My Lazybones Sans X Female Re...

By halloweenmurders

So you are a sweet and shy 15 year old girl who lives with her mother and father.Your Mother and Father have... More

Chapter 1 Family Trip!
Chapter 2 Entering A New World
Chapter 3 Mamma Tori
Chapter 4 Meeting the skeleton Brothers
Chapter 5 A Day With Sans
Chapter 6 The Royal Guard
A/N
Chapter 8 Hangin With Undyne And A Letter?
A/N
Chapter 9 confessions
Chapter 10 Who Was The Other Human Before Me?
Chapter 11 A Date
Chapter 12 Whats A Mettaton?
A/N
Chapter 14 Some Brotherly Bonding....(Kind Of)
A/N This Is Awesome!!
Chapter 15 Girls Night Out
Chapter 16 Pranks and Cuddles!
Chapter 17 Nightmares
Chapter 18 New Clothes?
What happens next?
Chapter 19 Suits and ties
Chapter 2o Ball?
Chapter 21 Its Not what you think!
Chapter 22 A rough night
GodDammit Author!Also...WTF?!
Chapter 23 Something...or Someone?
Chapter 24 Something isn't right..
Chapter 25 One Hell Of A Day
Chapter 26 Its Charas Revenge..
Chapter 27:When nightmares disappear,Dreams APPEAR
Chapter 28:Check Up
Chapter 29:Prophecies

Chapter 7 Nothing But Surprises

2.8K 115 37
By halloweenmurders

Third Person P.O.V

Y/N fainted to the ground while sans called out to her.

Sans:"Kid!"

He got his strength and punched the fish lady in the gut making her release him.She clutched her gut and sans ran to Y/N.

Sans:"Kid!Kid can ya hear me?!"A single blue tear went down his cheekbone as he held her close.He put his skull on her chest and sighed in relief."Thank Asgore she's still breathing."He looked at the fish lady and his left eye was glowing a dangerous baby blue."You almost killed her what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

?:"Sans we need one more soul and then we can roam the surface once more why can't you get that through your fucking skull?"She said calmly and walked towards him but two giant goat head like creatures appeared behind him.

Sans:"Don't you dare take another goddamn step or you'll be nothing but dust."He growled and looked at Y/N worriedly.The fish lady looked at him and frowned.

?:"You really do care for her don't you?"

He sniffed and gave the fish lady an angry look and nodded.

?:"Look I didn't kill her so she'll be okay since I didn't hit her that hard."

Sans:"That hard?!You fucking punched her,slammed her to the ground and kicked her!"He growled and clutched Y/N tightly.

?:"Can you blame me sans?!Remember the last time another human came down here?!I was only protect the people I love!"

He sat there in silence and moved a strand of hair out of Y/N's face.

Sans:"I know but she isn't like the others Undyne she's caring and would do anything to protect us."

The fish la-oh Undyne sighed and came closer as the two goat head creatures disappeared.

Papyrus:"IS THE HUMAN GOING TO BE ALRIGHT SANS?"

Sans:"I think so but why did she talk all of a sudden?"

Undyne:"Was she a mute?"

Sans:"I thought she was the whole time but....I don't understand why she would just speak out of the blue."

Papyrus:"MAYBE THE HUMAN DIDNT FEEL LIKE TALKING."

Sans:"Maybe well we'll have to see when she wakes up."He picked her up bridal style and took her upstairs."Do me a favor and get her some water and maybe get her something to eat okay pap?"

Papyrus:"OKAY BROTHER I WILL MAKE THE HUMAN SPAGHETTI AND MAYBE THEY WILL BECOME BETTER!NYEH HEH HEH!"He raced off into the kitchen.

Undyne:"I'll go get her some Grillbys just in case what does she like?"

Sans smiled.

Sans:"She likes burgers/Fries/both."

Undyne nodded and went out the door.Sans put Y/N on his bed and he sat next to her,but she started to squirm in her sleep.

Sans:"Kid?"She was moving faster and sweating."Hey wake up kiddo!"He shook her and she squeaked."Kid!"He shook her harder."Kid Wake up!"

Y/N:"N..No!No!"

Sans:"Wake up!"

Y/N's P.O.V

~Nightmare~

I was running through the fog,why was I running?I don't know but I'm really scared.I turned around and saw sans and I ran to him.Something doesn't feel right so I stopped in front of him and he looked at me with a menacing smile and his left eye glowing a bright blue.

