My Dad Sold Me to a Gang Lead...

Galing kay Kit_Kat_Cat23

17 year old Jess has had a crappy life ever since her mom left her with her dad. Hes always drunk and beats h... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
! Meet the Characters !
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
? Sequal?
The next Book!!!

Chapter 16

20.6K 721 29
Galing kay Kit_Kat_Cat23

RECAPS 

" Where was he?"

" On the ground next to where the car was."

I was about to say somthing, but then I saw Darren move.

" Darren! Darren Wake up." I said shaking his arm. " Damit Darren Speak to me."

He lets out a groan and sits up holding his head.
" God what hap- JESS! Shit, Grey they took her! THEY TOOK HER!!"

" Who!"

" I don't know, I went to go check on Jess when she started to panic, saying how People was outside or how someone was in the house." I said holding his head." Since I didn't have any back up, we ran to one of the cars. I didn't want her hurt. But when she got in the car. Something hit me...and thats all I remember...... I'm sorry grey."

" It's ok, We're gonna get her back"

I look up at charlie," Even if we have to kill my brother to do it." 

___________________________________________

I woke up to feeling cold hands.

I tried to keep my breathing steady so it would appear that I would be sleeping. He pulled me close and tightened his grip.

God Grey where are you.

A tear rolled down my cheek and onto the pillow. A sob left my lip.

" Jess......."

" please...... let me go"

He turned me around so I was facing him." I only wish it could be, but your brother had to rape and kill my girl.... my wife." he tighten his grip.

Grey raped and killed his wife!?!

" You know, You remind me so much like her, your smile.... Your laugh...... Your touch." he said petting my side.

" But I promise, it will be much more fun here then it will be there. Trust me Kitten." he said kissing my neck. 

____________________________________________

2 Weeks later. 

Jess POV. 

It's been 2 weeks since I've seen Grey. I'm losing it. Aiden only lets me wear either shorts and tanks tops or large Tshirts. Hes crazy! I have to dance for him all the time and he love it. A lot of times when I wake up Aiden is is the office. For the last few days he's been working all day so I don't have to look at him.  

I was in our room playing with my hair when someone walked in. 

" Aiden said I get to take you into town, You have 2 hours to do whatever you want " 

sweet a free day 

" Im david, Get dresses and be outside in 10 Minutes. I'll be in the car" 

I get a short black skirt and a white tank top, then I put a jean jacket over it and put some black high tops on. I ran out into the hallway and I run into my worst nightmare. 

Aiden. 

" You look hot Kitten" he says putting his hands on my waite. " Behave and listen to David."he says kissing me on the lips. 

" Yes sir" i say a walk away. running outside to where David has the car running. We drive into town and I told him to go to Bridgeway Mall. 

As we get there, I walk into a store for less than 10 minutes and I come out and David is making out with some random girl. 

" David.... David..... DAVID!" 

" umm , What? " 

" Let's go?" 

" No baby, stay with me" the girl wined. 

" ok, Jess stay in the Mall, I will know if you leave.If you do, you can answer to Aiden.  Meet me back here in 2 hours. Got it!" 

" Yes Sir" 

I walk away and I can hear them kissing, ugh GROSS!!! 

I walked into this Tattoo shop called 'Pit Bull's Tats and Rings' they sell and type of body art or piercing. I walked in and went for the belly button rings.  I looked around for a while and didn't find any I like so far. I went around the corner and by accident ran into someone. 

" I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. " 

The guy turns around and my heart drops. 

Grey!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

327K 8.2K 44
17 year old Promise is the type of girl who wont take bull from nobody. She was taught to be independent, smart, strong, and a well minded lady from...
2.4K 78 39
Jessica Gray has had a good high school experience. Now it's her senior year with her twin brother Reece Gray. She wants this year to be like the res...
11.3K 463 22
A homeless teen with a terrible past meets a man that could change her life forever. Will her past destroy her future?
72K 1.5K 24
She's a fighter He's a cold hearted killer What will happen when their world's collide? ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘ 17 year old Jennifer has had her f...