Protecting Her (Being Edited)

By XxDinkyxX

She's lost her while family but her baby sister and a uncle. Her life has become keeping her little sister sa... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Damien's Pov
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Damian's POV
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Note Please Read.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Damien's POV.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 Damien's POV.
Chapter 43 Damien's POV.
Note.

Protecting Her

28.8K 258 5
By XxDinkyxX

"MOM DAD!" I scream.

"Go Ari! Just go! I'll help them!" yelled Matt.

"No! Matt! Let me help I can fight too!" I screamed.

"No you have to take care of Ky. Just go! Now!" he yelled. Turning his back on me shifting in mid air. I grabbed Ky's arm and started running. Dodging fighting wolves. Blood and dead bodies were everywhere. Dear god! Please let my family and pack be safe. Oh my gawd. Tony needs help.

He has two wolves fixing to pounce. I grabbed the knife out of my boot and threw it at one. Right in the head. He went down with a thump. That should help out Tony. As I kept running keeping an eye on my surroundings I see dad looking for his next victim.

"DAD!" I screamed.

"GO ARI! NOW!" he yelled. I nodded my head, scooped up Ky and started running again. I got maybe 10 feet when a large grey wolf stopped in front of me. I'm so fixing to die! I thought as he lunged at me. The same time I pulled out my other knife from my back pocket with Ky still in my arms. He toppled on top of us. He growled a vicious growl as he went straight for my neck. I stabbed had to stab him right in the heart. He collapsed on top of us. I had to wiggle to get us free. Ky was in tears. She has no idea what was going on. I really didn't either. All I knew was there was a surprise attack. Why? I didn't know. We never hurt anybody. Unless they attack us first but nobody attacked us. We were a peaceful pack. My father will help out anyone.

Last time we were attacked it was rouges. They are scum. They didn't need a reason to kill. They did it for sport. Just for the fun of it. They are horrible creatures. How did this happen? Our borders were well guarded. Are suppose to be anyway. Something isn't right. I know it. That's when I seen it. Or him I should say. Tim. He was standing there smirking. He caused this. I know it. I knew he was a low life. Since the first day I met him. I always rubbed me the wrong way. I tried to tell dad not to trust him but my dad. Being my dad. Always gave people the benefit of the doubt.

I ran. And ran hard. I was fast in human form faster as a wolf. But I can't shift I still have Ky. I ran to our secret escape exit that lead to underground tunnels. Mom and dad said that if anything like this happened to go there, grab the emergency back packs and go to my uncles house. They showed us the route to take, what to grab, how to cover up our scent. And that's what I did. And its gross.

I jumped in the disgusting water got my hair pulled back. I done the same to Ky. Then took off running again thru the tunnels. Once we got out of the tunnels I headed to my uncles house. He isn't a werewolf he wasn't born with the gene. He stays on the side lines. He knew about werewolves and was happy he didn't get the gene. He's a cop. Covers up werewolf attacks. As Some kind of animal attack or hunting accident. Something but what it really was. He's cool just strict. Always the cop but I love him just the same.

When we finally made it there the sun was coming up. I knew he would be home. I banged and banged on the door. When he answered I barged my way in without a word slamming the door behind me.

"Ari! What happen?" he asked.

"We were attacked!" I screamed.

"Calm down Ari. Tell me what happen." he said calm.

"Calm down! Calm down! Are you freaking kidding me! My family! My pack! Was just attacked!" I yelled.

"Okay. Okay. What happen?" he ask.

"I really don't know! I was asleep! Linda comes in with Ky! Telling me to get dressed! Quick! So I did! She pulls me downstairs! Telling me to get here! Then she takes off! Next thing I know there is fighting everywhere! Then Matt telling me to go! I tried to get him to let me fight! He said no! That I had to take care of Ky! I took off running to the emergency exit! I had to kill two wolves! Two wolves uncle! I never killed anyone or anything before but I had too! One had Tony cornered along with another wolf! I took one down! The other one was fixing to kill me and Ky! I got him right in the heart uncle! Then I followed mom and dads instructions to come here!" I tell him in a panic.

"You did the right thing Ari." he says. Being oh so calm. I'm freaking out. Worried about my family. My pack. Yes my pack.

"Would you quit being so damn calm! That's your family. Your pack too." I scream.

"Ari I have to stay calm. Your flipping out enough for the both of us." he says "I got to go." he finishes getting everything together. "I'll be back. I got to make sure everyone is alright." he states

"I'm coming with you." I tell him, heading towards the door.

"Like hell you are! You need to stay here with Ky! Look after her like your parents would want you to do." he says grabbing my arm stopping me.

