Chuck y [the doll]

By CharismaTettey

a girl asked her mum for a doll... ZOHD'S her name Read to find out what happens in this frightening story an... More

welcome home: chapter 2

the toy store: chapter 1

58 5 0
By CharismaTettey

Zodh was a 7 year old girl who felt very lonely, so one day she decided to ask her mum

for a doll ...

It was early in the morning, Zodh woke up from bed, picked up her teddy bear, and

gave it a kiss on its fluffy forehead. After doing this, she got dressed for school.

Zodh always passes in front of the toy store and glances at the toys in the showcase.

Today was probably the beginning of all her problems.

Zodh saw a doll which looked different from any other doll or toy she had ever seen in her

whole life.Immediately, Zodh fell in love with the doll she had seen.After she went back home after school, she told her mother( Amanda) she wanted the doll in the showcase .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9M 654K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
WHO'S? By

Horror

1K 124 12
Kalian berpikir hantu itu tidak nyata bukan? Ya awalnya aku juga berpikir begitu tapi setelah "kejadian" yang menimpaku entah kenapa aku malah bisa m...
13.9K 776 32
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
3.1K 334 4
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...