A goth story

By GodsArtwork

Danny is the only gothic girl in her entire town and she's learned to live with it. One day she meets a boy n... More

A goth story

A Goth Story Part 2

79 10 3
By GodsArtwork

Part 2

Chapter 7

I gasped and shot up in my bed, into a sitting position. I definitely couldn't help but start crying with every ounce of love I had left in what was once my sane self. All at once my tears flooded my eyes and poured down, dripping onto my bedspread. I hated how this had happened to me. I hated for even letting myself even think that anything we had was real. I truly loved him...

*FLASHBACK*

That night at the stone cabin, I poured myself out to him. We talked to each other about everything that had happened in our lives, and he comforted me.. His body was comforting and wonderful, I loved everything that had happened that night... Until the next day.

I awoke from sleeping in my coffin and realized that his coffin was no longer connected to mine, and mine was locked shut. I kicked it open easily and jumped up out of the dark hole I found myself sleeping in.

There was a note on the third table. The candles had burnt out and where a cold melted aura seeping through the room. I picked up the note and read it out loud, hoping someone would be there to comfort me as I read along.

"Dear Danny,

I am very pleased with how you treated me these past few months. I hope that they where pleasant for you as well and made your day all the time. I am gracious enough to let you know that this was all a plan, and that you where all just a game. Its time for me to leave, as I have what I came for. You see, when vampires engage in intercourse, who ever is in power has a choice. They either can share their souls and be united forever, or they can take the others soul. I of course, chose option two. You will no longer feel love or compassion for anyone like or resembling me. I am long gone, and even though I am gone and you hate me now, you'll never find me. Once a vampire has another's soul, the soul-less vampire can no longer see the other. As the other is dead.

I have been waiting to die for a long time now. Please note that I never intended to hurt you in any way by doing this. I simply needed to die for an eternity now, and I finally got what I needed. I love you, at first I thought you would be an easy target and I could get you fast and neither of us would get attached, but I fell in love with you. I hate myself for doing this to you, but it had to be done. This world now is just too much to live for. I love you. Goodbye Danny.

-Alex"

By the time I was done reading the note it was completely soaked. And I didn't know how to keep it at this point. I fell to my knees in defeat and just sat there weaping for quite some time. I hated what I had let happen. I should have seen this coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...