Letters to my bias [book 2]

By Tae2theKook

From Letters to my bias to Letters to my boyfriend. Contains; Letters, some full chapters, messages. || BOOK... More

Howya doin' ?
01042016
01112016
01182016
01252016
t.x.t
02012016
02082016
High touch
Ayy
02152016
02222016
t.h
j.k
03142016
03212016
h.b
d.n.o
Home
i.l.y
tweet
04042016
04112016
thjk
jkth
jk
th
f.t
Bears??
5:36am
him
last
05092016
05162016
05232016
b.u
[M] h.s
n.a
s.n.a
05302016
06062016
n.d
06132016
r
j.t
t.t
s
06202016
06272016
07042016
07112016
07182016
07252016
[jk] 07302016
[th] 07302016
f.h
s.k
08012016
08082016
08152016
m.a
08222016
08292016
t.i
j.t
7teen 30eight
m.n
h.b
09052016
09122016
09192016
09262016
10032016
10102016
11:11 pm
10172016
10242016
g.n
m.t
t.s
f.t
th
jk.t
m.l
h
s
i.h
s.o.k
l
11142016
11212016
11282016
12052016
b
a
f
t
j
12122016
s
b
12192016
12262016
r
r.h.t
t
b.s
[M] b.g
a.l
own little title
mila is back.. .
Sequel
book 3

n.y

10.9K 385 299
By Tae2theKook

— new year
*

       "So, did you tell your parents about you spending your new year with me?" Taehyung asked, stroking my hair before kissing them softly. "Ah, yeah, they were whining but they let me stay here." I shrug.

"What about you, what did you tell your parents?" I questioned, turning my head to face him. "I said I'd spend my new years with you." He smiled. "Grandma was so hyped about me spending my new years with you." He started chuckling shaking his head.

"Do you want to face time with her?" I nod slowly and got off his lap. Taehyung started to type something in his phone as I walked to the kitchen to have some water. The apartment looks beautiful; Taehyung and I decorated it.

"Jungkook! Come here!" Taehyung called from the living room. "Coming!" I yelled back and started walking to the living room. "Grandma, this is Jungkook." Taehyung introduced me through the screen. "Hello Mrs. Kim." I bowed.

"Just call me grandma like Tae does." She smiled sweetly. "Ah, yes, I will, thank you." I grin. "TaeTae, you got yourself a very handsome boyfriend." She exclaimed. I, having hard time hiding my blush. "I certainly do." Taehyung proudly grinned and hugged me sideways.

"Is Tae treating you good, Jungkookie?" She asked, as I blush more with a sudden nickname. "Yes grandma." I reply with a smile. "That's good. If he does something wrong, tell me, I'll whip him for you." She winked at me which cause me to laugh while Taehyung sat there pouting.

"Grandma! You think I'd treat him bad?" Taehyung huffed, crossing his arms. "You never know." She sing-sang. I couldn't help but smile at how lovely their bond was. He'd always talk about her whenever we'd cuddle.

"Well, I got to go Tae and Jungkookie." Grandma said through the other line. "Ah, happy New Years, though it's not till later midnight." I bowed. "Tell everyone I said happy new years grandma!" Taehyung added. Grandma nodded and ended the call.

"She's really sweet." I smile at him. "She sure is." Taehyung pulled me on his lap and kissed my head. "Tae, can we go to the bedroom, I'm tired?" He nodded as I got off him and waited for him to get up. "Babe, do you want me to carry you again like yesterday?" He smirked.

"No Taehyung, I'm not a baby, I can walk by my own se- ahh !! Taehyung! Put me down!" I tried wiggling but he wouldn't budge, he just kept on going upstairs. Finally, giving up, I buried my face in his neck since I was tired.

"It's your fault." I hit his chest playfully. "What? What did I do?" He stops at the top of the stairs and looks at me sideways. "My back hurts, my ass hurts, and I can't walk!"

"But you just said few minutes ago that you can walk by yourself." Taehyung puts me down and starts to walk away. "Yah! Come back here and carry me you dimwit ! I can't walk!" He's teasing me isn't he? ""I'm not a baby anymore. I can walk by myself" " Now he's mimicking me.

"Fine then." I puff my cheek and cross my arms like a little kid. "Aren't you coming?" He sings. First, he goes rough on me and now he won't even carry me and now he's asking me if I'm coming or not. This guy has something coming his way, he better watch out; revenge.

"You look so cute," He coos, "Guess I have to carry you." I grin as he scoops me. "Now, please stop pouting or else I won't be able to control." He kisses my nose and starts walking to the bedroom. Before reaching the door, I bite his shoulder hard.

I had first planned on biting his neck, but it'd be visual and I wouldn't want him getting in trouble; it was a revenge, but a nice one.

"AHHH!"

"Why'd you do that!" He screams in pain. "That's what you get for doing what you did few minutes ago." I roll my eyes and hold tight onto him. He scoffs and walks in the room.

