wildest dreams

By Lou-and-Harry

Harry is really hot, Louis is really shy. Harry doesn't want to be hurt, and Louis is desperate for Harry. More

prologue
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine

two

8.9K 410 372
By Lou-and-Harry

Harry has a cigarette hanging loosely from his lips when Louis walks by. Louis feels himself warm up as their eyes meet, but he tries to brush it off and ignore him as best as he can.

It's not until he heard hard footsteps get near him that he feels a sharp shiver of fear run across him. "Hey," the low voice muttered. Louis looked up warily.

"Hi," he replied softly.

Harry smiled, he held the cigarette in one hand and with the other kept a strong grip on Louis' wrist. Louis doesn't know what's happening because at the sight of his smile Louis' heart flutters. It flutters and his cheeks are now a dark red because Harry's hand has slipped down to Louis' waist. Louis glanced down and swallows thickly as he eyes the endless tattoos on Harry's arms.

"Youre really cute you know," Harry exclaimed, he leaned down closer to Louis' ear. "You know what'd be cuter though?"

Louis stays still, Harry's intoxicating smell of smoke and cologne is making him want to lean in closer to Harry, the smell of smoke not as strong as before. "What?" Louis asked.

"You on my bed, after a nice good fuck," Harry whispers.

Louis knows this is the time where he should be pulling back and slapping Harry across the face. His mind is telling him to do that, but his body only warms up at Harry's words, and if anything Louis feels himself come closer. The words are out before he can process what he is even saying. "Lets make it happen,"

And oh that was definetly not the reaction Harry was expecting. He pulls back completely surprised, and it's finally hit Louis what he's said. He pushes himself away and he backs away slowly before turning around and walking away from Harry who just watches him leave.

Louis is breathless by the time he makes it into his first hour class. He can still hear Harry's voice in his ears and feel the strong grip of his hand on his waist.

__

He's heard his name since the first time he stepped onto the campus. Rumors flying everywhere about how dangerous he was, and the number of fights he'd get into at clubs. Sometimes leaving with blood on his hands and not a care in the world. It was enough to completely petrify Louis, which is why he tried to imagine that it wasn't Harry who always looked at him when he walked home, and when he walked back. It was because of that that he was grateful for the days that Harry's body was wrapped around someone else and Louis could finally look up instead of down at his feet when he went home.

Except now, it's been a week and Harry's there but he doesn't talk to him, nor awknowledge him. Louis feels resented. Was he that easy to forget, not that he wanted his attention in the first place but it was nice to not be ignored for once.

Louis was slower in walking home late one fall night, it's been a few weeks since Harry tried talking to him, it's been a few weeks since Louis embarrassed himself.

Louis is passing by the familiar corner when he sees Harry alone, a lit cigarrete between his fingers and a leather jacket at his feet. he was in a ripped white shirt, and his hair was held back with a dark blue bandana. Louis must have been staring too long because then Harry turned to him and winked. "Yes?" Harry asked.

"Sorry." Louis muttered, he averted his eyes and continued walking.

He heard Harry's soft laugh behind him. "I'm not going to kill you, ya know," Harry spoke, he hadn't moved an inch. Louis turned to him and cocked his head to the side, and placed a hand on his hip, an annoyed look clear on his face.

"I didn't say you'd kill me Harold. I just don't have anything to say to you," Louis said his voice loud and clear.

"How about taking me up on that offer? I mean you said you wanted to," Harry smirked, dimples exposing on his cheeks. Louis bit his lower lip.

"I wasn't serious. I was on some sort of medication that day," Louis stuttered out.

"Right...well," and Harry paused before swearing loudly, he walked over and grabbed Louis' waist. "Not one sound got it? Stay beside me and not one fucking sound."

Louis wrenched his hand away and wanted to demand why Harry was suddenly being controlling. but then there was a crude laugh behind him that caused him to jump towards Harry. Harry rolled his eyes and pushed Louis behind him. A tall, broad, muscular, bearded man with emotionless dark grey eyes looked at Louis curiously.

