MAYLOR

By puremercury

just little maylor oneshots More

Brian and the Sparklemuffin

Anger Issues

2.4K 33 20
By puremercury

TW: sex. lots and lots of sex.

It had been a fairly long day for Roger. It certainly didn't help that Brian had been picking stupid fights about everything with only Roger for the entire tour, and yet here they were, sharing a tiny hotel room with only one bed and a shower.  

They both had been begging to stay in another room, but Freddie insisted he have his own room, John was a loud snorer, and there were only three available rooms. And, of course, they couldn't stop fighting.  

"HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT YOU KEPT THE HI-HAT OPEN? IT WAS AN EASY FUCKING MISTAKE THAT A REAL DRUMMER COULD'VE AVOIDED!" Brian shouted. 

"Sorry!" Roger retorted in a hushed manner. 

"I swear to God, you've been fucking up left and right!" He rolled his eyes. Roger so desperately wanted to say something back, but knowing what Brian was like, he didn't. Unfortunately, Brian could tell. "Is there something you want to tell me, Roger?" He spat. 

"N-no." Brian bit his lip. In a split second, Brian had Roger pinned to the wall. Boy, was he pissed. "Let go of me!" Roger attempted to wriggle free. But, Brian really had him locked in. But, what happened next, that's when things got interesting. 

Brian pushed Roger onto the bed, pinning him down. "B-brian?" Roger's breathing got heavy and uneven, fearing that Brian would punch him or something. But, nothing could have prepared him for what would happen. Brian moved his face closer to Roger's neck, his hot breath making Roger shudder. 

That's when it hit him: Brian didn't want to kill him.  

He wanted to fuck his brains out. 

As soon as he realized this, Brian leaned down, his eyes fixated on Roger. "Now, listen, and listen carefully. I'm in control here. " He pressed his mouth against Roger's, gently biting down on his lip.  

Meanwhile, Rog was having the time of his life. Brian was pushing his lips against Roger's, and honestly, he was enjoying it. A lot. "Jesus Christ," Brian mumbled. "You're loud." 

"S-sorry." Roger looked coyly up at him, pouting as Brian's lips smashed against his. 

"God, you look so hot." Brian groaned, clearly turned on. Roger suspected that the stuttering may have played some role. So, just to be a tease, he continued. 

"Th-thanks, B-brian." This really drove Brian crazy.  

"Goddamn." He was really getting into it now. But, Roger wanted more. "Do you want to fuck with my mental health? Because you're driving me insane, dammit." His head tilted back. 

"I-I think we both know that's not the thing I want to fuck with."  

"Well, let's get started then, shall we?" He lolled his head back, unzipping his jeans, revealing a massive hard-on. 

"Holy shit." He gasped, with perfect speech, no stuttering whatsoever. Brian smirked, continuing to make out with Roger. "I-i think we may be kind of, well, ignoring the elephant in the room here. I m-mean," Roger moaned. "W-well, um." He was blushing madly. 

"Ah, I understand. You want things to move a little quicker." Brian's hand touched Roger's cheek gently. This didn't last long though, as he soon began running his fingers through Roger's thick blonde hair. Roger was getting very impatient. Almost to the point of anger.  

"My god, just fuck me already, will you?" Roger whined, an impatient look on his face.  

"Not yet. You don't threaten me at all. In fact, you look so adorable when you're angry that I might wait awhile." Roger's face went a bright red, and neither boy was exactly sure whether it was out of rage or embarrassment.  

"Go fuck yourself!" 

"Gladly!" Brian smirked, taking off his boxers. He ran his hand up and down his large dick, moans of pleasure barely escaping his slightly parted lips. 

"Th-that's not what I meant!" Roger said, a hint of exasperation in his voice.  

"Well, what do you mean? What do you want?" Brian questioned playfully, rolling his dark hazel eyes. 

"Goddamn it, you know what I fucking want already!" Roger groaned. "I WANT YOU! INSIDE OF ME! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?" 

"I'm not the one it'll be too much for." 

