She taught me how to love [Ki...

By GOLDZIP

"Dad, I tell you, I don't need a mentor!" Silva sighed, "Killua, have you seen your grades? I mean, you got... More

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
*Chapter 31* FINAL
*Chapter 32* EPILOGUE
<3
PSA: the scene with milluki
another PSA: Killua's dialogue

*Chapter 25*

5.7K 281 41
By GOLDZIP

The next day..
(No one's P.O.V)

Killua exhaled deeply and tighten the grip on his backpack's straps. He took one step closer to the school gates. He hesitated.

He gathered up some courage and entered the school. He scanned around his surroundings and found his best friend. He went up to him and greeted. Gon greeted back and both of them walked together to class.

A few minutes later, the teacher has announced that the final exam will begin soon. Everyone has 5 minutes to review and when everyone's done, the exam started.

Mr.Erwin passed on the papers and as soon as Killua received the paper, his eyes widen in shock. He felt stressed out but did the test anyway.

(All of the subjects' exam were combined into one huge booklet so students can do all of it at the same time)

What should I do? What should I do? This is not what I'm expecting He thought to himself.

He scribbled on the paper unconsciously. He couldn't help it.

"What am I gonna say to (Y/n)?" He mumbled.
___

"The results will be up on the billboard at the hallway. Please wait for a few hours." Mr.Erwin said and left the class.

You could see that almost everyone in the school was so tired and a mess.

"I can't move.." Gon said weakly.

What bothered Killua the most is the fact that the math questions in the exam were not what Killua learned with (Y/n).

"Damn it." Killua banged the table. He got up and shoved his hands into his pockets.

He hurried to the school's entrance then sat below a tree near it. He got into a comfortable position as he closed his blue orbs.

"U-Um.. Excuse me.." A soft voice said. The white haired assassin didn't bother to respond.

"Um.. Excuse-"

"What do you want?" Killua cut off and opened one of his eyes, "W-Wha.."

"Yo, Killua. You didn't expect me to be here do you?"

Killua's eye twitched, "(Y/n)?! What are you doing here?!" He exclaimed.

"Just checking on you." (Y/n) sat down beside the albino, "how was the exam?"

Killua didn't know what to answer. He gulped, "It was okay.. I guess."

Killua flinched when (Y/n) leaned her head against Killua's shoulder. He smiled.

"Idiot." Killua whispered, "You should've slept at home instead."

He tucked a strand of hair behind (Y/n)'s ear.

Both of them spent a few hours sleeping under the tree.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I was in a hurry :( but am I seriously just gonna ignore the fact that this book reached 11 K views and 1k votes?! :D

Thank you all so much! I feel like I wanna cry omg, you guys are amazing! :3

Thanks for reading this chapter and I'll see you next time!

~ Author-san

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 667 41
Y/n no longer had the will to live. She was the illegitimate child between an idol and a big shot, who was a married man. She was neglected as a chil...
778K 18.7K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
111K 2.1K 30
Welcome to my first Killuaxreader story!! There are a pretty good amount of mistakes but i hope you'll know what i'm talking about. edit: it's been...
7.5K 103 21
A/N: oh my gosh- im crying at the amount of misspellings😭😭 So this is my VERY FIRST story I EVER wrote, I have a new account [names; Killuas_idiot...