Real Me - 세윤 [COMPLETED]

By oohkate94

Suho and Kris decided to hire a Baby Sitter for their younger brother Sehun. Their other brothers are not hel... More

Introduction
Real 2
Real 3
Real 4
Real 5
Real 6
Real 7
Real 8
Real 9
Real 10
Real 11
Real 12
Real 13
Real 14
Real 15
Real 16
Real 17
Real 18
Real 18.5
Real 19
PLUG!!
Real 19.5
Real 20 (Final)
Epilogue
THANK YOU!

Real 1

6K 173 37
By oohkate94

ツツ

"I know Yul! Stop nagging please!" Yoona said

"Make sure you wouldn't do anything stupid again Yoong, its your 7th time interview today, for Pete's sake Yoong! You have to find a job now!" Yuri her Bestfriend whined over the phone.

"Ne! I understand, I promise I won't do anything stupid again and I will pay for our apartment's rent for this month." Yoona proudly said. She's walking inside the company where she'll having her 7th interview.

"Whatever Yoong." Yuri mumbled. She's now at the 5th floor, she saw the President's office and walked near there. She saw a lady doing something in her table outside. Maybe that's the Secretary.. Yoona thought

"Okay Yul, wait okay? I'll call you after the interview. Bye." Then she hang up, she put her phone inside her pocket and walked towards the lady. The lady looked at her and smile. She bowed

"You're Im Yoona?" The lady asked, Yoona nod and smile back

"Yes I am." She answered politely as possible

"I'm Sunny, Mr. President's secretary." The lady said, Yoona bowed again

"Nice to meet you Ms. Sunny."

"Oh, I'm not a Ms. anymore, I have a husband."

"Really ma'am?"

"Yes, you know EXO right?" Yoona's ears went big and her eyes start sparkling, that always happened when he heard about EXO.

"Yes ma'am! Of course I know them, they're one of the most popular kpop band here in Korea and all over the world!" She exclaimed, Sunny laugh

"Yes, so you know Minseok?" Sunny asked

"Xiumin oppa? Yes of course ma'am!" Yoona said while nodding

"He's my husband." Sunny whispered like its a top secret (of course it is). Yoona's eyes went wide, jaw dropped. "Hey.. are you okay?"

Yoona's lost senses back "Y-yes ma'am.. I'm sorry I called him oppa.." sunny chuckled

"No its nothing, I'm already used to it. Don't worry if you'll get hired I'll give you his sign."

"Really?!" Yoona asked, eyes sparkling

"Yes, so let's proceed to your interview. You're just on time. I'll tell Mr. President that you're already here."

"Thank you." Yoona said while beaming widely

***

"Sehun, what did you do this time?!" Luhan said holding his anger. Because Sehun's baby sitter quit her job just 2 days after it gets hired.

"I didn't do anything. I just play with her." Sehun said as he throws his body on the couch.

"And what game did you play?"

"Something challenging and.. hot?" Sehun mumbled while smirking. Luhan shook his head in disbelief

"I'll tell Eomma and Appa about this Sehun, but I'll find another replacement first." Luhan said then he opened his laptop and post about the said job.

"Whatever hyung. Where's Jongin?" Sehun asked finding his not so old brother. (Jongin is just months older that him.)

"I dunno, turned on all the lights so you can see him." Luhan muttered

"Whatever, I'm hungry." Sehun start walking towards the kitchen "Kyungsoo hyung? I want to eat."

D___O "I'm not a maid here to serve you Sehun! Go get your own food." Kyungsoo said who's now currently cooking kimchi fried rice.

Sehun rolled his eyes and get food inside their fridge.

"Luhan hyung! Call Chanyeol and Baekhyun now, we're going to eat." Kyungsoo yelled from the kitchen. Luhan went upstairs to call Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

***

"Waaaahhh!!! Yul!!!!" Yoona screams while crying. She's now inside their apartment with her Bestfriend Yuri who's currently giving her rolls of tissues. (She get it inside their toilet.)

