Down For Life

Oleh Devour567

The Gangster Love Story Of Angel. [Unedited] *A Story Written For Fun About A Gangster Love Story* Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

2K 54 12
Oleh Devour567

As soon as the bell rang, Odin and I braced ourselves against the wall next to the classroom, as everyone cleared out. Once the coast was clear, we went inside.

"Angela, good morning," Mr.Anderson, smiled.

I swear we must protect this man at all costs because he's just a sweetheart. Treats everyone with kindness, even those who don't deserve it. He's in his late 40's, has gray hair, is a bit overweight, is single, and lives with his four cats, Moe, Lola, Cash, and Yogi.

"Good morning, Mr.Anderson," I pointed at Odin. "This is Odin. He's new."

Mr.Anderson turned his attention to Odin, extending a friendly hand. "Welcome, Odin! It's great to have you here. If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask."

Odin nods with a smile. "Thanks, Mr.Anderson. I appreciate it."

"No problem at all. Angela here is one of the bright stars in this class. You're in good company."

"Lucky me," Odin's smirk makes my stomach flutter.

Stop it, Angela!  I mentally scowled at myself. 

"Where would you like him to sit?" I asked.

He scanned the thirty-plus desks spread out in the classroom. "Hm, how about somewhere in the back? You can put two desks closer together that way you can answer any questions he may have as we go over the lesson."

No! I wanted to scream HELL NO to his face. Richard and I have this same class, it's only a matter of minutes before he'll walk through the door, and if he sees Odin and I sitting close together he might make a scene.

But how stupid would I sound if I said 'no because my boyfriend might get jealous and make a scene'?

"Yeah, okay."

I nodded in agreement and led Odin towards the back of the classroom. He helped put two desks close together and we sat down.

My heart began to pound as I anxiously watched the door. Lesley has this class too, hopefully, she comes in first, that way she can, I don't know, help me in some way.

"Hey, you good?" Odin asks.

"Yeah, it's just- um," I paused when I saw Lesley with her boyfriend Joey.

Once they spot us they're both surprised.

"Hey, girl," she said as she walked over.

"Odin? What the hell are you doing here man?" Joey grinned as he walked over to us.

They greet each other with the sureno handshake.

While they talked I pulled Lesley to the side.

"Angela, you have some explaining to do," she said playfully.

"Shut up, Les."

"You disappear for an entire period then reappear with that cute ass vato?" she teased.

"Mrs.Bakely forced me to give him a tour around the school. Now Mr.Anderson told me to put our desks together so I can help him through the lesson. If Richard sees us he's going to freak," I tell her quietly.

"Yup, indeed."

I glare at her. "Can you please take my spot? I can't deal with any more drama."

"What? Hell no," she hissed, looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Lesley, please," I begged, whispering.

"Angel, no. I don't fucking know that guy. It'll be awkward and weird. Plus, he's too cute," she cringed.

I roll my eyes. "You're such a bitch."

"And yet you still love me," she wrapped her arms around me, but I pushed her away playfully.

She sighs, "Just go sit with that hotty, if Richard begins to trip, Joey and I will step in. Don't worry."

"Fine," I said reluctantly.

"You owe me a double chocolate fudge sundae from Tony's after school," she whispered as I made my way to Odin.

"For what?"

"For calling me a bitch."

"Fine. Only because I've been craving some too," I responded.

"Craving what?" Joey asks.

"Ice cream from Tony's," Lesley answers. "We're going after school. Angela owes me."

I glare at her stupid little smirk.

She glances at Odin. "You could join us if you want. I'm Lesley by the way, Angela's best friend and Joey's girlfriend."

Odin smiles, seemingly amused. "Nice to meet you, Lesley."

"So, you in?" Asks Joey.

"Yeah, I guess, count me in," Odin shrugged.

Joey and Lesley nodded with a smile as they went to their seats not too far from us.

I watched as the classroom filled. The last warning bell rang, and Richard was the only one not in yet. That's when my phone buzzed.

It was a text message from Richard.

Richie: Where are you at?

Angela: Mr. Anderson.

Just as Mr.Anderson stood up, the classroom door opened and Richard stepped in.

"Mr. Garcia, you're late," mumbled Mr.Anderson.

Richard's gaze immediately shot over to me then Odin. I could see his eyes blazing and his nostrils flaring as he watched Odin like he was prey.

My hands began to shake anxiously.

Odin leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'm guessing that's your boyfriend?"

"Shut up," I whispered.

"Mr. Garcia, if could take a seat, please," Mr.Anderson told him.

Richard reluctantly took the empty seat that was in front of Lesley, his eyes never leaving Odin.

It wasn't until Mr. Anderson began that he finally looked away, allowing me to release a sigh of relief.

The class continued with tension lingering in the air.

As soon as the bell rang, Richard was the first one to storm out of the classroom first, then the whole class after him.

"Don't forget your homework, page 48," Mr.Anderson called out but nobody paid any attention.

"It wasn't so bad was it?" I asked Odin as I put my notebook in my bag.

