The Demon

By TheShortyCorgi

Hi, I'm Danny Valarie. Just Read it, go ahead. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Introduction

35 1 0
By TheShortyCorgi

It's not easy being horny.

No, wait. Let's not put it that way

I'm a demon and it is not very easy being me; yeah, that's better. Hi I'm Danny, Danny Valerie. Sorry for the bad start, just nervous and what not.

Alright, let's get this started. The reason why I am scribbling this down at 2 a.m. in the morning is due to the fact that I can't fucking sleep. No it's not because I have insomnia or something along the lines. It's due to my mom screaming in pleasure as the next-door neighbor is screwing her in the room next to mine. Did I mention that she's a loud alchoholic that you can hear from across the street? Well pardon me. This kept on happening almost every Friday or Saturday since my dad leaving her a few months back; oh well, he was an ass anyways. 

Since now you know why I'm rambling on at 2 in the morning, let's try to understand me so you're not so lost as I am. I'm Danny Valarie, a hormone raging, pimple faced 14 year old. I look like I crawled out of 2005 with my emo-haircut and music taste. All I have is the swept-to-the-side and covering my left eye hair, which is a black color to match the place where my soul was. (Wow I'm so lame). Well that's me so, if you like it keep reading bumble bee. ;) 

///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
66.2K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
235K 7K 50
we young & turnt ho.
98.1K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...