"Then hurry! Go! Go now!" I yell pushing him out the door without a goodbye. Please let everybody be okay. Please god. I beg you. Don't let nothing happen to them. Please.

I'm brought out of my pleas by crying. I look down. Ky is at my feet crying.

"Crap! Ky come here. I'm sorry" I tell her.

"Sissy, what happen? Where is mommy and daddy?" She ask in tears. It breaks my heart.

"I don't know!" I lie. "Let's get cleaned up. Then get breakfast! What do you say? I ask. She nods. I get me and her showered and dressed in clean comfy clothes, get us feed and her put down for her nap.

I haven't heard from uncle yet and it's been over three hours. I'm really starting to panic. This isn't good. I can feel it. It shouldn't take this long. Something bad has happen I know it. They have to be okay. They just have too. What I'm I going to do without them? I know that lying, no good, conniving snake did this. I was written all over his face. That smirk. I will kill him. If there is one missed place hair on anyone. He will die.

Several hours later uncle comes home and he doesn't look so hot. Sadness in his eyes and no one behind him.

"All?" that's all I say. I knew they were all dead. It didn't take a genius to figure it out. The look alone told me everything.

"All." he says.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!" I scream tearing up. My family. My pack. All gone. What do I do now? Backing myself up to a wall I cry chanting no over and over again. Uncle comes to hold me while I cry. Trying to sooth me but nothing is comforting. I just want my family back. My pack.

I cry for hours. Well into the afternoon.

"Come on Ari. Let's get you to bed." Uncle says, I nod numb, etting up off the floor I let him lead me to the spare room. Crawling into bed covering my head. I just let the the tears fall free. I did't care anymore. Everyone is gone. My whole entire family. Blood and non blood related. All of them. All I can seem to think is the word gone. GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! All there is left is uncle and Ky. This isn't fair. What did we do? We never did anything to anybody. We were peaceful.

What did we do to Tim? I know it was him. He will pay for this. He will die a thousand death. The last thing on my mind as I fall asleep is.....Tim pay back is a bitch.

I wake up the next day feeling like crap. Everything that happen comes rushing back. Of course I cry until I can't cry anymore. I head downstairs where uncle is sitting. Ky watching her favorite tv show laughing. I wish I can sit and laugh with her. Instead of thinking how I'm going to get revenge.

"Morning uncle." I mutter.

"You mean evening uncle." he says. I give him a confused look.

"You sleep all day Ari." he informs me.

"Sorry! Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask.

"You needed to sleep." he says. I nod my head. "We have a lot to talk about Ari." he says sad. I nod again I know we do but I really don't want to talk about it. It's to painful. "I know you don't want to...but Ari we have too." he says. I nod again. He sighs. "Well this is my plan." he states. "I was thinking. Since we don't know what brought this on...." I nod. "I could put out a statement announcing everybody's death saying it was a gas leak and I mean including yours and Ky. Then we can changes yours and Ky's name. Even hair color. We need to keep you two in hiding." I nod. I know he's right. Until I find Tim. I need everybody to think I'm dead. "You'll go to a different school. You'll be my cousins from my sisters side. I'll have a girl from work that's a cop as Ky's nanny for now on. Just in case she says something she shouldn't." I nod in understanding. I know everything he is says needs to be down.

"Umm...Ari....umm I don't know how to say this...but um you won't be able to attend your family's funeral." I look at him. Won't be able to go to there funeral. Why not? Crap I lost them. Now I can't go to say goodbye. Tim will pay for this. "Think about Ari. How would it look. If I showed up to the funeral with two kids. The exactly the same age, height, you name it. Your suppose to be dead." I nod in agreement. I get it. I really do. I'm dead. Right? Right!

Over the next several days uncle gets us fake id's, clothes, enrolled me at a new school, new school records, new everything. A fresh start. He decides we can't say we are cousins someone might start digging. So instead we are his best friends kids. They died in a car accident. 1 year ago. He was given custody of us. It will work right. Let's hope!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 272 15
Do you know when you're meant to be? Do you know when to let go? Do you know you can't have it all? Pain, guilt, love, grief... There are inevitable...
Why? By Telly 🦋

General Fiction

15.6K 544 22
-Megan, and her baby sister Morgan are in a horrible position in life where they're trying to seek what's best for them. There mother is decease from...
12.1K 397 14
When an assassin has to protect the Presidents daughter... he starts to develop feelings for her but that gets in the way when he let his guard down...
72.7K 1.6K 28
She broke his heart. She left him when he needed her the most. She was the most precious thing he'd ever had but to her he was just someone she passe...