"Aiissh!! Yoona! What happened? Stop crying now and tell me why you didn't get the job again?!" Yuri said emphasizing the word again.

"It was.. it was just.. fine. But.. but.. but.. Waaaahhh!!!" Yoona squealed. Yuri is now irritated

"If you won't stop crying there I will push you out the window Im Yoona! I swear!!" Yuri warned, Yoona stop immediately. "Tell me now!"

"Fine, I'll tell you.. it was just fine. Everything is fine, everything he asked me, I answered it properly and politely as possible.. then he asked me, how I imagine my self 5 years from now, so I answered it honestly.." Yoona stated.

"So, what's your answer?" Yuri asked curiously

"I said I'll be a happy wife of EXO having our 8th child inside my tummy and we will drink bubble tea. Then he said he'll just call me." Yoona answered honestly. Yuri hit her head "Yah! What was that for?" She whined

"You're such a Pabo Yoong!! Your surname should be Pabo not Im! Argh!!" Yuri yelled, she wants to kill Yoona right now because of its stupidity.

"Why? What's wrong with that? I'm just being honest." Yoona said innocently, Yuri shook her head in disbelief

"Why did we become Bestfriends again?" She said, realizing how stupid her Bestfriend is.

"Because you're a dumb." Yoona answered, Yuri hit her head again "Ouch! Stop hitting me, I still have a problem here!"

"Right! Finding job is always your problem."

"No, that wasn't my problem right now!"

"Then what is it?" Yuri asked raising her eyebrows

"It was a chance Yul! If they hired me, I'll have a sign of Xiumin!! And of course the others also!" Yoona whined, Yuri hit her head for the nth time

"You're more concerned to that sign than not having the job? Yoona! You're hopeless, I swear!!" Yuri exclaimed while shooking her head.

"What should I do now Yul?!!" Yoona asked dramatically. Yuri get something inside her bag.

"Here." Yuri said giving Yoona her their laptop

"Oh yeah! I need that, I'll checked EXO's sns." Yoona said and get the laptop

"Shut up Yoona! I gave you that to find job, not to stalk!" Yoona gave back the laptop to Yuri and lay on their bed.

"Find some for me." Yoona said. Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Fine." She mumbled, then start browsing. "Honestly Yoong, you've tried all the positions here, and its always end up with a big failure."

"Then find something unique Yul."

"Here, I found something you haven't tried yet." Yuri said while seriously looking at the monitor.

"Really? Read it."

"Baby sitter.. female, 20yrs old and abo--"

"Seriously Yul? Baby sitter?" Yoona asked

"Yes, you should try this. I'll email your resume now."

"Baby sitter? What will I do if I get hired?"

"Oh what will you do? You'll sit on the baby. Obviously Yoong, you'll just be taking care of a baby. It's easy right?" Yuri muttered

"Okay, I think I can do that."

"Omo Yoong! You're hired!" Yuri exclaimed, while looking at the laptop screen. Yoona stand immediately and sit beside Yuri

"Really?"

"Yep, it says that you'll go to this address tomorrow, 8 in the morning and then you can start."

"Waaahh!! Yul!!!!"

"Finally Yoong!!!!!"

"Waaaahhh!!"

"Waaaahhh!!"

"Waa--" *coughs*

"That's enough.." Yuri said then she closed the laptop and put it on the bedside table. "You better sleep now Yoong, if you'll get late tomorrow, I'm sure you wouldn't get the job again."

"Fine, I'll wake up early tomorrow." Then she laid on their bed. Yuri get their alarm clock and set an alarm, she gets her phone and set an alarm also.

"Give me your phone." Yuri said while offering her hands

"Wae? Wae?"

"Just give me your phone, Yoong!"

"Fine." Yoona gave her phone to Yuri. Yoona's just watching her while Yuri is typing something on her phone. After a seconds, she gave back Yoona's phone. "What did you do?"

"Nothing, let's sleep now. You have to be early tomorrow." Yuri muttered, then she laid on the other side of the bed. Yoona turned off the light and lay beside Yuri.

