Hope of the North❆ Robb Stark...

By wiccastark

"I don't want to be queen. The people choose me to be their queen because if a false king sits on the Iron Th... More

Synopsis
Epigraph
01| Arriving in Winterfell
02| The Starks
03| Memories
04| The Feast
05| Betrothed
06| The Wedding
08| Goodbyes
09| Nowhere is Safe
10| Broken Things
11| Wildlings
12| The Bannermen
13| 20,000
14| Lord Frey's Demands
15| Hello Uncle
16| Queen In The North
17| I Don't Want To Be Queen

07| Bedding

17K 412 39
By wiccastark

HOPE OF THE NORTH

7. Bedding

❆❆❆

ONCE the couple had finished dancing, Clarissa's father pulled her aside and informed her that was to be no bedding ceremony per his request and that the couple was allowed to leave sometime during the feast. When her father had finished his talk with her, she felt someone grab her hand and pull her out of the hall. The person pulling her turned out to be Robb which made Clarissa began to laugh about his reaction.

"I wanted to give you something before we enter the room," he informed her as he stopped them just outside what would be now their room.

Robb signalled her to turn around and she did as her back now faced his front. She could hear the rustling of fabric before something cold was placed around her neck. She jumped slightly in shock for the cold before looking down to see a necklace that was a round silver metal with a wolf head engraved into it and was attached to a leather cord.

"It's beautiful," Clarissa informed him once he had finished securing the leather cord around her neck.

She turned back around and smiled brightly as her fingers were tracing the engraving. They then opened the door and entered the room.

The room they entered smelt of lavender. A part of Clarissa wondered if Ella had something to do with it as her room back in King's Landing always smelled of lavender as the scent calmed her and helped her to sleep. Myrcella said that Clarissa always smelled of it.

Clarissa began taking the pins out of her hair until it all fell in waves down her back and only her crown remained on her head. She had gathered the pins in her hand and when she saw a vanity in the room, she left them there before placing her crown next to them and turning to face Robb.

The couple stared at each other for a moment before Robb took two steps towards Clarissa and kissed her, his hand cradling her face.

The young princess had heard stories of this from the ladies at court. Every woman wanted to whisper in her ear. Tell her how to act and what to do. The queen had always said that it would hurt and be uncomfortable and that she should hope that he fell asleep after and hope that he finds a whore to take her place after she became with child.

But all the things the women had told Clarissa flew from her brain. She didn't know what to think. Her hands were shaking as they rested on Robb abdomen, over his clothes, yet he seemed rather at ease.

MATURE

Robb began to work on the clasps on the back of Clarissa's dress slowly, first just touching them before pushing them together so the hooks would release one side of the fabric from the other. She didn't stop him, but she did wonder if she should be doing the same to him.

Clarissa did not have anything on underneath her dress, it was a Southern dress after all even if it was made in the North, so after Robb undid the clasps, she should have to help him get it off her. But when the last hook released with a small click, she felt her shoulders going rigid and she knew that Robb felt it too.

He pulled away from her and looked at her for a moment, although her eyes were averted from his.

"We don't have to tonight if you don't want to," he told her softly, cradling her face between his hands and rubbing his thumbs across her cheeks.

The princess didn't respond for a long moment until she finally looked him straight in his eyes. "We have to," she whispered back, grabbing onto his wrists.

"We don't have to do anything," he told her as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"No. We should do this now. We should," she shook her head before leaning forward to kiss him again.

This time, Robb didn't try to continue undressing her. He moved his arms to wrap around her waist as he kissed back. The couple didn't know how long they were kissing for as Clarissa's hands slowly stopped shaking as she wrapped her arms around Robb's neck.

Their kiss became more passionate before Robb began slowly pull her dress down her arms which Clarissa moved with him and she even helped him push the mass of fabric down her full hips.

Clarissa felt a little shaky again as she did this; her nerves were coming back. She had never been naked in front of a man before and when Robb pulled away to look at her, she lifted her arms to cover her breasts.

