Blackstone

By DangerouslyShady

*****PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS FORCED TO MARRY A BILLIONAIRE MANWHORE***** Getting married is a day most girls dayd... More

Blackstone
Forced to Take the Town Car
The Girl Who Boils My Blood and The Drive
The Deceitful Bastard and The Dress
The Alluring Girl and An Emerson
The Drool-Worthy Man and The Painful Heels
The Simpleton Girl and The Article
The Worried Man and The Hospital Bed of Chaos
The Sleepwalking Girl and The Expensive Couch
THE MAN WHO SLEEPS WITH MY PROFESSOR AND THE COFFEE
The Impatient Girl and The Return
The Model Man and The Fever
The Homesick Girl and The Blackstone Family Visit
The Wealthy Man and His Family
The Drunk Girl and The Interview
The Exhausted Man and Yet Another Arguement
THE MISSING GIRL AND THE MIDNIGHT RUN
The Clueless Man and The Stupid Realization
The Impressionable Teenage Girl and The Confession
The Never-Changing Man and The Truth That Hurt
The Girl In My Mind and The Christmas Eve Plans
The Handsome Stranger and The Fancy Party
The Extravagant Girl and The Incomparable Beauty
The Tabloid Filled Man and The Wrong Number
The Girl Who Came Home Late and The Kiss
The Jealous Man and The Hickey
The Flustered Girl and Hudson
The Peaceful Man and The Hot Chocolate
The Girl Who Babysits and The Suspect Reveals Himself
The Man of Surprises and The Engagement Announcement
The Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Breathe and The File
The Girl Who Went To Prom and The Brother
Rescue
The Sobbing Girl and The Gun Shot
The Man Who Fought Death and The Emotional Day
The Girl Who Graduated and The Family Dinner
The Man With The Ring and Space
The Stark Girl and The Child
The Heartbroken Man and The Horrible Mother
Test Results
Meeting
The Man Who Pretends and The Tickets
The Man And His Plan
The Girl Who Was Drugged and The Twin
The Man Who Snaps and The Business Deal
The Flower Girl and The Realization
The Man Who Was Left At The Alter and The Outcome of It
The Last Kiss
Parents
Anniversary
Patience
Fury
The Truth
Sorry
Love, Mom
Steps to Forgiveness
Equals
Pumpkin Pie
Venus
Epilogue

The Man Who Speaks Romantically and The Theory

57.7K 2.2K 304
By DangerouslyShady

Sage

BEING A KNOWN BILLIONAIRE IS NOT EASY

Everyday I come to school there's crowds of people who make it their goal to find me. Not to mention my friends were super offended that I didn't inform them of such crucial information. I honestly didn't care what anyone thought, I've dealt with a crap-load of problems for this engagement, crap they'll never understand.

"So how's it going with the whole engaged to a billionaire bachelor thing going?" Dorian asks, sipping his cup of coffee.

Dorian is the only one, only one, who gives an understanding reaction towards this engagement. He, admittedly, wasn't the happiest camper to know the girl he had confessed to was engaged. Nevertheless, we were friends first and so he decided to push that aside and continue to be a helping hand.

I sigh. "Awful. Everyone seems to want to be my friend or hate me with every fiber in their soul."

"Well just think of it this way," He smiles. "those haters of yours wasn't invited personally to that Justin Bieber tour by Mr. Bieber himself, hanging at the Hampton's with the Depp family or having Brunch with Jim Carrey."

It didn't dawn on me how popular and well acquainted Greyson was with popular celebrities. He knew that Mr. Carrey had been a favorite actor of mine since childhood. My Mom used to make Gideon and I watch all his movies because she had the biggest crush on him.

"That's not enough, I don't really care about that stuff...you know?" I play around with the tea bag in my cup.

Dorian nods his head. "We need to cheer up, how about I get us some Coke's? Get some sugar in our systems?"

"I'm okay." I smile. "You go get yourself one though, entertain me with your sugar high."

Dorian walks away towards the Soda isle, I stared at my tea, still practically full. Thoughts about the relationship I was in clouded everything. Sometimes it just feels to good to be true with Greyson, like something is bound to happen. I sighed and threw my head back, leaning against the chair and rubbing my face.

"Miss are you okay?" I hear a small voice next to me ask.

I removed my hands from my face to see a child-a gorgeous one at that. This little girl looked better than most girls in high school who required make-up to look even semi-decent. This child was a natural beauty.

The girl had large eyes, the color of a sea after a storm, beautifully haunting. She had dark wavy hair that fell all the way down her shoulders. Her skin was that of a dolls, porcelain to perfection. It was hard to believe this child was real and not some doll-makers masterpiece. Whoever were her parents had to be quiet the lookers.

