The Vampire's Assistant (Larr...

By nmiller428

Book One of the Vampire's Assistant Series Louis Tomlinson was a vampire, one of the most powerful. He was th... More

The Vampire's Assistant (Larry Stylinson AU)
Author Note 9/6/13
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Author Note 10/3/13
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Author Note 10/6/13

Chapter XIV

8.3K 299 45
By nmiller428

Author Note: I have combined two short chapters into one long chapter. Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A servant walked into Louis's bedroom and opened up the curtains. She proceeded to wake Harry up for breakfast. "Master, it is time to get up." said the servant. She gently taps him on the shoulder to wake him up. He moves slightly not wanting to awaken from his deep sleep. She gently pushes him and says, "Master, you must wake up." He opens his eyes slowly and yawns. 

He gets up from his bed and goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth and shower. After a time, he exits the bathroom and prepares to get dress for work. "Master, I have laid out a new set of cloths for you." said the servant. She helps him strip down to his underwear. She turns an eye while he puts on a new pair. She hands him the new clothes and says, "Master, can I assist in anymore activities?" 

"No, th-" Harry comes to the reality of what she has been saying. "Did you call me, master?" asked Harry. The servant nods and reponses, "You are an equal among the vampires, you should be properly addressed." She smiles and leaves the room. 

Harry gets into his new cloths; black skinny jeans, white t-shirt, and a blazer. He proceeds to go downstairs into the dining hall for breakfast. Harry takes a seat at the end of the dining hall next to Archer. Archer notices Harry next to him and responses, "Master, you are seated next to Lord Louis not me. Your seat is over there." Harry nods and goes to sit next to Louis. 

Servants emerge from the kitchen area and start to serve all of the officers their breakfast. "Harry, you have a load of duties to do today." said Zayn. Harry was taken aback by Zayn's statement and curious. "Like what, master?" said Harry while eating his breakfast. Zayn made eye contact and said, "First, you no longer need to call me, master. As the vampire's assistant, you out rank everyone except Louis in specific matters. Second, you have defense training with Rowan, history lesson with Hawk, weapon training with Niall, Liam, and I, and more additional training with Louis. You will be busy with all your matters today."

 Harry nods and finishes his breakfast. He kisses Louis's cheek and goes to defense training with Rowan. 

~~~

Harry and Rowan walk into a combat training room, this room was developed for training new soldiers. "Good morning, Harry! I will be teaching you, how to properly defend yourself against all types of attack." said Rowan. She trains him for a couple of hours. She taught how to parry an attack, defend against several enemies, and how to survive torture methods. Rowan releases a deep sigh and says, "From this, I discovered you have little to no combat skill. You will improve, but I would never charge into battle, if I were you." 

Harry is saddened by her words, but happy, he will never have to fight. Next, is the history lesson with Lieutenant Hawk. Rowan escorts him to the estate's archives for his lesson. 

~~~

When Harry arrives a smile is seen on Hawk's face. "Harry, we are going to speak of the Tomlinson estate's history. First, about are origin, we were founded by Louis's mother; Lady Tomlinson. She founded us around 500 years ago, Louis's father has no history with our estate. She created the estate's tenets, laws, standards, and among other things; positions. Louis took over the estate around 230 years ago. Understand?" 

Harry nods and Hawk continues, "Zayn joined the Tomlinson estate around 200 years ago. He was not changed into vampire. Remember, Zayn is a pure blooded vampire, meaning both of his parents are vampires. Zayn climbed the ranking structure of the estate quickly. He has always been a warrior at heart, never a leadership figure."

Hawk takes a sip of his water and continues, "Niall become a vampire about 150 years ago. He's quite young, remember, he isn't pure blood. He was transformed into a vampire by Louis and Zayn. Niall has always been one of our happier vampire. He can hold his own in fight, but prefers to air on the side of caution. Would you like to learn about Valo, Liam, and Rowan?" 

"Yes, please." responsed Harry. Hawk nods and continues, "Valo has been allied with the Tomlinson estate since Louis took control of it. The Dawnbreak estate has always been the most peaceful towards conflicts." Hawk took a break from speaking. "How old are they?" asked Harry. 

"I don't know exactly. Valo, I believe was around 1000 years old. I can't be sure, I have never asked. Rowan is one old lady, she is 685 years old. She still has a fighting force, I wouldn't be one to challenge her in combat. Got it, lad?" said Hawk while resting again. 

"For Liam, he is a young vampire. He is around Niall's age, I believe he is older. He has always been Valo's second-in-command since his joining of the Dawnbreak estate. He dislikes combat and conflicts in general. He prefers everything is solved with peace and justice. Your lesson is almost over, I have to review the estates themselves." said Hawk. Harry was surprise, he was enjoying these lessons with Hawk. 

