Twenties [Bts]

By queenarmy

A story about seven individuals, in their twenties, crossing paths and living life to the fullest. "Life go... More

1: Meet Park Jimin
2: Meet Min Yoongi
3: Meet Jeon Jeongguk
5: Meet Kim Namjoon
6: Meet Kim Seokjin
7: Meet Jung Hoseok
8: Come Over
9: It's complicated
WATTPAD MAMA????

4: Meet Kim Taehyung

107 7 32
By queenarmy

"Where's my shirt?" It was just another day in the life of Kim Taehyung. Fucking bitches and not getting money because he already has enough. Kim Taehyung, as you already know, is the best friend of Park Jimin. Yup, he's that heartfelt hoe that Jimin was talking about. So if he's so "heartfelt" why does he bone everyone and not give a fuck you might ask? Simple, because

"Man I love dick." Taehyung deadpanned as he put on his leather pants and his Jean jacket over his loose V neck shirt soon after.

"Mmhm baby come back to bed." Taehyung hated to do foreigners, they were so openly gay that they expect the relationship part of hooking up. This annoyed the hell out of Taehyung, the only reason it kept happening was because he loves his alcohol mixed with foreigners.

"Ahh no I gotta go," Taehyung grabbed his car keys and phone, he teased his hair to make the messy into a more purposeful look. Before leaving the guys flat Taehyung remembered that he can't leave the heart unbroken otherwise problems may arise.

"And don't bother calling me... ever"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"So you basically tried to rape the kid?" Jimin responded nonchalantly. Like always, Jimin was the victim of Taehyung's story telling; but it just had to be during my study session, thought Jimin.

"You don't understand Jimin he was so hot and I was tipsy!" Taehyung, who was currently sitting upside down on the couch, sat properly, as he tried to convince Jimin that he thinks he found 'the one'.

"I've never talked to a guy that long, nobody has ever understood me like him. He is literally the definition of ideal type."

"Whoa," Jimin lowered the textbook from his face and set it on the table as he questioned. "What brand of alcohol did you drink and where can I purchase some!" He marveled, Jimin was in complete awe at the simple fact that Taehyung might have a crush.

"First of all, you can't taste alcohol without getting drunk off your ass let alone purchase it. Secondly, honestly I want to take him on a date? I don't know, I feel disgusted with myself." Taehyung put his hand in his head, I guess you could say he felt overwhelmed. "This isn't me." He whispered only audible enough for a mycoplasma to hear.

"I'm so proud of you!" Jimin shrieked and next thing you know he's jumping on top of Taehyung.

"Get off me dwarf!" Taehyung pushed Jimin back on his seat, "I need your help on this date."

"Like where to go and stuff?"

"Yeah and how to act-" in deep thought Taehyung paused mid sentence. "Oh I have an idea! We can get those ear thingies that spies use and you can just tell me what to do while I'm on the date!"

Jimin was in shock. It was obvious considering both eyes were popping out of their sockets. "Are you crazy! first, where are we gonna get those, and second, why can't I just teach you."

"I'll steal them from one of the security guards at my house. Yah, pabo, did you forget I'm a kim?" Taehyung scoffed "and if you teach me I won't remember anything once the time comes." Jimin didn't like it when Taehyung brought up his family's social status. It made him feel belittled. He liked Taehyung for Taehyung and not because he's Kim Taehyung, The Chaebol son of the Kim with a family business conglomerate. They have enough stocks to repair the wall street crash and prevent the great depression. But the past is the past.

You might ask why Jimin is working three jobs if his best childhood friend is filthy rich? Well, just like in the dramas, Jimin denied any help. The apartment and food bills were an exception though, since Taehyung spent most of his time there. Anyway, instead being hurt by what Taehyung said about his life style, Jimin decided to go with it. Since this was important to his friend. Jimin is just happy Taehyung actually found someone he could be serious with. At least one of them won't be forever alone.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Yah Se Jun, help me!" Back in his eight thousand square foot house that didn't feel like home at all, Taehyung got to work. One of the Kim's three hundred and fifty general security guards, Se Jun, was completely oblivious to what Taehyung was trying to accomplish as he helped him up the stairs case. Taehyung was acting like he hurt his ankle but really he just wanted to put his arm around Se Joon so that he could thief his ear piece. In all reality Se Joon wouldn't rat on taehyung, he knew Taehyung all his life therefore Joon was like a big brother to him. All taehyung had to do was ask, but where's the fun in that.

"I can't believe he bought me the same exact gift he got me for valentines day! Does he think I'm old!" Just as Taehyung and Se Jun got to the top of the staircase Taehyung's older sister stormed in the house angry about her boyfriend as usual.

"Can't you get it into your thick skull that your boyfriend is gay as fuck, he loves dick I can sense it." Taehyung shouted so that Yerin could hear him.

"Then why don't you have him." Yerin retorted with venom.

"Uh sorry I don't eat with silver spoons." Taehyung hates to sleep with the riches.

"Why don't our parents just sign the damn contract, I know what this is about, everyone is just playing with my damn feelings for business." Yerin threw the gold cream set across the hall and stormed into the living room. As usual, arguments between Yerin and her parents echoed throughout the house, but she said something that made even Taehyung's heart move.

"The man I love doesn't want anything to do with my gender let alone me!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"I'll pick you up at seven then? Okay, yeah see you then. No its a surprise! Okay bye Jeongguk." Taehyung hung up the phone and faced Jimin "we have two hours to get ready."

Jimin smirked,

"Then we better get to work."

An hour and fifteen minutes later Taehyung was all dolled up and ready for his date. With his brown hair in a pin straight bob, black turtle neck defining his jawline, black skinny jeans to go with black dress shoes. Taehyung wore a classic light shaded brown trench coat over top to complete the look.

"He didn't wanna fuck the first time but I'm sure he will after he sees me tonight." Taehyung stood in front of the full body mirror with Jimin crossing his arms behind him. Taehyung looks astonished because he actually looked his part for once and Jimin felt proud of his designer skills.

"Tae stop! Don't ruin this for both of you, can you try not getting horny tonight?"

Taehyung pressed his lips into a thin line, "that's what these are for," Taehyung held up two earpieces, a clear one for him, and a black one for Jimin. "Because you're totally a boner killer."

"I'll ignore that, but oh my god I'm going to be a spy tonight!"

"Okay lets go let's go! Like you said step one, be early." Taehyung grabbed his car keys and Jimin grabbed his as well. Not that Jimin had a car, Taehyung just rented one for this night.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Do you see how good he looks I'm screaming." Taehyung kept his eyes focused on Jeongguk as he walked out of his house and towards Taehyung's car.

"Tae shut up and open the passenger door for him before he gets to the car!" Jimin, who was parked at a curb down the street, did think the new boy was cute but not cute enough to distract him of his fourth job tonight.

In compliance, Taehyung exited the car and went around to the passenger seat to greet Jeongguk.

"Hi." Said Jeongguk as he approached the car. Although he greeted taehyung bluntly, he was wild inside because of how good taehyung looked. Jeongguk felt a little under dressed with his tight knitted grey sweater that rested underneath a mahogany green semi trench coat. On his legs covered ripped boyfriend jeans, and on his feet were the protection of black combat boots.

"Dude stop staring, say hello and compliment him!" Jimin shrieked through Taehyung's ear canal.

"Uh.. you look amazing." Taehyung opened the passenger door and signaled for Jeongguk to sit. Meanwhile a hue of red spread across Jeongguk's cheeks as he took Taehyung's invitation and got into the car. Thankfully the sun had already set so it couldn't be seen.

It was a long ride to their location and there wasn't much talking involved.

"I like your car." Jeongguk's statement was true, but it also made him feel uncomfortable because taehyung was clearly well off. Hence the Lamborghini Murcielago that was supporting their ass cheeks.

"Thanks! This is my fifth favorite." Taehyung boasted.

The car was now heavily cloaked by silence, Jeongguk just didn't know what to reply to that.

"It sounds like you're showing off. Ask about him more." Jimin was about twenty feet behind Taehyung but with the quality of the ear pieces, he literally felt the second hand embarrassment.

"Enough about me, what are your hobbies?" Taehyung smiled as he took a side glance at Jeongguk who's eyes were already ogled on him.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Finally at their location -

The second floor of a restaurant called Cornerstone located at the Park Hyatt Seoul Hotel. Also known as one of the most romantic settings, listing at four in the top ten most luxurious restaurants in korea. -

Jeongguk was sat in front of Taehyung and he couldn't help but feel burdened by their atmosphere. In all honestly, Jeongguk was fond of Taehyung but he constantly felt overwhelmed by his wealth.

"What would you like to eat?" Taehyung was so bad at this, he's never been on a date before.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"No wonder you're fucking single." Taehyung threw his coat on the floor and collapsed on the couch.

"It was your fault for messing up everything I was trying to tell you." Jimin defended himself as he took a seat himself.