An emotion clouded Robb's eyes, one that Clarissa could not understand. Sadness? Concern? Either way, he looked back at her eyes and kissed her softly. His hands grabbed hers as he gently pulled her arms away from her chest before he kissed down from her cheek to her ear.

"You're beautiful," he whispered in her ear and he repeated his whisper as he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her shoulder before resting his lips there.

Clarissa raised her arms to wrap around his neck and she began to run her fingers through his soft auburn curls. They remained embrace for a moment before Clarissa moved her hands to rest against his chest before she began to slowly unlace his shirt.

"I think it's only fair," she whispered as she finished lacing his shirt; "That we are both equally bare."

"I have to agree," Robb whispered back softly before he placed his lips on hers.

As they kissed, Clarissa pulled his shirt off and they separated to allow her to pull the shirt over his head. She allowed her eyes to wonder over his naked chest, softly biting her bottom lip. "See something you like, Princess?" he asked with a smug smirk on his face.

Clarissa felt her cheek warm but that quickly faded as she raised her dark eyebrow. "Are you saying that you don't?" the princess challenged as she mirrored his smirk.

"Not at all," he answered her as he placed his hands on either side of her face and pulling her into another kiss.

Clarissa felt more confident than before as she began untying his pants and pushing them down his hips. She felt his hard member spring out from his pants, and it felt much larger than she was expecting as she pulled away from the kiss to looked down and frowned.

"What?" Robb asked in concern, pushing her hair back so he could clearly see her face.

Clarissa's blue eyes slowly rose to meet his again. "It's bigger than I thought it would be," she whispered softly; "This is going to hurt, isn't it?"

Robb rested his forehead against hers and closed his eyes. Clarissa could see a ghost of a smile on his lips. Did he want to hurt me? Was he not as kind as I thought he was? the young princess thought to herself.

"I will do everything I can to make it not hurt," he whispered; "I promise you."

Sadly, for Clarissa, nothing anyone had ever promised her was never kept. She learned to recognise those words as a lie.

However, she kissed him again as he nearly stumbled taking off his pants and kicking them to the side. His hands massaged her hips and waist to make her relax against him as they slowly moved towards the bed that was behind her.

The couple knelt on the bed before slowly lying down which Clarissa surprised Robb by pulling him on top of her and pulling him close. One of her hands was on his back and the other was in his hair. He had one hand on either side of her head, supporting his weight so he wouldn't crush her with his weight.

Robb broke away from Clarissa and looked down at her. "Do you trust me?"

The young princess just looked at him. She didn't completely trust him. She didn't know him half as well as she should. But at the same time, she also knew that any other man would have had her by now. Any other man would not have cared if she didn't want to or if she was uncomfortable. No other man would have been as patient or as kind as the man on top of her.

Robb leaned down to kiss her softly before pulling away again. "Do you trust me?" he asked again and Clarissa slowly nodded. "More than I ever have before," she whispered softly.

He kissed her again before slowly kissing down her neck and chest. As one of his hands massaged her right breast, his mouth was on the other. When he took a pink nipple into his mouth, she moaned.

"Oh gods," her back arched slightly, pushing herself against Robb.

Clarissa felt herself become wet between her tights as she unconsciously thrust her hips up towards him causing her to brush her fold against his member. She let out a soft gasp while Robb let out a low groan against her breast.

"Gods, you're making it impossible to take this slow, aren't you?" he whispered as his lips brushed against her skin as he slid down her body.

"Am I?" she asked, breathless.

"Very much," Robb nipped her hip as his fingers ran over her causing a jolt to run through her and her back to arch slightly. "Oh!"

Clarissa could feel him smiling against her skin as he ran his fingers over her again and although her movements were the same, this time she didn't make a noise as she bit her lip to stop herself.

Robb kissed at the apex of her things, causing another jolt, but still no sound. He wrapped his lips around a little bundle of nerves which drew a reaction from Clarissa.

