Little Alpha

By therocknrollprincess

*Sequel to Little Wolf* It's been eight months since Ebony became an Alpha and she still hasn't gotten ahold... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
A/N
Not A Chapter

Chapter 2

2.2K 119 4
By therocknrollprincess

Nolan's POV

"Ebony, you need to wake up, we need to go to the meeting." I gently shook her while , hoping it would wake her, which it did. I didn't know that Ebony would want to go back to sleep, which I should have known-I mean that girl can fall asleep in the middle of fight.

"Is it seriously six already?"

"I'm sorry but it is."

"Okie dokie, let's get up." She yawned, stretching slightly. "What do I have to wear?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do I have to wear to look 'official?"

How do I answer her on this? I have no idea what she is talking about- I thought the jeans and tee-shirt she was wearing was fine. "Little wolf, what do you mean by official?"

"You know like an alpha?" I looked down at myself who was wearing sweatpants and a tee shirt and I wasn't planning on changing. At all.

"I'm just wearing this, so you should be fine." I cautiously answered her.

"Promise?"

"Yes, everyone should be in just sweats and tee shirts. Or jeans and a tee shirt. It's only us and the warriors- you've met them all."

"I know but-"

"You'll be sweetheart." I once again tried to calm her down.

"How can you do this so easily?"

"Do what so easily?" I asked her as we walked out of the house- honestly confused on what she is talking about.

As I was opening her car door, Ebony asked "Being an alpha."

"Ebony, I have no idea what I'm doing half the time, it just helps that I have an idea on what the pack wants."

"That sounds likes it's okay to do."

"See, honey- it just comes naturally and it takes time." I tried to calm her down but it did the opposite effect.

"What if people get hurt because of me because I wasn't ready to make a decision." Ebony paused. "Or what happens if I make the decisions and everyone gets hurt because it was the wrong one?"

And here we go again. I thought to myself.

Nolan, why is mate freaking out?

I don't know, probably something to do with how she's been feeling lately.

Lux doesn't even know.

Okay.

"Babe, no one will be mad at you- they want you to succeed even if that means that some people might get hurt." I stretched the truth a little. I know the pack wouldn't get mad at her if she thought it was the best thing to do but if they didn't, then yes they would get mad but that was an slim to none possibility.

Holding out her pinky, Ebony asked: "Promise?"

"Promise." I interlocked our pinkies. My little wolf still thinks that if one breaks their pinky promise than the other person gets to break their (the person who broke the promise) pinky.

"So where is the meeting going to happen."

Chuckling softly, I reminded her once again. "It's going to be at the training center because you wanted to train Lux again."

"You should have reminded me, now I feel silly wearing jeans." Ebony pouted. As much as I hate it when she's sad, Ebony looks so adorable when she's pouting.

"I have a pair of sweatpants you can borrow when we start training."

"Okay, I guess that works."

"You guess?" I laughed.

"Yep." She paused. "Nol?"

"Yes?"

"Why are the hunters a bad thing? I mean-?" Holy shit, nobody has ever told her about hunters. Maybe it was a bad thing for me to think that she would have a knowledge of hunters when she was stuck in a cell for eleven years. Or my grandmother would go over it.

"They hunt werewolves."

"Oh, oohh." She said, a little nervous. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Not knowing that there are werewolf hunters."

"It's fine."

"I feel like I'm going to be a horrible alpha- I mean I have about five months left before we do that co-Alpha ceremony and I know nothing!"

Don't say it, Nox.

You know nothing, Jon Snow!

And you said it.

I know.

"That's why we have time."

"But we should be focusing more on the pack if there are people who want to kill the pack then-" She started to hyperventilate.

Pulling over, I parked the car. Reaching over the console to get to her, I hugged her. "Ebony calm down, everything will be fine."

"I-i know bu-but I c-can't st-stop having these feelings."

"That's good though, you having these feeling means that you care about the pack." I kissed the side of her head. It's been about a month since she had a mental breakdown like this and since she had suttered.

"Really?" She sniffed.

"Of course."

"Maybe I do feel a little better."

"A little? I asked her, cocking my eyebrow.

"Yep." That's when I began to tickle her. I love hearing her laugh, it was my favorite sound in the world. "Okay, Nolan, I'm better- let's go to the meeting!"

Still laughing and tickling her, I asked "You sure?"

"Yes! Yes!" She laughed.

"Good, I hate seeing you sad."

"Well, I don't like being sad." She laughed.

"I don't like being said- I don't think anyone likes being sad." I told her as I started driving again.

"I think you're right."

It took us about ten minutes for us to finally arrive at the two story building. It was a lot like a YMCA or a gymnasium, just that we had a closed off second floor.

"Are we late?" Ebony asked as we run up the stairs to the meeting room.

"No, we're not." I tried to calm her down, knowing full well that we were late. It was about five minutes but Ebony didn't need to know that.

"Why do I feel like we are though?"

"I really don't know litle wolf." I lied, I didn't want Ebony to have another freak out when we were only five minutes late at the most. I know that the rest of the guys wouldn't care about us being late but Ebony would. Opening the door, I let her enter first before I did.

Ebony's POV

"Alright, so who knows when exactly the hunters are moving in?" Nolan asked. To my knowledge we were almost late but we weren't. I honestly don't know what he would want me to say- I'm afraid that I might say the wrong thing and piss everyone off. Nolan keeps saying that they won't be mad at me but I keep saying this to myself but I still don't believe it.

"We presume within the first week of April." Keith told us. "That is what Micah says anyways."

"Alright we'll prepare more for that soon." Nolan began. "Now, we should impose a curfew for everyone who is under eighteen- what do you think Ebony?"

"Yes, that seems okay." I agreed, only to see Teddy, Missy and Jay give me a thumbs up- giving me some encouragement.

"Alright, now what do we want to do about the rogues?" Keith asked him again.

"Well, how bad is the problem?" I asked. Holy crap, what did I just do? It just slipped out, I can't believe I just asked that. Looking over at Nolan, smiling at me, looking proud. "I mean, how bad is the condition of the rogues?"

"Well, they are close to the territory but not a threat for right now."

"Well, I think we should keep an eye on them for right now." Nolan said. "If they pose no threat, I think we should leave them for right now."

"I agree?" I said.

"Good, so are we all in agreement?" Nolan asked before I heard a collective yes. "Great, then we'll meet again in about a month or so. You all are dismissed."

Once everyone else left, Nolan let me down to the locker room so I can get ready to start our training. I had a feeling it was going to be a long day.

"You know you did a really good job today."

"Really? I didn't mess it up?"

"No, not at all. I'm really proud of you."

"Really?"

"Yes, you started a conversation." He pulled me in and kissed the top of my head. Once he let me go, he opened a locker to hand me a pair of sweatpants. "Go get ready and I'll meet you in the small training area." Nolan kissed me before leaving me to get ready.   

*Sorry for such a long wait, the past week or so have been extremely busy. I know it's slow but I promise it's going to speed up soon. Anyways the picture is of Nolan.* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 151 18
Mack's a not so average teenager. And when she moves to a small town she never even knew existed, she meets Liam. She has a secret that keeps her fro...
313K 10.2K 29
(Under Editing) Airybel faces many mishappening, beggining at the age of fourteen. Her life takes a twist as she is accused of murder, but three year...
352K 7.5K 40
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
1M 30.9K 41
* UNDER MINOR EDITING * The accident that permanently took Gemma's eyesight also permanently took her parents away from her. Five years later and she...