Hawk continued, "The Tomlinson estate houses close to 1000 vampires. Majority of all vampires at this estate are warriors or guardsman. Also, we house 200 servants, unlike other estates, we treat our servants with respect and dignity. The Blackstar estate houses 1500 vampires, all of the vampires are made soldiers. Unlike us, all of Blackstar estate's vampires are pure blooded. Also, they house 500 servants and treat them with no respect. This is only a basic history, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, it was more exciting then I thought. Thank you." said Harry. Hawk escorts him to weapon training with Niall, Liam, and Zayn.

~~~

Zayn, Liam, and Niall are in the combat training room. Liam and Niall were dueling each other, it appeared that Niall was winning. "That's not fair, you can't win." said Liam. Niall gave him a smile and a kiss. Once Harry saw that, he wanted Louis's lips on his. Zayn reviews weapon movements with him. "No, no, no. It is left, right, thrust, and pull out. You can't even do that!" yelled Zayn. Harry was trying to learn new skills, but it didn't seem to work. Harry had tears run down his face, Zayn came over and hugged him. "Don't worry about it. Go see Louis, it's his turn." said Zayn while wiping away Harry's tears. 

~~~

Harry walked into Louis's bedroom to see him reading a paper. Harry run into Louis and tackled him to the ground. "Hello to you Haz!" said Louis. He kissed Harry with passion and love. "Harry, I need to explain your position to you" said Louis interrupting their kissing session. Harry stared into his blue eyes and said, "Can't it wait, please." Harry pouted. Louis nodded and continued to kiss Harry, until they were interrupted by a guardsman. 

"My lord, the war room is be called your presence is required. May I enter your bedroom to escort you?" asked the guardsman. Louis and Harry got up from their positions and allowed the guardsman to enter. "Guardsman, let us go. Also, you were incorrect, this isn't my bedroom, it's our bedroom." said Louis. He exited the room to go downstairs for war discussions.

Harry stayed in the room, awaiting for Louis's return. His thought was interrupted by a guardsman, "Master, are you going to the war discussions." Harry was confused by his statement and responsed, "I thought only vampire officers were allowed." The guardsman nodded and correct him by explaining his position. He was considered an equal to the vampire officer, which allowed him to join the discussions downstairs. Harry left and proceed to go downstairs for the discussions. 

He entered the room only to hear the officers fighting with each other.

~~~

At the Blackstar estate, "Lord Romulus, did you summon me?" asked Athana. She has been out of the loop for a time. "Yes, I have a mission for you. I am planning to attack the Tomlinson estate tonight. I have a special request for you, my dear." said Romulus. He approaches her and whispers it into her ear. Only she was able to hear him. "Now go, we will leave soon. Do only your mission, if you fail, death awaits your return." hissed Romulus with anger. 

~~~

All of the officers, including Harry have been discussing war situations for the last couple hours. Harry was gently laying onto Louis's shoulder and yawning once in a while. "Rowan, I understand your situation, but we can't sit here and do nothing." said Archer. Rowan was about to speak up, but was interrupted by Zayn, "Archer, I see your point. Consider this, any attack on the Blackstar estate would prove worthless. We would lose more then we gain. I-" Zayn tried to continue, but was interrupted by the gatekeeper. 

"My lord, we are under attack by the Blackstar estate. Their forces are amassed outside, Lord Romulus is leading the assault." said the gatekeeper. All of the officers rushed to the main gate with their weapons drawn. "Niall, get your men into position, I hold them off as long as possible." said Zayn. Romulus's forces clashed with the Tomlinson estate. Zayn rushes into battle without a second thought. He slashed his sword left and right, killing two vampires in one movement. Zayn's blade clashed with Romulus's blade. They stared each other down and continue their fight.

Liam, Niall, Rowan, Archer, and Rado chargde into battle with their men. Louis stays behind with Harry by his side. "Stay here, Haz. I am going to help Zayn." said Louis while running to Zayn's side. Louis thrusts into Romulus's leg, cutting up a wound. Romulus pulls out a second blade and clashes with the both of them. They continue to fight for a time, until something unexpected happens. 

Athana comes behind Harry and puts a dagger to his neck. "You have nothing to fear, my boy. I have come to bring you home." said Athana. She ordered Romulus's forces to stop fighting and Louis's forces did the same. All of the Tomlinson estate's officers are now looking at Harry with a dagger to his neck. Athana walks towards Romulus and says, "No one move or curly gets the blade! I have come to bring him home." Louis looks into Harry's eyes and mouths, "I will find and save you. Remember, my coin, don't let anyone get it. I love you." Romulus speaks up, "If you want your slave back, Tomlinson. You have two choices; first, you come to my estate and fight with our forces to the death or you kill Liam and Rowan and the rest of the survivors of the Dawnbreak estate. I will keep him alive for a long time. Goodbye." With that, Romulus's forces left and successful kidnapped Harry Styles. 

Louis kneeled to the ground with tears in his eyes. After a time, everyone had entered the estate. Louis walked inside, his officers tried to speak to him, but he blocked them out. He went to his room and cried himself to sleep. All he wanted was the love of his life at his side. He could only imagine what was going to happen to Harry. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 9.5K 26
What happens when the cold hearted vampire, Louis, finds the love of his life? Will he let Harry in or shut him out?
450K 25.1K 34
Louis doesn't kill innocent people. He kills the unwanted criminals, outcasts, and poor beggars who won't be missed. After more than two hundred year...
89.6K 3.1K 21
Harry Styles well-known millionaire that controls all of Londons power system in 1945, everyone sees Harry as the man that can make you live on the s...
258K 10.4K 25
We all feel lost at some point in our lives. For Harry Styles it was when he was in a tragic accident that changed his life. After years of recoverin...