Getting out of my sister's sh...

By mit2226

Amanda is perfect. She's pretty, she's smart, she's what every girl wants to be. She's also head cheerleader... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

265 11 0
By mit2226

  Chorus was different than all of my other classes. Instead of writing things down about ourselves, we said them out loud and then sang a song of our choice. We had to say what grade we were in, what we did over summer, and what our favorite song is. I said 9th grade, watched t.v, and "Better Place" by Rachel Platten. Then I sang that song. It was so much fun! But the worst part was, everyone there knew my sister. Of course they would. So once again I cannot escape her shadow. Thanks sis...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

321K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...