Fuck Boy

By alrightmagcon

Emily Dallas, Cameron Dallas's little sister, and Jacob Sartorius. Both very famous. They meet. Fall in love... More

just a warning
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
NEW BOOK!
sequel!
100K SJAKNSBSJSK
200K
1 year
1 MIL.

thirty

18.7K 381 163
By alrightmagcon

*Emily's pov*
I woke up the next day wrapped in Jacob's arms. I grabbed my phone and went Twitter.

@nashgrier- single and ready to mingle😉

I then tweeted at him.

@EmilyDallas- @nashgrier no one cares😉

I got lots of "EVERYONE CARES" and "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

@nashgrier- @EmilyDallas you're one to talk😒

@EmilyDallas- @nashgrier ✌✌✌✌

There was lots of drama going on now.

@MAGCONTOUR- Nash Grier,Hayes Grier,Matthew Espinosa,Shawn Mendes,& jack and jack have quit magcon.. sorry guys!

@EmilyDallas- damn half the crew gone😁😁

@nashgrier- @EmilyDallas Glad I'm gone😊

Jacob then woke up.

"Woah! They're gone!" He said

"Nash and them? Yeah I know..." I said.

"WH--ohhh.. they ban wagoned him.." he said.

"Well Shawn said he's going on a world tour along with the Jacks" I said.

"I don't see Nash going on any tour?" He said.

"Its whatever.." I said.

I then texted Matt

To:Matt💁💗
Why'd you leave😩😩

From:Matt💁💗
I got a job offer to be an actor for a new movie called "Be Somebody" and you know I wanna be an actor!

To:Matt💁💗
AWE CONGRATS MATT!!! I HOPE YOU DO AMAZING I LOVE YOU!!

From:Matt💁💗
Thanks😊❤ I love you too good luck with the tour!

To:Matt💁💗
Thanks😊❤

Dang.. I've lost lots of my close friends.. especially Nash.. he was like a brother and it still hurts..

Ugh..

My phone then started going off.

Cam💕 is calling

Uh oh..

{Cam-C Emily-E}
E:He--
C:WHY THE FUCK DID NASH AND YOU GO TO BATTLE ON TWITTER?!
E:well.. uh Jacob found out and I broke up with Nash. And by broke up I mean I told him we didn't have to do the fake thing anymore. He got mad and said that he felt something in our kisses but I didn't feel the same... so that's what happen. And he went off at me calling me a hoe and stuff.. I kinda deserved it tho..
C:he.. called you a hoe?! No he knows it was fake! I'm going to call him!
E:NO CA--- "and he hung up cool!"

"I'm sorry Emily I should've just kept my mouth shut..." Jacob said.

"No Jacob you're fine.. I just need to get over the fact that I'm a hoe.." I said.

"But your not.." he said.

"Its okay Jacob I already know I am.." I said.

"Emily.." he said grabbing my chin so I could look at him.

"I'm gonna go home.. I'll talk to you later?" I said.

"Okay" he said smiling and then kissed me. There's those lips I missed!

I kissed back and then went home. I took a shower and changed into some clothes.

A white t-shirt,a sweater,leggings,and grey booties

I grabbed my phone and went to my room. I turned my IMac computer on and went straight to younow.

I opened Snapchat on my phone and took a video.

"HEY GUYS IM LIVE ON YOUNOW!!! COME WATCH!!" I yelled with the camera facing the computer. I then posted it.

I put my phone down and went on with younow.

"Hey guys! Ask me questions and will be doing them right now!" I said.

"Are you and Nash still dating? *mumbles* no we're not" I said.

"Are you and Jacob friends? Yes we are"

"Why are you famous? I don't know *laughs* that's an irrelevant question"

"Your ugly, ha that's not even a question" I said laughing.

"Can you like my picture on Instagram @emily.babe? Yes I will!" I said going on instagram. I found her page and liked the picture. It was such a cute edit. I also commented "this is so cute babe😍😊💖"

I put my phone away and continued with the broadcast.

I finished it up and then ended it. I went on instagram and started liking pictures on instagram.

Bing bing
From: Heaven😇
Hey Emily!

To: Heaven😇
Hey! Wyd?

From:Heaven😇
Nothing much lol aye I gotta question for you!

To:Heaven😇
Yeah.. what's up?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Hope you enjoyed! Sorry it sucked booty hole.. anyways thank you guys so much for 15K reads! You guys are amazing 💖💖

{5.14.16}

Edited :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.5K 43
Cam's little sister gets the opportunity to go on a tour. Magcon. She meets guys along the way and gets stuck in her feelings, read to find out. (CO...
3.3K 142 15
Just read and find out :)
71.3K 1.3K 20
Makenna, Cameron Dallas' sister, gets a chance to go on Magcon Tour. One of the boys interest her, and she tries to get to know him. Will he love her...
852K 16.5K 53
COMPLETED Emily Dallas, Cameron Dallas' sister goes to magcon with him. What happens when she meets Shawn Mendes, the guy she has been in love with...