"What, I can't handle your gigantic cock in my tiny ass? I'm not a fucking adolescent, I'm a grown-up!" He whined. 

"Well, by the sounds of your moaning and groaning, I really don't think you are in a place to judge." 

"SHUT UP!" As soon as Roger said it, he felt immature again. 

"Re-fucking-lax." Brian snickered, grabbing some lube as he tore off Rog's tight jeans. Roger squirmed out of sheer agitation, impatiently longing for Brian's next action. Brian's hand made its way to Roger's waist, slowly pulling back his underwear just enough so that his ass was exposed.  

To get Roger used to the feeling, he poured a small bit of the lube out onto his fingers. He pushed in a few fingers, thrusting in and out gently. Roger let out a soft purr in pleasure, and this continued for a little bit more. Suddenly, Roger felt the guitarist's fingers pull out of him. 

"Don't worry, pretty boy. You're about to get exactly what you've been begging for."  

That's when he felt it.  

A strange wave of both unfathomable pleasure and a twinge of pain hit him as he felt Brian deep inside of him. Roger had never felt anything like it. Brian looked at Roger, a seductive smirk on his face. It faded for a few seconds, as Brian addressed the younger boy. "You're comfortable with this, right babe?" 

"Y-yes, of course." Roger panted between uneven breaths. "I couldn't be better." A pure look of ecstasy found its way onto Roger's face. Brian lovingly smiled at his bandmate beneath him on their shitty, creaky mattress. Roger bucked his hips against Brian as he pushed himself into him. The rhythm of his thrusts increased in speed and force, as Roger collapsed into the bed in pleasure.  

Brian's large hands moved up from Roger's hips to his hair, gently tugging on his thick blonde locks. This soon became ruffling his fingers through the drummer's hair, as his right hand moved back to his hips, his left staying where it was. 

Roger didn't know what to think. Here he was, having angry sex with his bandmate, his BEST FRIEND, in a cheap hotel room on tour. And, he was enjoying the hell out of it. "Sh-shit, Bri." He moaned, Brian seeming to force himself inside of the drummer at a quicker pace.  

Then, all of a sudden, he stopped. Roger turned to face the guitarist, who was at this point lying face-up on the mattress, an annoyed look crossing the younger boy's face. "Brian, what the HELL are you do-" Roger was forcefully silenced as his head was pushed down onto Brian's erect dick. 

"Hmm..." Brian moaned, Roger's head bobbing up and down, his hand running up and down Brian's length. Roger gazed up at Brian's face, feeling satisfied with his "hard work." He watched Brian squirm and toss in pleasure as he licked the tip of his dick. "D-damn, Rog." Brian panted between heavy breaths. 

Roger could only grunt in response, although he longed to say so much more. He was practically aching at the thought of telling Brian how hard he was, how much he loved fucking him, how electrifying it was to be with him. He honestly hadn't ever felt anything like what he was doing with the older boy, his older boy. 

Roger used everything he knew, as he had had his fair share of this done to him, to make sure Brian was feeling as pleased as he was. He teasingly licked his tip, knowing it would drive him crazy. "F-fuck." Brian groaned in agitation. "Roger Meddows Taylor, I swear," Brian couldn't finish his thought, as he gasped for breath. "J-jesus, Roger! Don't tease me!" He was fuming by now.  

Roger raised his head up off of Brian, various fluids dripping from his open mouth. "Why not?" Brian bit his lip in sexual frustration, his chest pounding.  

"You know exactly why not. Don't make me-" 

"Don't make you do what?" 

"You," Brian panted. "You know what! Goddammit, why are you so difficult!" Roger sat in silence, toying with his hair. "Fuck this." In a swift gesture, he grabbed Roger by his waist, pushing the younger boy under him. "This is what, Roger." 

"Hmm, you like it rough?" Roger asked flirtatiously. Suddenly, he felt Brian enter him. Roger almost stuttered, attempting to make conversation. But, he could only shakily sound out some gibberish words. "Th-this f-feels even b-better than l-last time." Roger whispered, shrieking in pleasure. Brian repeatedly slammed into Roger at full force. 

