding Harry's hand earlier . had jumped and got scared . so Harry pulled her to his chest and kissed her head .

i wonder how my heart is still working . it has been throw a lot .

umm guys i am to tired to finished the movie " i said fake tired .

But Lou you love horror films i even picked your favorite and you always stay until the end even if you are tired or it is really late and have a big day the next day " Liam said all sad and worried in his voice.

i just shook my head no and left the room. i ran up stairs before any of my tears fell.right when i locked my door i let them fall there is no use in keeping them in. i crawled into bed .

And that night i cried my self to sleep like every other night.

************************************************************************************

Author's note

hey so i decided to make a Larry stylinson fan fic so i might post ever sunday . if you liked my story and read more

comment what you think and vote .

i would say vomment . but it sounds like vomet like throw up lol

bye ,mae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
277K 11.3K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc