Untold chapters of our story

By LucyAWalker

A collection of short stories based around the Once Upon a Time ship, SwanQueen. ... More

4:30

Description

220 6 1
By LucyAWalker

Hey guys, so most of you will probably have read one if my other stories, and thank you for that, but as you will already know then, I just don't have time lately to write big long chapters with a developing plot. I have my IGCSE's coming up and I'm piled sky high with work.
But (here comes the good news i guess) i have decided to put up this book.

It's an idea i've had for a while but basically it's a collection of short SwanQueen one shots. So yea tell me what you think, if you would like me to post some short stories till i can start writing my proper ones again or if you want me to work on the larger ones but have them updated really slowly so they are of ok standard.
Please comment your opinion it will be much appreciated. Thanks❤️
~lucy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
68.7K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
150K 5.3K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
438K 11.4K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...