Sans:"Something wrong Kiddo?"He chuckles darkly.

I stayed silent and took a step back.

Sans:"Here let me answer that for you!"He lifted his hand and my soul turned a dark blue and I got slammed into the ceiling.I squealed in pain and I got slammed into the floor.He stepped in front of me."Why did you do it kid?Why did you murder them?!"He growled.

I groaned in pain and coughed up some blood.Sans just growled and slammed me in a wall.

Sans:"Pathetic...And to think i actually called you'friend'Well guess what it's a beautiful day outside."He slammed me into another wall."The birds are singing."He slammed me into the floor."Flowers are blooming."Bones shot through my shoulder and I yelled in pain."On days like these girls like you should be burning in hell!"A bone shot through my chest but the thing is I wasn't dying I was just suffering.He chuckled and two goat head like creatures appeared behind him and I cried as blood went down my chin."Now get dunked on you dirty brother KILLER!"The goat head like creatures shot a laser at me.

~End Of Nightmare~

I jumped up And I was in the Bed sweating like crazy.I saw sans in front of me and I pushed him away and I ran out of his room.I saw papyrus and I hugged his legs crying.The fish lady came in with a bag and dropped the bag and ran to me.I hugged papyrus tighter and the fish lady stepped back.Sans teleported in front of me.

Sans:"Kid what's wro-"

"No!Stay back!"I choked out.Papyrus picked me up and hugged me.

Papyrus:"HUMAN WHAT IS THE MATTER?"

I just cried and he pat my back.He put me on the couch and the three of them stood there looking at each other worriedly.Sans knelt down to me and I cried even more.

Sans:"Kid calm down okay?Im not going to hurt you."He said in a calm voice.I looked at him and hugged him tightly.He hugged me back and patted my back."It's going to be okay kiddo I'm here for ya."He pulled away and looked at me and smiled."Now you have a lot to explain kiddo."

I sighed and nodded."Alright I guess I do owe you an explanation."I said as I wiped away my tears.

Sans:"Yeah like how we all thought you were a mute why didn't you talk before?"

"I didn't talk before because I was scared and I didn't trust anyone except you sans."

Sans:"So why didn't you tell me anything?"

"I wasn't sure if you were going to hurt me or something and the pain was just unbearable so I couldn't speak."

Papyrus:"HUMAN IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING HOW DID YOU GET HERE?"

"Well my parents took me to Mt.Ebott for a little family vacation and they brought me a picnic and everything,but I wanted to go alone and explore a bit.After my mother convinced my father to let me be alone I found a gigantic hole.I was about to leave until I slipped and fell.I broke my arm and then poof now I'm here."

Sans:"Wow well I'm sorry you got hurt kid."

"It's okay sans."I smiled and he smiled back.

Sans:"So uh what's ya name kiddo?"

"Oh right."I stood up."The names Y/N don't wear it out bud."I giggled and they chuckled.

Sans:"Nice to meet ya Y/N...hmm Y/N I like it it's a unique name for a unique girl."He smiled and I blushed.

Papyrus:"WELL WELCOME TO OUR HOME Y/N!"He hugged me and I giggled.

Papyrus put me down and I looked at sans."So any reason why you looked in my drawing journal?"

He tensed up and blushed.
Sans:"I had to see what you were like kid don't judge me."He blushed.

I giggled and put a hand on his shoulder."I don't judge sans."I giggled and looked at the fish lady."Oh heya uh we kinda got off to a bad start so do you think we can start over pal?"I put out my hand and she smiled and took it.

?:"Sure punk I'm Undyne the head of the royal guard."She looked at sans then back at me."They really care for ya punk but if I see you trying to hurt someone."Her grip got tighter."Your dead got it punk?"I nodded and I pulled my hand away."Good now why don't we get to know each other a little better."I nodded and hugged sans goodbye and hugged papyrus.

Sans:"Be careful Y/N."He looked at Undyne."Hurt her and I'll give you a bad time."His left eye glowed a bright blue and Undyne nodded and I frowned.

Papyrus:"BE CAREFUL HUMAN HAVE FUN AT UNDYNES!"

I nodded and Undyne grabbed me and ran off with me.

'This is going to be interesting.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
823K 72.1K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
506K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
1.1M 35.5K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...