***

Yoona is now walking in the subdivision written on the address, Yuri gave her, its 7:30am, she's walking like a zombie because of what happened at their apartment earlier.

"Yoong!!!" Yuri yelled

"Mmmmm.." Yoona answered still laying on their bed.

"Wake up now, you'll be late!"

"5 minutes.."

"No, wake up now. Or else.."

"Mmmm.."

Yuri didn't reply anymore which made Yoona thankful, because she can continue now her slumber. She rolls and buried her face on the pillow. A minutes passed.. Yuri jumped on top of Yoona causing her to landed on Yoona's back. Yuri grabbed Yoona's left leg then pulled it up, making Yoona squealed.

"Aahhhhh!!!! Let go Yuri!!!"

"You will wake up now?" Yuri asked

"Yes!! Goddamnit Yul!! You'll kill me!!!"

Yuri put her left leg down, Yoona heaved a sign. Yuri crawled out the bed. Yoona stood up.

"Take a bath now." Yuri muttered, she just followed Yuri.

Yoona heaved a sign after remembering that.. after another walk, she finally saw the number she's searching for. 614 finally!! She thought. She pressed the doorbell. After a seconds a girl with the same age as her opened the gate.

"Good morning, I'm Im Yoona. The new baby sitter." Yoona greeted happily, the girl is just starting at her for a seconds

"Good morning, I'm Jessica. I'm the maid here, Come in." Jessica coldly said with a toothless smile. Yoona smiled back

They walked inside a house- oh scratch that, its a mansion. Yoona can't stop her eyes roaming around the living room they entered.

"You can sit there, I'll just call sir Luhan." Jessica said then went upstairs. Yoona nodded and sit on the single couch. She's still amazed of everything her eyes can reach. After a couple of minutes there's a guy walking down the stairs, it has a messy hair and clothes, looks like he's just got awake. Yoona immediately stand and wait for the guy.

"Are you Im Yoona?" The guy asked as he get near Yoona. Yoona nod and bowed.

"Good morning sir. Yes I'm Im Yoona." She answered politely

"Okay, have a seat. I'll just call my dongsaengs." He said, Yoona immediately sit and watched him. "Jessica!!" The guy called, but no one's answering. "Aiissh!! Why did Appa hired her!" The guy whispered audible for Yoona to hear. The guy went upstairs, she just watch the guy. He's handsome.. Ugh! Stop flirting Yoona, or you'll get hit by Yuri again! Yoona thought.

The guy walked back in about 10 minutes later, now he's with 4 guys, the tall ash gray haired one with an elfish ear carrying someone in his back a cute blonde guy which she think, just the same age as her, a small guy too with a big eyes and a heart shaped lips and a brown guy which she think have the same color with Yuri. Yoona stood up again

"So good morning Im Yoona, I'm Luhan," said the guy earlier "this is Chanyeol, and Baekhyun at his back," he said pointing the tall guy with a small guy carrying on his back "and this is Kyungsoo and Kai." He said, this time, pointing the guy with a big eyes and the brown man. Yoona bowed at them. "Guys, this is Yoona, Sehun's new baby sitter." Luhan said, now pointing Yoona

"Hi, good morning!" Baekhyun greeted, Chanyeol waved his hand.

Kai walked near her.

"Hi, Yoona.. wanna sleep in my bed later?" Kai muttered, making Yoona smirk. She hate pervert guys, this guy have to learn something with her hands. She can do martial arts and hapkido.

Kyungsoo grabbed Kai's ears and pulled it away from Yoona.

"I'm sorry, just don't mind him." Luhan apologized, Yoona nod and smile. "Have a seat, we will tell you the rules of this house." Luhan said, they all sit infront of Yoona. Darnit!! They all looked so handsome!! Yoona thought

"So first of all, we want you to take care of Sehunnie, we hired you because of him. You have to wake him up every morning for his school, preparing his things and belongings before he goes to school, make sure he'll eat first before he'll go to school and before he sleep. You also have to wash his clothes." Luhan stated, all of them are nodding. That was easy! Yoona nodded

"First rule is, don't touch any of my kitchen utensils or else I'll kill you!" *SatanSoo look* Kyungsoo said. Yoona gulped and nod immediately

"Second rule is, before you do something that is not related on your job, let us know first." Luhan continued

"When you heard something wierd like moans and the like, ignore it!" Jongin said, receiving glares from his hyungs.