Suddenly, Brian pulled out. "Oh, how the tables have turned." He smirked, looking down at the weak, shivering drummer. Roger just lay limp on the floor, too overcome with pleasure to move. 

"I-i want you. Inside of me. S-so b-badly. F-fuck." Roger panted, still unmoving.  

"Why, Roger?" Brian taunted, slipping a finger inside of his impatient partner. He heard Roger gasp, twitching. He didn't put it all the way in, just enough so that he'd want more. And, indeed Roger did. 

"P-please." Roger bit down on his lip. 

"Aren't you gonna beg for it?" Brian chuckled, his movements getting quicker. 

"Please, Brian." He moaned longingly. Brian finally granted his wishes. Roger felt the older boy inside of his ass, thrusting almost zealously as he grabbed onto his shoulders. Roger felt Brian's legs intertwining with his, tangling up so he couldn't move them. Roger's mouth was wide open and his eyes lolled back into his head in mindless pleasure as he felt his partner hitting deep inside of him. 

"God, I wish I could fill that gaping mouth of yours with something else." Brian sighed.  

"M-me t-too," Roger whispered. "So shouldn't we d-do something ab-bout it?" 

"You're right, babe." He smirked, pulling out. He sat down against the backboard, Roger leaning down onto him. "Shouldn't we make sure you're having as much fun as I am?" Brian asked.  

"What do you m-mean?" Roger gargled.  

"You'll see," Brian looked around the room for something that would work. That's when he saw it: a hairbrush. "Rog, could you grab that brush off the table?" 

"Sure, Bri." He walked over and back, handing it to him. 

"Thanks." He bit his lip. "This is the closest thing I could find." He got the lube out again, coating the long end in it. He rammed it into Roger once, then abruptly stopped. "Can you do this on your own now?" 

"Of course." Roger continued with the hairbrush while he sucked on Brian's hard length. Brian's head limply rested on the backboard as he clutched a fistful of Roger's hair. Roger opened his mouth wider, allowing him to have even more of the older boy inside of his mouth as he began to deepthroat his partner. 

"F-fuck." Brian grunted. He looked down at Roger, tugging even harder on his hair. "I'm gonna c-cum, babe." Brian let out a string of profane terms. "C'mon, babe, you can do it." Roger nodded, stopping with the brush so he could focus on Brian. "I really need this. I need this so bad." 

"I can tell, Bri." Roger rolled his eyes. He began teasing the older boy again, licking softly at his tip. 

"What the literal FUCK, Rog." 

"I don't want us to stop right now!" He attempted to assuage his lover, continuing to tempt him. Brian, although aggravated, let him continue. Roger dragged his tongue up and down Brian's stiff, throbbing length. This went on for awhile, and it was making Brian impatient. "What, does Brian want Roger to be his little manwhore that'll gag on his cock on command?" 

"Yes!" Brian almost yelled, pushing Roger's head down onto him. "I need my release, and I need it now." 

"I never said I wouldn't be that! Being your little manwhore is tremendously fun." He mumbled, Brian still forcing his head down. Not that Roger minded.  

"What? You're mumbling." 

"I said that I never said I would mind being your little manwhore cause it's tremendously fun! Now push me back. I like when you try to have all the power." Brian snorted, forcing him back down onto him.  

Roger went to work immediately. He returned to deepthroating Brian, his head bobbing up and down. He started gagging, but he didn't really mind. He was still having the time of his life. "Sh-shit. Babe. I-i'm c-cumming. FUCK, Rog." Brian shouted. 

Roger felt the surge of liquid from Brian's dick right down his throat. He gulped it all down eagerly, except for some that stuck to his lips and the inside of his mouth. 

"Thank you. Now, I get to fuck you senseless. I can't wait to get you slack jawed and blurry eyed. Are you excited to get teased again?" 

"N-no." 

"Too bad, babe." Brian slipped three fingers into Roger, pushing them in at different speeds. With his free hand, Brian grabbed onto Roger's length, running it up and down his dick. 