"Hello?" She waves her hand over my face. "You dead, lady?"

I blink.

What?

The little girl crosses her arms. "Mommy says that it isn't lady like to slouch on a chair."

"Huh?" I sat up.

She tilts her head, confused. "Why are you sitting in that position? Are you dying? Perhaps your back has given, should I call the authorities?"

How old was she? She talks like a grown up.

"I'm fine..." I fix myself. "...uh...where's your mommy?"

The little girl shrugs. "Probably with boyfriend number ten."

What?

I stare with wide eyes. "Uh...so she's not with you?"

"No, I just told you, she's with boyfriend number ten probably." She shakes her head.

"So..." I scratch my head. "who are you with then?"

She looks around. "Well I was with my nanny Layla, but she told me to wait here, her boyfriend called and she doesn't like me to hear adult conversation." She points behind me. "There she is, she's the lady on the phone watching me." Then waves at her nanny.

Strange child. I thought.

Suddenly the nanny-Layla storms over to us, wearing a concerned expression. "Scarlett, I told you to wait at the table and eat your chicken salad."

Scarlett, a pretty name to match a pretty little girl.

"I'm so sorry." Layla says to me. "She's quiet the troublemaker."

"No problem." I say with an assuring smile.

Truthfully it was interesting to speak to such a mature little girl.

"Layla can we sit with this lady?" Scarlett asks the nanny.

Layla shakes her head. "Mommy doesn't like you talking to..." She paused, trying to find a suitable word to describe me. "strangers."

"But we're friends." Scarlett protests.

Layla sighs. "You don't even know her name."

"Yes her name is..." Scarlett sends me a look telling me to introduce myself.

I cleared my throat. "Sage."

"Sage." Scarlett says after me with a large smile.

Layla rolls her eyes. "Come on, we've got to get going anyway, you've got piano to get to."

"Why do I need to go? I've already surpassed my entire class. It's boring with no competition." Scarlett crosses her arms and frowns.

A child with a competitive drive, that's new.

Dorian walks up to us and gives us all a look. "Did I miss something?"

"Is that your boyfriend Sage?" Scarlett asks, curiously.

I shook my head. "No he's my friend."

Then all of a sudden, Layla gives me a look, as if something smacked her in the face. "Oh my gosh, you're the Sage Slade. Greyson Blackstone's fiance."

"Greyson Blackstone?" Scarlett stares vacantly at Layla.

I wave my hands dismissively. "Uhm...yeah but I'd rather not talk about it."

"Is there a problem, Miss Slade?" Todd appears, noticing the awkward vibe I suddenly wore.

"N-No, we're going." Layla informs everyone, grabbing Scarlett's hand.

Pouting, Scarlett is being dragged away, but manages to look back and say. "Bye."

"Yeah...bye." I say.

→←

With the force of Hulk I threw my pillow across the room. "What are you doing!?"

Greyson turns around and sends me a puzzled gaze. Of course he wouldn't notice that he's about to go to bed barely clothed. A sight I've seen, many times, but not one that I've slept next to and didn't intend to do such-tonight at least.

"What the hell did you throw a pillow at me?" He arched his brow. "Do you want to pillow fight Sage? Because I'd much rather pillow talk-and no I am not referring to the song."

I sighed. "Put a shirt on or something!"

Greyson stares down at himself, then up. "Why the fuck would I clothe myself in my own bedroom?"

"Because I'm sleeping in here to." I answer.

He crossed his arms-very muscular arms I may add. "And?"

"And, well...it's weird."

There was an immediate pause, then slowly a grin grew on his lips. "I must admit, shyness suits you. Very innocent, may I add."

I roll my eyes and slide off the bed. "I'll sleep on the couch."

"What's the matter? Afraid I'll attack you in your sleep?" Greyson asks. "You do realize with or without clothes I can do whatever I want with you, right?"

Stomping down the hall, I opened the hallway closet door, grabbed a blanket and went to the couch. There was no way I was sleeping with a barely clothed Greyson, I am not mentally prepared to accidentally touch his bare chest or back-or whatever.

Turning off the lights I threw the blanket over me and closed my eyes.

Only to be lifted from my comfort and be in the air. I opened my eyes to see the same shirtless man I had purposely distanced myself from carrying me down the hall back into the room.

My eyes instantly studied his broad shoulders and robust arms, then I felt heat smack me in the face.

"Greyson let me go!" I yell.

Greyson scoffs. "Fuck no, we're engaged, you're going to sleep in the same bed with me no matter what's on or off my body. And that goes for you too. I'm sleeping in the same bed as you no matter what's on or..." He grins. "...off your body. Though I prefer the latter."