"Here you go, your majesty." He places me on the bed and walks to the other side. "Taehyung," He hums in response. "What's your resolution for the new year?" I turn side ways to see him smiling at me. "What's my resolution?" I nod.

"Nothing, everything's perfect the way the things are," He scoots closer. "Although, I would love to be seen more closer to you in media." He grins. "What do you mean?" I raise my eyebrows. "I want us to be seen closer, like friends, in media, and not just idol-fan."

"I want them to know that we know each other and that we're not only idol-fan." He adds. "Ahh," I slowly nod. "Yeah, so, I'll post the picture we took few days ago." He said and opened his phone.

Taehyung95:

caption:
[ I made a new friend! ❤️ @ Jungkook97 ]
retweet: 16k. love: 20k.

jkth: OMFG IM DYING !! This is beautiful
taehyungi: aww ! You guys look so cute
Vkook: MY SHIP GONN SAIL !! F YEAH!!!
Bangtan7boys: you look handsome ! 💕
taekookie: I'm definitely sweating from my eyes😭
kimtaehyung_95: aww! So cute ! The action tho haha💕
[ reply to . . . ]

"That is a weird picture." I pouted. "No it's not." He puts the phone on the nightstand and scoots closer. "Why are you grinning?" I raise my eyebrows. "I don't know, you're just too beautiful." He kisses me nose.

"I told you before!" I sit up, "I'm not a girl. Beautiful is for a girl." I cross my arms and pout. "You're so cute!" He squeals and hugs me tightly. "Hyung, stop it." I whine, trying to get out of his grip. "But you're just so cute." He coos.

"Hyung, it's almost twelve." I say, looking at my wristwatch. "Wow, can you believe this is our first anniversary?" I nod, smiling ear to ear. "What time is it?" He asks, nuzzling his head. "It's eleven forty-five. "

"I want a kiss." I demand. "Okay!" He replies, rather quickly and lets go of me. I chuckle as he pulls me closer to kiss me.

11:59 pm ; 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60 . . . 12:00 am

"Jungkook," I hum in response."I love you." I smile, as he swings our body side to side. "I love you too, Taehyung."

"Today is our anniversary and I'm so thankful that we are still going on and," I nodded and motioned for him to continue. "and I hope that we'll make it till the end." He kisses my head. "As long as you love me, I know we'll make it till the end; because I love you too much to leave you." I reply.

"I know I'll love you no matter what, Kookie." He turns me around, capturing my lips. Outside, we can hear loud fireworks. Lightening our room with rainbow, from the window. I remember when we first shared kiss while the fireworks were lightening the night sky beautifully.

All those days I used to think all these were just dreams, now I finally can admit to myself that this isn't just a dream, this is real. Kim Taehyung is my boyfriend. Kim Taehyung loves me. Kim Taehyung kisses me. Kim Taehyung hugs me. Kim Taehyung sends me morning texts. Kim Taehyung sends me long messages. Kim Taehyung is mine. Kim Taehyung peppers random kisses every time we cuddle.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook."
"I love you Kim Taehyung."

Kim Taehyung loves me.

This isn't a dream, it's reality.

+

[him wearing the ring Jungkook gave him as a gift]

* * *
a.n: so I was re-reading my book [the LTMB from book 1] and it has the shittiest things ever lmao. Even my other books, they have the shittiest things written on em' haha

I feel so ashamed because they suck ;-;

have you ever noticed how i'm always putting "smiling" "grinning" "chuckling" , well, it's because that's what i always do idek. like if someone asks "how is your day going on?" i just smile, literally.

sorry, m weird.

and these Twitter names I use, they all came from my head while writing so yeah , if you find these users in twt, it's coincidence.

pls read all the an hehe

I suggest you read this book;

It's a new book by @UMieFArick , pls check it out. I've read the first chapter [or a prolog ;)] and it's catchy ! ^^

that moment when you see your bias as a sugar daddy. Sue me pls,  before I go crazy😭

*appreciation* beach fight me if, they're real af

some one , pls take this little shit (angel) away and lock him. he's too precious for the sunlight to even touch him(tho he needs it to survive) or anything T^T *kms*

Bye ;-; this book is finished. letters to my bias won't continue. your life won't continue. you'll die without me. you won't survive. your oxygen (letters to my bias books) is no longer. you are no longer. bye bish. die bish. sue me bish.
i'm weird.

THE END 😎 < jk!!

;mila

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.4K 4
Jungkook has had a huge mega gay crush on the six popular boys in his school for 2 years now and after doing nothing, he finally takes a risk during...
5.2K 282 6
- He's blind?! Will a popular guy, so fond of his popularity and reputation, fall for a blind boy? ↑top taehyung ↓bottom jungkook (warning: fetus wr...
520K 32.3K 41
Unknown:Yo! Taehyung:Who is this? Unknown:Your future boyfriend😌 Just Jungkook trying to woo Taehyung who likes anything except Jungkook. They say o...
610K 23K 73
Taehyung loves his bestfriend Jungkook. "What am I to you?" "You're my everything" started: 07-29-19 ended: 09-14-19