"I-i'm so t-t-turned on, shit." Roger moaned loudly. His stomach ached, longing for Brian inside of him. "P-please, fuck me. I'm begging." 

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have finished me off, then." 

"Well, I know what'll get you up and running again." Roger smiled. "Just wank! Jerk off to your heart's desire! You know I don't mind!" 

"Last time you seemed pretty mad." Roger rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever. Just, please, do it. I want you so much. Don't disappoint me." Brian nodded hesitantly, fixating his eyes on Roger as his hand moved up and down his dick. "Would some dirty talk help?" 

"Thank you, but not now." Brian whispered between heavy breaths. After a few painfully long minutes of this, Brian was ready. "It's time." Brian whispered into his lover's ear. Roger moaned as Brian thrusted into him for probably around the third time that night. 

"Now y-you're g-gonna make me cum, right Brian?" Roger whispered seductively. 

"Of course. You made me cum, so I owe you." Brian sucked on Roger's neck, leaving dark purple hickeys.  

"Oh, oh," Roger purred gently, ecstasy flooding his body. "B-brian! Oh shit!" This prompted Brian to start thrusting harder and faster, Roger letting out a shriek in ecstasy. "F-fuck!"  

"Somebody's loud." Brian whispered, kissing gently behind Roger's ear. Roger almost found it funny that he could manage to stuff his entire cock into Roger, to the point of screaming, yet be so gentle at the same time. 

"H-h-fuck!" He whined as Brian got a firm grasp on Roger's dick, his thumb rubbing agains the drummer's tip. "FUCK!" Roger shouted. "B-brian, I-i'm gonna cum soon."  

"Good." The guitarist kept his response concise.  

"Oh. My. God." 

"What, baby?" 

"Y-you're h-hitting my spot so...HARD! Oh!" Roger gasped, twitching underneath him. "Finish me. Please. I'm begging." 

"Alright then." Brian whispered, sucking gently behind his ear. 

"God, I love being your little m-manslut." Brian rolled his eyes, and with one final thrust right into Roger's p-spot, he was reduced to a screaming, moaning wreck. "F-FUCK, BRIAN! SHIT!" He moaned, grinding against Brian. After a little bit of this, Roger collapsed onto the mattress in satisfaction.

"Shit." Brian groaned, pulling out.

"What, Bri?" Roger questioned, pecking him on the cheek.

"Well, now I need to be finished off."

"What, like I can't do that for you?" 

"I never said that, Taylor." He addressed his eager partner, in a tone that was borderline spitting, borderline panting. Roger climbed on top of the older boy, ready to please him. 

"God, I love it when you call me by my last name." He chuckled, running his hand along his partner's length slowly. 

"Well good, Taylor." He hissed in a seductive way, biting his lip. "O-Oh. Oh!" Brian whimpered, moving his own hand onto his erect cock. "Fuck, Rog." Brian panted through heavy breaths. 

"Hmm." Roger moaned. "Ahhh." 

"Louder, babe." Roger gladly fulfilled his lover's wish, breathing heavily.

"Will you promise to clean me up when you're done?" 

"O-of course, Brian." 

"You really are a horny little fucker, aren't you, Rog?" 

"Mhm. Now, when are you gonna cum?"

"Jesus, someone's eager." Brian laughed between dry gasps for breath. "But you're really helping." He smiled, stroking Roger's now unkempt, tangled hair.  

"Aren't I just filthy, Brian?" Roger pressed his tongue against his front teeth on top, leaning in to kiss the moaning  guitarist, still keeping a tight grip on Brian.

"Fuck, yes. Yes, you really are." He closed his eyes in bliss, happy with his and Roger's joint effort in jerking him off. 

"SHIT!" Brian shouted. Roger could feel Brian's cum dripping down as the older boy sucked in air through his teeth. "Now, aren't you gonna take care of this mess for me, Roger?"

"Mhm." He nodded, looking up at Brian as he did it, the fluids once again dripping from his mouth. 

"You're so good to me." 

"Of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 135K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 68.3K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
927K 55.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
426K 12.8K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...