Thomas Brodie Sangster Imagin...

By thisgirlislike

I write Thomas Brodie Sangster Imagines. More

Hey There
#1
#2
#2 (continued)
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#8 (continued)
Suprise...I'm back
#9
#9 (continued)
#9 (continued)
#11
#12
#13
10K
#14
#14 (continued)
#15
Dylan O'Brien Imagines
#16 - Christmas Special
2017
#17
#17 (continued)
#17 (continued)
#18

#10

7.1K 153 13
By thisgirlislike

"What if it doesn't go well? What if I screw up? Bloody hell! What if they don't like me?" Thomas paced the room with a hand through his hair, and the other holding his neck.

I sat watching as he continued his rant and rolled my eyes and sighed.

He's been like this for a while now. Pacing. Panicking. He had applied for a spot in an upcoming movie 'Maze Runner', and had received a call back maybe 2 hours ago. So now we're waiting for someone to come get him so he can act for the producers and stuff.

I came to support him, cause that's just what best friends do, especially if we may fancy each other. But I was staring to reconsider my choice of coming.

"Y/N? Hello?" I snap from my daze and grab Thomas's hands that were waving in my face.

"What?" I stare into his familiar brown eyes as he does mine.

"You weren't listening were you."

"I like how you said that as a statement rather than a question." I grinned.

"Cause I know you're not bloody listening."

"True." He stands in front of me, hands on hips. I stifle a laugh and stand too. I place my hands on his shoulders and raise both eyebrows.

"Calm. Down." He closes his eyes, breathes, then reopens them.

"But what if I forget what I'm supposed to say? What if I..." I fold my arms and sit down again, as Thomas starts back up with his doubting.

After being fed up with another 20 minutes of him whining I stand up and hold his arms. With him facing me, I look him in the eyes.

"Stop. You can do this. Just calm down, and breathe. You'll be fine." I smile.

"Well..." I pressed my lips against his and guided his hand to my waist. My hand found its way to his neck, pulling him closer, as his to my butt.

I pulled away slowly and grinned.

"You can do it." He smiles and goes in for another kiss... But a staff member came in to finally get Thomas.

Before the door closes he looks back at me and smiles. I smile and give him a thumbs up.

I know he can do this.

---------------------------------------------------

This was just a quick one. If you have noticed this imagine was inspired by Teen Wolf... Lol

Love ya

~R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737 20 12
12 stories about Christmas and holidays with the one and only Thomas Sangster. Self prompts. Please enjoy all of it :)
483K 9K 39
finished.
1.7K 61 24
Your Josie, your in love with a boy, your following orders, but can't do all these things at once... NO LONGER WRITTING
158 6 11
read this if you love Thomas Brodie Sangster so much you would do anything even if it means flying over to his country.