BANG (How Smosh Really Met)

By smoshforever2000

This is a story of how Ian and Anthony really met one another. Ian's POV mainly. Ian starts off as a star, bu... More

The Frightening Flashback
Unlucky Joven
Mysterious Stars
The Other Half
Traffic and Bowl Haircuts
Good and Bad
Troubles
Closer
Questions
Getting there

Sorry! Sequel Coming Later

59 5 2
By smoshforever2000

A/N: Um so I thought about it and I'm thinking of making a sequel to this story since this is 'How Smosh Really Met' I'll make one called 'How Smosh Really Started'. What do you guys think? Sorry if you thought this was a new chapter btw, I've been REALLY busy :/ BUT, on Friday schools out for the October holidays!! Since there's no school then I might actually be able to go on my laptop for once. I'm typing this up at the library again so I can't stay long. (there's a timer on the computer screen that says the amount of time I have left on the computer and it isn't that much so yeah) I will try my hardest to continue the story with the sequel and upload the first chapter sooner :D I'll TRY! Ok so, I guess thats it for me right now. I have to go catch up with the rest of the interwebs :P GOOOOOODBYE!

~Smosh's Lil Sis ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88 8 9
Ian Hecox and David Moss have always been Smosh's most popular bromance, constantly up to their antics on camera, with the rest of the Smosh Crew nev...
1.9M 70.1K 56
The helpless, naive, always being bullied, Kieran Lars Lockwood has been alone ever since his parents died. The sad truth is, his parents died when h...
47 13 15
Ian was a nice kid. He liked dinosaurs. He had friends. He could play sports. Then puberty hit and everyone cared about posting up pictures of their...
973 65 26
Ian Hecox has noticed that his friend Anthony Padilla has been acting strange. He makes the mistake on accidentally walking in on him in his room, pl...