"Nah," he simply said.

"Okay, next is science," I began heading for the door, but he grabbed my hand gently holding me back.

"What?" I ask.

"I don't want to cause you any trouble-"

"Odin, you're not-"

"I know, your boyfriend, Richard, he and I have some bad blood," he said. "Thanks for helping me out, but I got it from here."

He whooshed past me and left.

Welp, at least that's done.

Okay, yeah, it hurt a little. Odin is a nice guy and he made me laugh during the lesson with his stupid little jokes, but that was it.

Now to the real problem. Richard.

I walked out of the classroom waving goodbye to Mr.Anderson to see Joey and Lesley, but no Richard.

"Where is he?" I asked them.

"Which one?" Lesley's comment almost made me strangle her.

"He went that way," Joey pointed to the left.

I looked through the crowd and managed to see Richard in the distance. Wasting no time, I run through the crowd to catch up to him.

"Richard, wait!" I called out, now outside in the main courtyard.

The last warning bell rang, and here I was still after him. He was heading towards the school parking lot. Milo was already waiting near the metal door to let him out.

"Richie, come on!" I call out again, my feet burning in these tall boots.

I stop for a couple of seconds then with the strength I had left on my feet, I run towards him, clutching on his shirt.

"Rich, please," I planted myself in front of him.

"Angela, please, just fucking leave me the fuck alone," he said shaking me off.

"Look, I'm not so happy with you either."

"Great! Then go back to that motherfucker. Sit on his lap for all I care."

"I didn't know you and him had beef. If I did, I would have said no, to Mrs.Bakely. She asked me to give him a tour-"

"Ha! A tour? Fuck out of here man with that shit man. He knows you're my fucking girl. He's doing this shit just to fuck with me," he shouts the last part angrily.

"You need to calm the fuck down," I warned.

"Calm down? You're acting like it's nothing."

"Well, it kinda feels that way! I'm in the fucking blind here. I don't know what the fuck happened between you two. But if you'd calm down, we could talk," I said grabbing his arms.

"I don't want to fucking talk!" He takes hold of my arms and grabs them so hard I feel like my bones are going to break.

"Richard, stop, you're hurting me," I tell him as I try breaking free.

He only grabbed me tighter, his eyes looking at me like he enjoyed it.

"Richard, stop!" I screamed.

He blinks almost snapping out of a trance and pushes me to the ground. "Go crawling back to him!"

I watched him leave as I lay on the ground shocked at what just happened. I look at my arms there were red marks, burning in pain.

"Angela!" I hear Alondra's shout.

I look over and see her running towards me.

"Oh my, God, are you okay?" she said as she fell to her knees, and immediately started examining me.

As Alondra helped me up from the ground, a mixture of emotions washed over me. Hurt, confusion, and a tinge of fear. I never thought, I'd see the supposed, love of my life, Richard, ever put his hands on me.

He turned into someone I did not recognize.

"That fucking asshole! How dare he put his hands on you," Alondra cursed under her breath.

"You can't tell anyone," I tell her, checking who else saw this go down, but thankfully no one else was around.

"You can't let him treat you like this, Angel. No one has the right to lay their hands on you."

"I know, Alondra, I never thought he would..."

"Has he done this before?"

"No," I shake my head immediately. "He's so fucking mad right now. Like, fucking fuming."

"Why? What happened?" she asks.

"Mrs.Bakely asked me to give a new student a tour, that student turned out to be Odin, apparently Richard's worst enemy-"

"Wait, Odin's goes here now?" she said surprised.

"You know who he is?" I said just as surprised.

"You know, the guy I told you I've been dating, Corey?"

I nod.

"Well, Odin is his best friend. I've seen him around a couple of times."

"Do you know anything about what happened between them?"

She shakes her head.

"Girls," we turn around, seeing Milo.

I glare at him. He saw what Richard did, and did nothing.

"You need to head to class," he said.

"You should have told Richard that," I snapped back.

He pursed his lips, keeping quiet.

Alondra and I began to walk towards building E, we have the same class.

"Don't tell anyone about this, Al. I'll take care of it," I tell.

"But-"

"Don't worry, I won't let him lay a finger on me again," I promised.

We make it to Miss. Drew's the class and walked in.

"Ladies, do you have a late pass?" Miss. Drew asks us.

"No," Alondra and I say at the same time.

"Alright, that means detention after school. Half an hour," she said sharply.

I nod and quickly go to my seat.

••••

Authors Note:

Hello, everyone. I hope you enjoy it and I hope you're liking it so far. Please let me know what you think! :)

Q:) What do you think so far?

*

*VOTE & COMMENT & FOLLOW*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22K 166 12
Adrian suddenly has feelings for Marrinette but he cant control his body. He asks Marrinette on a date she says 'yes'. But thats not all.... Want to...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
15.6K 473 45
*COMPLETED* Highest Rankings #3 Alexa Bliss #5 Bayley #12 Carmella ~ Foreigner, Bayley Martinez, has finally returned to America to finish high schoo...
181K 8.9K 54
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...