If Only They Knew

By percynicojason

Percy Jackson meets Harry Potter. Harry is jealous of Percy. After Giant War and Wizard War. Voldemort is bac... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

4

18.6K 395 99
By percynicojason

Harry

In Herbology we got assigned a partner. I got assigned Percy. That's actually okay with me because I can find out what Malfoy told him. Or at least try to. We were growing some mushroom today. I rolled my sleeves up and turned to Percy. He rolled them up. My eyes widened as I saw a glimpse of a tattoo on his forearm before he quickly pushed his sleeve lower.

I glanced at him suspiciously, wondering if he was a death eater. Percy ignored me and started working.

------------------------------------------------

Percy

Seriously, a plant teacher whose name was Professor Sprout, SPROUT. That's weird, but whatever. As I started working that Harry dude looked at me in surprise.

"Have you done this before?" he asked.

"I've done similar," I answered, thinking of Camp.

Oh gods, Reyna is going to kill me. I forgot to tell her that I'm going here. It's my month at Camp Jupiter. Actually, I forgot to tell everybody I'm going here. Oh well.

Harry and I finished early thanks to me. I remember doing something like this with Katie daughter of Demeter once.

The professor seemed suprised and told me I was 'great' and 'showed talent'. I had to wait for the rest of the class to finish. I hated that. It gave me time to think. Whenever I do that it brings back the memories. The memories I hate. The ones where my friends died. The ones of Tartarus.

I updated. Whatever, if anyone has any ideas for the next chapter than tell me. Thanks for reading, comment please and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 26.5K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
134K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...