Jelsa: Our Frozen Love

By thedarklingqueen

(UNDER EDITING! AVOID READING!) As the eldest princess of Arendelle, heir to the throne, and obtaining specia... More

1: Growing Up
2: Let it Go
3: Sudden Surprises
4: Fear
5: Attack
6: Awake
7: Whiteout
8: The Truth
9: Believe
10: Chill Out
11: The Wedding
12: The Honeymoon
13: Ready
14: Confrontation
15: Don't Panic
16: Now Panic
17: Stress
Epilouge

IMPORTANT: Sequel!

652 6 0
By thedarklingqueen

Yay! The first book is finished finally! I hope none of you readers are tired, because there is a sequel!!! It is named Our Eternal Winter. It is mostly about Crystal's story and of what happens to her when she grows up to be eighteen, and soon stumbles upon an old friend...or enemy...

The story will start out with a regular rating, but it may or may not change to mature due to violence, trigger warnings, and possible lemons...

Anyways, if you have made it this far WITHOUT SKIPPING AHEAD, kudos to you! And thank you for the reads, votes, and feedback. I kind of rushed through this story with excitement for me to get to the sequel, because in my opinion, the sequel is way more awesome and intense than this one. Let's see what you think!

By the way, Our Eternal Winter contains different points of view from the characters instead of just Elsa, which means there are more chapters. Don't panic, because they are all filled with a roller coaster of thrilling story. So be prepared for some deep stuff! ;) ;) ;)

Feel free to check out my profile for the sequel and my other works, and don't be shy to follow me or leave me a comment or message! Thank you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.2K 26
The story takes place months after Elsa has found her happiness. After reports of crystallized black ash are found sweeping through Arendelle, pe...
8.1K 614 40
Jack Frost wanted nothing more than to be seen. Elsa of Arendelle wanted nothing more than to be free. Jack Frost had been checking in on her occasi...
11.6K 200 15
Back at North pole after years from what happened to the Arendelle Family, the globe of North's is being strange again. Children stopped believing at...
724K 26.6K 25
[ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴊᴇʟsᴀ ᴀᴜ] | ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ | My cousin was dating my best friend, and he wasn't just my best friend - he was the one I deeply fell for. I...