Double Lust

由 RainbowS3crets

Her family didn't want her, she had no friends, she was bullied. But who ever said she would rather be kidna... 更多

Found
Kitchen Kiss
Book of Clans
Lust filled night to come
Authors note!!
This Chapter is R !!!! Rated
Queen of Mist
Competition time :D xoxo
HEAT
Authors note
Mating
Fourth love
Icecream trip
Power Surge
not a chapter.
The Pond
Dead Man
To war we go
To live or to die?
Coming Home

Elementals

54.4K 1.3K 211
由 RainbowS3crets

Hey all my lovely Raindrops, im sorry for not updating in a whole WEEK!! i have had exams and assignments to do this week so its been full on.

oh and.... 17,000 READS!!! ahhhh and 900 VOTES!!! you guys are ubertastic :D hehe

i love you all my lovely dovey raindrops, hope you like it :D

!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

I was so tired, that’s all I could think about, it felt like my body was going numb, even though I had no control of it. I looked around, seeing all the leaders of different clans bowing to me. I don’t want to be a queen, I want to be normal, guess it’s too bloody late for that now.

The light that was radiating from my skin was slowly starting to dim as one by one, each spirit crashed into my chest, disappearing from sight. I felt my back itching and turned to look behind me to find the most beautiful wings I have ever seen, well, ever seen in pictures.

I concentrated on moving them and I watched as the fluttered, I wonder if I would always have them, wouldn’t that be mighty uncomfortable and inconvenient. I felt power swirling inside of me, reaching out to every tip of my body my hands moved to my eaRs and I felt a little point at the top, damn, they better look cute.

 I looked for Brock and Sebastian in the crowed and saw them moving towards me. As soon as my feet had touched the ground I jumped at them, wrapping an arm around each as they both caught me in their embrace.

“You look enchanting” Brock whispered in my ear as he held me.

“Stunningly beautiful” Sebastian whispered in the other and after a few minutes we broke apart.

“My dear, be careful” Turquoise said looking down at me with a smile before flying back into the sky and disappearing.

“My dear, be brave” Rosemary said before following Turquoise into the sky and disappearing, leaving only the golden goddess, my mother I guess.

“My daughter, be yourself” she said, leaving me confused, at least the other ones were specific, why does my mother have to go and make things complicated by just saying be myself.

I watched as she disappeared as well, looking around and seeing that everyone was looking at me still. They all bowed their heAds before walking slowly back into the forest, leaving me with my mates. I looked up to see that the elementals were still standing there, once they noticed me looking they began to make their way towards us.

“We have to teach you your powers my Queen” the one in blue said so I am guessing she controlled water, I think her name was Dalphine, I just got this instinct.

“I will teach you first, and then it will be Breeze, Dalphine then Fern” Flame said standing there as I watched her dress flaming at her feet, it was only then that I noticed the ends of their dresses reflected their powers, it was so cool.

“You can start tomorrow, my mate needs rest now” I heard Sebastian say from beside me as I was turned around and lifted up into Brocks arms.

I didn’t want to seem rude so I looked over his shoulder as we were walking away and gave a smile wave and a smile and watched as they chuckled and waved back before walking into the trees, disappearing from sight. I relaxed against Brock’s chest, letting hIs steady movements lull me to sleep as we walked back home, I actually don’t know how far away we were.

I woke up to the feeling of silk wrapped around me and two heavy arms draped over my body. I opened my eyes to see the sun streaming through the gap in the curtains, lighting the room just enough to see around. I was busting for the toilet so I slowly slid down the bed, trying not to jostle my mates too much, I felt my feet touch the carpeted floor as I slid through the bottom of my sheets.

I stretched my arms over my head as my gaze fell to my sleeping mates, they looked so peaceful and happy, and they had no shirts on I could practically feel the room heat up with my arousal, but I just turned and headed towards the bathroom.

I opened the door and closed it quietly behind me before going to do my business, after I flushed I got my toothbrush and toothpaste out and started to brush my teeth, only looking up at the mirror after I spat the toothpaste out. I looked back at the sink to turn the tap on before snapping my head back up to the mirror and a high pitched scream left my ears.

MY HAIR WAS ON FIRE!!

Sebastian and Brock stumbled into the room, nearly falling over in a heap from the rush to get in here. When they looked at me, their mouths instantly dropped in shock as they took in the sight before them.