"And the third is.. Uhm.." Luhan muttered then looked at Chanyeol and Baekhyun "do you guys have rules too?" Luhan asked, they both shook their heads as an answer, Baekhyun smile showing his eye smile which Yoona thinked that it's so cute. "Okay, the third one.. I will leave it to eomma and appa."

"I understand, sir. Thank you." Yoona said then smile

"Aww, you're so pretty for a baby sitter. Hope Sehunnie will take care of you too." Baekhyun muttered, making Yoona blushed for the sudden complement.

They heard a footsteps walking down the stairs they all looked at the two guys walking down, the other guy is tall (super tall) and the other one is a white small guy.

"Eomma! Appa!" Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo called them. They both smile. Seriously? They called that two guys their eomma and appa?!! They're kidding me right?! Luhan looked at Yoona again

"Good morning, gramps, pops." Chanyeol and Kai greeted them

"Yoona, this is our eomma and appa," Luhan said, making Yoona came back to her senses "this is Suho but he's like our eomma here, and he's Kris, he's our appa, proclaimed by Suho." Luhan said. They both nod and smile, Yoona bowed at them.

"Good day, sir." Yoona said then smile, they both nod as an answer. They're all so nice! Yoona thought

"Did she already meet, Sehun?" Kris asked

"Not yet.." Luhan said.

"Where's he--" Suho didn't finished

"What's happening there?" Someone butted in. They all looked upstairs and saw a tall and handsome guy. So many handsome here!!

"Nothing hyung!" Chanyeol answered sarcastically

"Come here, Sehun. Meet your new baby sitter." Suho said. SERIOUSLY?!! This family is wierd! I will be his baby sitter? Wtf! I mean, he's not even a baby!! Why did he needs a baby sitter?!

The guy walked near them. She looked at Yoona who's now still not recovering from culture shock.

"I told you, gramps, pops, I don't need a baby sitter." Sehun said to Suho and Kris with a blank expression

"Of course you do." Kris said. Sehun rolled his eyes, then looked back at Yoona.

"Fine, I think.. she's fine." Sehun said, then he walked inside the kitchen. Leaving Yoona, speechless. I'm.. I'm.. JUST fine?!! What the heck? He's the only one who said the I'm just fine!! Because hell yeah! I'm a goddess! Everyone, you're all agreed with me right?!!

"Did they already told you that you'll not be staying here overnight? You have to go home every 7pm and came back here at 7am. Your rest days will be every Sundays and Saturdays." Suho stated "you can eat here if you feel that you're starving or something and rest if you're already done with all your tasks." Yoona nod as an answer.

"Okay that's all, Luhan, show her the whole house and make sure she'll remember all the rooms she needs to know." Kris said "after that, tell Jessica to prepare food for the both of them, after they eat, then she can start."

"Ne appa," Luhan answered then looked at Yoona again "Let's go." Luhan said, Yoona nodded and follow Luhan.

ツツツ

First chapter done.
Sorry for the typos and errors. ^^
Too lazy for proofreading.

Votes and Comments!
How's it?

Goodnight!

YEHET! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2.9K 48
[COMPLETED] Park Chanyeol has a younger brother named; Park Sehun. They both handsome and rich, they also have what they wants. What if they both w...
98.6K 3.5K 24
A stories about how Suho take care of exo's member . Can u imagine one day exo's without suho ? For sure everyone will cry right ?! Enjoy reading guy...
7.4K 204 45
What would happen if you meet your bias? What would you feel if you're given a chance to work and live with them? How would you react if he began to...
75.1K 2K 49
20180531 - #01 KOREANFANFIC 20180622 - #05 EXOFANFIC 20190301 - #02 EXOPLANET 20181217 - #04 EXOSTANS CHANYEOL'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an i...