Shifters

By DragonStudios

~Completed~ Kuro, a teenage girl who can't get her mothers last words out of her head, her mother called her... More

!!Disclaimer!!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Authors Note

Epilouge

152 6 0
By DragonStudios

-2 years later-

It's been two years since I got out of the FDSI facility. Before my father died he warned me about other facilities around the world.

I had a feeling they would try to go after me, ever since I got out I've been on the run or in hiding. Never staying in one city more than a few months.

Finn has stayed with me this whole time. He came to my hotel those years ago. Ever since then we've traveled together, protecting each other. He proposed a year ago, and we got married just 3 months ago.

Our lives are certainly not perfect, but I couldn't imagine it any other way.

My powers are still with me, and I'm sure I'll have them for the rest of my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short epilogue sorry, but I figured I couldn't end it on the ending I left it at on chapter 16.

It's officially over! Shifters is over. I hope you guys enjoyed it. (THERE WILL BE AUTHORS NOTE!)

Vote, comment, follow!

-Dragon :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 290 32
"I call myself a shifter. Short for shapeshifter. I had a feeling when I met you, there was something more to you then you know." When my parents to...
2.7K 267 12
A human took everything from her. To escape the pain and heart wrenching emotions of loss, she fled into her wolf form and into the wilderness. She v...
387 12 12
I just wanted to be normal. I wanted a normal life with normal friends and a normal family. Heck maybe even a normal boyfriend. Nope forget that lets...
22K 857 32
In the deep forest, there lies a secret building filled with animal shapeshifters. The firm is home to many people who have the rare power of transfo...