“My god damn hair is on bloody fire!” I screeched at them so loud they had to cover their ears, I was freaking out right about now!

“Just relax, it is just the fire element, it’s not emitting any heat so I’m guessing it won’t burn anything either” Brock said calmly after closing his mouth and taking a step towards me.

“I don’t bloody well care if I burn aNything, I want my normal hair back!” I yelled at them, storming past them and into the wardrobe, picking out some clothes for today, already in a bad mood about my new powers.

“Flame is coming today, I’m sure she will help you” Sebastian said, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek, Brock kissing my other check before they both changed into some clothes to wear today.

I walked downstairs, checking in on Dysme to see if she was up but she wasn’t in her room, she must have already gone downstairs to have breakfast. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, Sebastian and Brock following behind me, brushing their hands against me as often as they could, while I just rolled my eyes.

When I got into the kitchen I was taken back for a second to see Flame was sitting at the table eating a stack of pancakes and talking to Dysme. When she finally looked up at me the first thing she did was start laughing, and I got the feeling that it was because my hair was still on fire. I did my best to glare at her and she gave me a sheepish smile.

“Just think in your head, search around until you find your spirit fire, and draw it back in” she stated simply as if it was as easy as blinking, well I think she has had many years to practice.

I sat down at the table with my mates either side of me and did what she said, focusing really hard and when I opened my eyes next I was greeted with everyone smiling at me. I reached my hand up to touch my hair and felt it was back to normal, doing a little victory dance in my head as I began to eat the pancakes that were in front of me, after putting chocolate chips, strawberries and whipped cream on, sounded gross but it was Delicious.

“That was actually really good, I couldn’t get that until like 4 weeks, I was stuck with flaming hair for 4 weeks, it sucked” Flame said with a smile before finishing her pancakes.

“Hey mummy, Flame said you’re going to shoot fire today, can I watch?” Dysme asked, looking at me with pleading eyes, they were so adorable.

“Sebastian and Brock were going to take you to get icecream, Weren’t you” I said, giving a pointed look at both of my mates, I didn’t want Dysme around while I was training, something could easily go wrong and I could hurt her by accident.

“Yea, do you want to get some icecream? And we were going to go to the fair as well” Brock said with a smile, and I watched as Dysme smiled and nodded her head fast.

“Can we go now, please, please, please?” she begged, giving them the puppy dog eyes and soon they gave in, Sebastian picking her up and giving me a kiss on the cheek before heading out to the car.

“Be careful with my baby” Brock said to Flame before giving me a little peck on the lips before following Sebastian.

I quickly finished my pancakes, wanting to start practice as soon as possible, what can I say, I was eager once I learned id be shooting fire. When I finished, I took everyone’s plates and placed them in the dishwasher for MRs Kelly so she wouldn’t have to do it later. I followed Flame out into the back yard and into the middle of the grass, far enough away from the forest and the house, just in case, I don’t think Sebastian would like it if he came home to his house in ashes.

Flame started of teaching me the simple things, but according to her, I was learning really quickly, I could do everything within my first 3 go’s she was pretty stunned. By midday she had taught me all she knew and was left sitting on the grass looking at me in shock, I guess with all these powers I had a quick learning ability, it wasn’t my fault.

She had called Breeze, Fern and Dalphine and told them to come over, if she taught me how to do all of that so fast then I’m guessing she thOught I could learn more before the day is over. As the sun was setting, I had already learnt to control Fire, Air and water, I was getting tired so Fern said that she would teach me tomorrow, after all, we didn’t want to damage anything thing else today. To say we had a few accidents was an understatement.

There were the 6 broken windows that my mini unexpected hurricane ran into, lucky it was only the size of a small puppy.  Let’s just say that Sebastian no longer had a water fountain in his back yard after I put too much pressure in the water. And well, I’m just glad that Brock has more than one car in his garage because the one he left outside isn’t there anymore, or well, its black dust on the ground. I wonder if they will get angry at me, I’m only learning after all.

After the girls left, they were my girlfriends now, we got along pretty well actually, it was nice to have some friends outside of this house. I gave Mrs Kelly the night off work so I was now in the kitchen cooking roast pork for dinner with some roast vegetables. Brock, Sebastian and Dysme still weren’t home yet so I guess they were having a lot of fun at the fair.