I smacked his chest-hard may I add, and sighed. "You're so aggravating!"

Greyson slammed the door shut, then threw my on the bed. Then turned off the light and made his way back to the bed. I had backed up all the way to the headboard and leaned against it as he crawled into the bed and claimed his spot.

"Either get comfortable in this bed or I'll make you." Greyson warns, but his eyes were mischievously filled with delight.

I crossed my arms. "Not until you put a shirt on."

"What's so important about putting on a shirt?" He groans and rolls onto his back, pinching the bridge of his nose.

I bit my bottom lip, then cleared my throat. "I'm just...I don't know...I just..." I covered my face with both hands.

"No, come on, don't stop there." Greyson pulls my hands from my face.

I sigh, then dipped my eyes to his. "I don't know if I can handle..." I snickered and gestured him. "...all of this."

"Why not?" He asks. "It's nothing you've never seen before."

I nodded. "True. It's just one thing to steal a glance at it but to actually be close to it. Makes my nerves go haywire. You know?"

"Like you want to jump on me?" He grins.

I scoff. "Greyson, seriously."

"No, I am being serious." He leans up. "I mean I could have said it better but maybe your nerves are going haywire as you say because you don't know what to do in a situation like this."

That actually made sense.

I broke eye contact and dropped my eyes onto my lap. "Uh...I...I'm not experienced in this category. As you know. So sleeping next to a shirtless man-especially when he looks like you, is a tad daunting."

"Sage, you have nothing to fear, I just like sleeping shirtless." He explains. "Admittedly, it's been hard to do that with bandages and the wounds." He looks down at his stab wounds, that scarred his beautiful skin. "But I'm comfortable with being this way and prefer it. But if it really makes you uncomfortable then I'll put a shirt on just know I'm taking it off as soon as you sleep."

I chuckle. "I think I'll have a heart attack waking up to see you bare and all."

"Then I'll just have to jump start your heart with a kiss." He smirks.

My face was burning at this point and I grabbed my pillow and smashed it onto his face. "You're a sly man, Greyson Blackstone."

"What'd I tell you about this pillow thing?" He says. "I'd enjoy it if we used these pillows for sleeping on or for something that you could grab when-" Greyson pauses. "I'm going to stop myself, force of habit."

I fell onto my back and put the pillow over my face, if he finished that sentence I'd probably explode.

"And Sage?" Greyson says quietly.

I stayed silent, to embarrassed to push the pillow away from my face.

"Just so you know I may not be inexperienced with this, but I'm just as rusty as you when it comes to..." He clears his throat. "...relationships. Especially ones where I have to take it slow and trust me Sage, it's really fucking hard to take things slow with you, but when I do take you trust me it'll be worth it all."

"So I'm just some conquest?" I mutter behind the pillow.

"Fuck no, you're not a conquest or a destination—those things are basically endings. Babe, you're my journey in between, the best part. And you can't finish a journey you don't want to end."

I slowly pull the pillow off my face and stare at him with awe.

This couldn't be the same guy I've dealt with for the year—the same guy who flaunted his many sex-buddies to me without a care in the world.

"It's really hard not to fall in love with you Greyson Blackstone, especially when you say stupid romantic crap like that." I inform him.

"But that 'stupid romantic crap' got you to pull that pillow away from your face, did it not?" He grins.

I roll my eyes. "So what? It's not like it matters."

"Fuck yeah it does." He tells me.

I narrow my eyes at him. "Why?"

"Because," He cups my face with his hand. "I wouldn't be able to kiss you if you covered your face, would I?"

My eyes widen.

Kissing a clothed Greyson was surely difficult, but kissing a barely clothed one can lead to some organ shut down. But I don't fight him off as his face grows closer to mine and soon our lips meet and as if it was second nature I kissed Greyson as if I have for my entire life.

He backed away with a wide smile. "Either all that practice worked or dare I say you're more comfortable with me shirtless than wearing a shirt?"

"Guess we'll have to test the theory," I grinned back. "go put back on a shirt."

"Only if you help undress me out of it after." Suddenly I see his pearly white teeth sparkle in the dark and my heart does jumping jacks.

Without any hesitation Greyson gets up and walks towards the dresser to put a shirt back on.

When he comes back we test the theory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 1.4K 21
The Mafia Boss and the Billionaire. After the murder of her parents, Blisse Neves searches the world for the ones responsible, all while keeping the...
2.8K 58 23
On his death bed my father had one wish, or two in my perspective. First that i try to live a peaceful life, one he couldn't ever dream of. Second t...
759K 17.6K 49
~Highly explicit& adult themes~ "He worshipped the ground she walked on. He'll never let her leave him, he'll go to any lengths to have her by his s...
162K 3.1K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...