"Over here Zack, you got the money?" Harry muttered lowly. Zack nodded. They walked to each other with their arms outstretched, to Louis it was as if they were close friends hugging. After five seconds they pulled away.

"And who are you?" Zack asked louis, Harry was fixing his jeans but he looked up at Zack's voice.

Harry spoke up before Louis could think of what to say. "He's neither here nor there," he said lowly.

"Oh, I get it, how much?" Zack asked.

Harry growled lowly. "I said he's neither here nor there, get going before I bash your head into the fucking ground."

Zack shrugged , and without another word walked away. Harry ran his tongue over his lower lip, and bent down to grab his jacket.

"What just happened?" Louis asked.

"Nothing." Harry replied, he glanced around into the darkened streets. "Ill walk you home okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine with walking by myself thank you very much. have been doing so for almost two months now."  Louis shot back.

Harry sighed, "Look babe, either I walk you home and make sure you're safe or you go back to mine and I'll definitely know you're safe."

"Well that's an absurd ultimatum." Louis exclaimed.

Harry shrugged. He started walking without waiting for Louis. He walked in Louis' house direction. Louis bit back his tongue and followed suit, though he kept a good distance.

Harry looked back over at him, "Baby, I don't bite,"

"I'm not your baby, I am not your anything." Louis stated.

They got to his house fairly quickly and by the looks of it Liam wasn't home yet. Harry didn't leave, not even after Louis had his hand on the doorknob ready to open it.

"You can -"

Harry's body was covering all of Louis', Louis felt small as Harry pressed his body softly against his. Harry's large warm hands cupped Louis' cheeks. He heard Louis' sharp intake of breath, and his nose followed the outline of Louis' jawline. Louis melted against his touch, it was rough, Harry's calloused hands finding home at the heated skin at Louis' sides.

"All in due time," Harry whispered, he bit down against Louis' earlobe. Louis whimpered softly, but he tilted his head to give Harry more room, just like that.

Harry kissed down Louis' neck. "You taste so sweet darling," he sucked a bruising mark at the base of Louis' neck. Then another over his collarbone after dragging Louis' shirt down.

And Louis, who'd never felt anything this amazing could only whimper softly and tightly grip at Harry's jacket. "Look so innocent but you're not I can already see. Just takes the right person to get those lovely legs to open hm," and Harry nudged Louis' legs apart, and Louis complied, so that Harry's leg came in between his. Harry pressed swift kisses to Louis' jawline. "Nice thick thighs, a beautiful fat bum, just waiting to be f-cked." So crude, the words were so crude and Louis' body responded by becoming completely pliant against Harry's arms.

"I'm not that easy you twit." Louis sighed out.

"Your body says otherwise, it's fine. I'm patient." And Harry steps back, Louis groans softly at the loss of rough hands and warm heat.

"You'll be the one to come to me," Harry laughed, and he fixed his shirt and stepped away.

Louis tried catching his breath, he felt slightly dizzy and his legs felt numb, like he could collapse at any moment. What Harry Styles did to him in a few moments he'd never fully comprehend.

"Not even in your wildest dreams Styles." Louis answers.

"Oh babe, you don't know what you're getting into," and Harry winks, Louis opens the door to his home and when he looks back, Harry's figure is disappearing into the distance. Louis closes the door behind him and collapses against it. He feels like he's started something he'll regret soon.

____

Thoughts???

Vote!! Comment!!

Idk there'll be a lot of spur of the moments closeness. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 2.4K 21
Louis is a very gentle alpha, he wants nothing more then to meet his omega and take care of them. Harry and Marcel are two very sweet omegas who los...
2.2K 28 7
A Larry short story where Harry is an innocent 19 year, not very well educated when in comes to things like sex, until he meets 24 year old Louis Tom...
48.8K 1.5K 45
"you're a real pain in my ass, you know that?" "But I bottom?" Louis's on the edge to falling down a hole of an angry and drug ridden life. He's got...
26.7K 871 24
Louis pretends to be Harry's boyfriend to help him win back his douchebag ex-boyfriend, but things don't go according to plan.