Looking around to see if anyone was watching I decided to have a little fun with my elements. I clicked my fingers together and a little flame appeared at the tips of my fingers. I smiled and clicked again and I felt a breeze flow around the kitchen, I moved my hands around, moving the breeze where I wanted to, dancing in a circle before I heard a cough and turned around and saw Sebastian standing there with a smile, well, before he went flying back into the lounge room.

I stoPped the wind and ran after him, hoping he wasn’t hurt, only to find him laughing on the ground on top of Brock who must have been behind him and Dysme was laughing off to the side, thank god she wasn’t in Brock’s arms or standing behind them.

“I’m so sorry, are you guys ok? Are you hurt? I’m so sorry” I said quickly, rushing over to them and helping Sebastian off Brock.

“We are fine, stop worrying” Brock said, getting up off the ground with a laugh and kissing my cheek, “We are back by the way”

“That was so cool mummy, can you do it again! Omg, no, do water, or fire!! Or earth, make a tree grown in the lounge room!” Dysme kept rambling on while my mates and I watched her in amusement.

“I only learnt Fire, Air and water today so no earth yet” I said, but I clicked my fingers and water appeared in a ball in my palm, and I threw it at Sebastian who wasn’t expecting anything.

“Hey! I’ll get you” he said with a smirk, chasing me into the kitchen where he caught me and kissed me.

“I’m cooking roast for dinner so all you guys go clean up and when you get back it will be on the table” I said with a smile and shooed them out of the kitchen while I started to carve the roast and put everything on some plates, setting the table for 6 including Mrs Kelly and Mr Kelly, the gardener.

As soon as I put the last thing on the table Mr and Mrs Kelly came through the back door smiling and Brock, Sebastian and Dysme came running through the kitchen door to their seats. I shook my head at them and said hello to Mr and Mrs Kelly before we all started eating. Dysme wouldn’t stop explaining what she did at the fair today, causing everyone a good laugh when we found out Brock took Dysme on the little teacup ride.

“I won a huge teddy as well, well, Brock won it for me but then he gave it to me” she was saying and I couldn’t wait till she was off to bed, I love her but she was way too excited.

After dinner Mrs Kelly helped me with the diShes and then I said goodbye as they walked back to the little cottage they shared just down the path, it was so adorable that Sebastian built them their own cottage. I walked into the lounge room to find Dysme was curled up on Brock’s lap so I went over and picked her up softly.

As I placed her into bed she cuddled up with her big teddy that was already there, I tucked the blankets in so she wouldn’t fall out and then walked down the hallway to my room. It had been such an exhausting day, I couldn’t wait to finally close my eyes and have a sleep. As I was changing in to my nightie Brock and Sebastian walked through the door and as soon as their eyes connected with mine I saw them blacken with lust.

“Oh no misters, I’m going to bed” I said to them, climbing under the silk sheets and pulling them over my head, hiding from their view.

“We still know your there my amore” Brock whispered right beside me as I felt the bed dip on both sides.

“Come out, come out” Sebastian chuckled as I felt the silk sheets being tugged away and I let them slip from my grasp.

As soon as my face was uncovered my lips were captured in a passionate kiss from Sebastian, Brocks hands roaming up and down my thighs. As soon as his lips tore from mine, Brock took his place, catching the air from my lips as our lips moved against each others. When he pulled back I turned on my side so I was facing Sebastian and Brock pulled me against his chest while Sebastian moved so he was pressed tightly against my chest. I felt my eyes drift close as Brock kissed my neck and Sebastian kissed my cheek.

!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

So? what did you guys think?   Good?   Bad?

who would like another challenge? what is the secret word? hehe, you know the game, find the word and comment :D

lets see if we can get 100 votes :D then guess what that would mean..... 1000!!!!! ahhhh hehe

i love you all, remember to inbox me if you like, i always reply to your lovely messages :D

!@#$%^&*  VOTE  !@#$%^&*  COMMENT !@#$%^&*  FOLLOW  !@#$%^&*

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

723K 30.7K 70
"I'm not entertaining this anymore." She gave his chest another push. "Your pet's done playing games tonight." "My question," He reminded her. She h...
2.7K 27 20
It all started like many things start, slow and quiet. And then they came, and everything changed. She had tried to run, but even at the gates of fre...
142K 5.7K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...
178 1 17
I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE, THE MEDIA OR THE CAUSE OF YOU NOT READING THE MATURE CONTENT WARNING. MATURE CONTENT IN THIS STORY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...