A dogs savior

By OfficialBlackCanary

Meet Cassie More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

10 0 0
By OfficialBlackCanary

It all started in a sunny yet dreary day in mid summer. I was lost without a family to care for me . I'm starving and thirsty so much. I'm just a small mixed puppy that's only a year old who got abandoned by bad owners and that only gave me five pieces of food and a tiny cup of water . I just hope someone will find me and love me and keep me warm and strong . But that all changes during the night . I felt hands pick me up and set me down . I wonder if they're nice people . I start to wake up and see a huge house and see water and dog food in front of me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5K 97
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
152K 4.9K 32
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
109K 1.7K 20
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
26.7K 655 114
Ψ§Ω„Ω†ΩˆΨΉ: Ψ΄ΩˆΩ†ΩŠΩ† اي ، Ω…Ψ£Ω†Ω‡Ψ§ ، ΩƒΩˆΩ…ΩŠΨ―ΩŠΨ§ ، Ψ―Ψ±Ψ§Ω…Ψ§ ، Ψ§Ω„Ψ­ΩŠΨ§Ω‡ Ψ§Ω„Ω…Ψ―Ψ±Ψ³ΩŠΩ‡ Ψ§Ω„ΨΉΩ…Ω„: Ω…Ψ³ΨͺΩ…Ψ± -Ψ§Ω„Ω‚Ψ΅Ω‡- "ΩŠΩˆΩ…Ψ§ ΩŠΨ­ΩƒΩ‰ Ω‚Ψ΅Ω‡ Ω…Ψ±Ψ­Ω‡ ΨΉΩ† Ψ§Ω„Ψ­ΩŠΨ§Ψ©...