"Jimin your voice was breaking up!" There wasn't enough retaliation to make Jimin feel badly for the date gone wrong.

"Tell that to your trilionaire father who purchased them." Jimin rolled his eyes, "Besides it's all good, you came through and saved yourself at the end!"

Flashback

Jimin said to ask Jeongguk if he'd like to try Taehyung's favorite dish as a first time, but what Taehyung heard was, "order Jeongguk your favorite dish." The best thing was that Jimin didn't hear what Taehyung was about to say next.

"We'll have two dishes of spaghetti and Hanwoo Tenderloin with a pairing of wine." That was the second time that Jeongguk sensed some obnoxious vibes radiating off of Taehyung. The fact that in the beginning he bragged about his car, and now snapping his fingers at waiters and ordering for Jeongguk before he could even make his own choice, made all of this such a huge turn off for Jeongguk.

"I would love that! Thank you so much." Jeongguk hoped that his exaggerated tone would send hints of his annoyance towards Taehyung.

When the food arrived, Jeongguk actually liked it, and It definetly made him forget how it came to be ordered.

"Give him a napkin so he could wipe his mouth." Jimin who was sitting four seats down was also enjoying his food - which was also paid by Taehyung - as he helped his friend with his date.

On the other end what Taehyung heard was completely different.

"Wipe his mouth." What Jimin said caused Taehyung to choke on his Tenderloin, but knowing nothing about dates he decided to oblige.

"Are you oka-" Mid sentence Jeongguk's concern was cut off by napkin being smothered all over his mouth.

"Better." Taehyung pat his chest and smiled to himself. He really felt like a complete gentlemen tonight.

He's got one more chance, thought Jeongguk letting the napkin situation slide.

"Yo order the salted peanut butter and honey ice cream it's so so good!" Jimin who was already eating his dessert was forgetting an important fact,

Jeongguk is allergic to peanuts.

Taehyung didn't know any better because he was too busy listening to Jimin on what to say next when Jeongguk told him that he was allergic to peanuts. So, he ordered the ice cream.

"We'll have two salted peanut butter and honey ice cream."

"Are you sick?" That was the epitome of the night for Jeongguk and he was one hundred percent done. Since his words obviously left Taehyung stunned and confused, he definetly had to elaborate more.

"I literally just told you I was allergic to peanuts. Also, you didn't let me order anything myself all night, I feel like a child." Jeongguk got up off his seat and decided to leave but before he dipped, we all know Jeongguk had to finish it off with a low blow.

"Next time you want to bring someone to a fancy ass restaurant don't belittle them." And with that Jeongguk turned around and left Taehyung wide eyed.

"Jimin what did you do."

"Alright, go chase him and-" before Jimin could finish his sentence Taehyung snatched the earpiece off of his ear and ran after Jeongguk.

"Wait Jeongguk!" Now outside, Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's arm but he was quick to yank it back.

"Get off!"

"Wait!" Taehyung shouted and it thankfully made Jeongguk stop in his tracks.

"What." Jeongguk rolled his eyes and shifted his weight on to one foot.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous okay. This is my first date, I've never asked anybody out before."

"And?"

Taehyung held the earpiece up in front of Jeongguk's face to date his case "at the other end of this my best friend was helping me the whole time, but I couldn't hear him well so I kept messing up."

All this for me? Thought Jeongguk, he's never had someone try this hard for him.

"Please give me another chance to show you the real me." Jeongguk let a small smile escape his lips and nodded his head in acceptance to Taehyung's request.

"I'll go on another date with you but it doesn't mean I forgive you."

Who knows, maybe the third time is the charm for Jeongguk and Taehyung, just as it was for Yoongi and Jimin.

◇◇◇◇◇

•comment•vote•
This took me five days to write, Taehyung stresses me out, that is all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 420 21
"Svjesna sam da su i prije postojali neki osjećaji koje sam vjerojatno zbog inata i srama suzbila negdje duboko, natjerala se da ih ignoriram...ali o...
3.9K 98 40
Suočavajući se sa problemima za koje se nisu nadale da će ih zadesiti, Helena i Aleksandra započinju rad sa novim nogometašem sa njihove liste a kulm...
7.4K 339 57
Dobila je stipendiju u smjeru plivanja i završila u smjeru pjevanja i plesanja.
Kidnapped By P

Fanfiction

574K 14.2K 62
Što će se dogoditi kada 16-stogodišnjakinja bude oteta na putu kući iz škole? Ako mislite da je ovo još jedna tipična priča u kojoj glavna junakinja...