"Oh! Oh, gods!" she cried out loudly as if she didn't care if all of Winterfell heard her.

Robb kissed her harder after hearing her reaction, his tongue darting out to taste her which caused a sharp 'oh' to escape her lips.

Clarissa couldn't stop herself from reacting to his actions. Slowly she got louder as her fingers tangled in his hair, crying out words that no one could understand with her eyes closed. A knot formed in the bottom of her gut and it kept tightening until the knot releasing causing her body to tremor. Once her breathing returned to normal and her body stopped tremoring, Robb slowly kissed his way up her body before kissing her lips.

"Did you like that?" he asked her as he broke the kiss to lay down beside her.

Clarissa opened her eyes to look at him. "Very much," she answered him, rolling onto her side to face him with her hand stroking his chest.

Robb ran his hand down from her shoulder, her arm, to her hip, to her thigh until he reached above her knee where he grabbed her leg softly to pull it up to rest on his hip. He reached between her thighs and slowly inserting a finger inside her which caused her to gasp slightly. Her hand gripping onto his shoulder as she closed her eyes.

Clarissa angled her hips to allow his finger to go deeper inside me and as she started to enjoy herself, Robb withdrew his finger which made her pout.

"Open your eyes, Clarissa," he whispered softly as he rolled her onto her back.

She did as he asked. "Are you ready?" he asked as he positioned himself at her entrance.

The young princess nodded before saying; "Yes."

Robb slowly eased himself into her but stop when he noticed her brows frown. "Are you okay?"

His question caused Clarissa to unfrown her brows. She was more uncomfortable than in pain. To answer his question, she slowly pushed her hips against his, letting him deeper inside her. She looked up at Robb's face and saw his eyes closed and his brows frowning deeply.

"Are you okay?" she asked, forgetting that he had also uttered those words a few moments ago.

"You are driving me mad right now," he informed her as he smiled down at her.

"Good way?" she asked him.

"A very good way." He leaned down and kissed her as his hips slowly pulled away from hers before pushing back into her.

It didn't feel as uncomfortable this time as she was adjusting. Clarissa hoped that it would get better than this though. But no matter how uncomfortable it was, she didn't know why her mother had told her to expect pain. There was no pain.

Slowly, she began to move with him as the friction sent jolts through her body. Robb groaned when he felt Clarissa moving with him. One of his arms was supporting his weight while the other slid down her thigh and pulled her leg up to wrap around his hip. Her nails dug into his back as her back arch into him when he lightly bit her neck.

The princess' cried became louder as her nails scratched his back which left angry red marks. Her back arched which pushed their chests together. "Gods," Robb groaned as he split his seed inside her.

END OF MATURE

Clarissa kissed him as he rolled onto his back with her now laying on top of him; one arm wrapped around her neck and the other behind her back. She pulled away from the kiss to breathe. "Where did you learn that?" she asked him before shaking her head and pulling him into another kiss so he couldn't respond.

"Don't answer that," she told him as she pulled away from the kiss.

The couple smiled brightly to each other. Clarissa rested his head on his chest and Robb began to run his fingers through her dark locks. Robb's touch slowly sent the young princess to sleep.

❆❆❆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 57.6K 200
Game of Thrones One-Shots I've written. Feel free to request as always!! I do not write smut!! I do not own any Game of Thrones characters/story lin...
306K 10.4K 27
❝ I WOULDN'T PLAY WITH FIRE ,IF I WERE YOU. ICE MELTS FAST THESE DAYS. ❞ [ GAME OF THRONES AU ] [ AEGON'S CONQUEST ] [ AEGON TARGARYEN X OC ] [ Ⓒ win...
149K 5.2K 94
Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on their trip to Winterfell. But things take a...
535 8 19
Rory Snow, all her life she was told she was the daughter of some lord who never wanted her. But one day she was seen as someone she never thought sh...