Satan x Reader~ The devil is...

By Hollisaguineapig

(Y/N) is one of the upper class devils, not as high as Satan. Satan has disapeared and you have been sent to... More

Part 1-Find him
Part 2-Not the one I used to know.
Part 3-A JOB?!?
Part 4- Who are you?
Part 5- Returning Home
Part 6-New beginings
Part 8- When?
Part 9- Training
10-More training

Part 7- Join

5.5K 176 18
By Hollisaguineapig

"Oh you'll have to wait and see." he said calmly.
I scanned the boy head to toe to try and detect any hidden weapons but nothing.
Whilst that happened he threw a quick punch which I blocked perfectly. I wasn't going to let him win.

*Maou POV*
'Where is (Y/N)? It's been 2 days' I thought. I miss her , why did I have to upset her?
"Maooouuu~!" Emi shouted running over to me. I was deeply lost in thought thinking about (Y/N).
"Hellooo! Maou, are you there?" waving her hand in front of my face and then kissing me.
"Stop Emi." I said sighing

*(Y/N) POV*
Kicking him in the head giving him a vital blow, I thought why am I fighting him? Maou doesn't care about me he has Emi now. Leaving myself open I let him leave a blow to the head, knocking me over. I expected him to finish me but he didn't.
"Why did you give up?" he said holding out a hand.
"because no one needs me. They need you but no one needs me!" I exclaimed, not taking his hand.
"Well, you lost the bet and I know someone who need you." he said.Still holding out his hand.
"Who?" I questioned, taking his hand this time.
"Us, our gang could value a person like you."
"Really, would you accept me?" I said looking into his eyes.
"Yes." He said looking back. I turned the other direction. "Anyway it's late " he paused,"we should be getting to sleep"
"What do you mean we?" i said in fustration.
"Well we don't have a bed for you yet, so you can sleep on mine." He said while winking at me.
"I'll pass." I said harshly as he went off into the other room I saw the sofa. I walked over with some blankets I had found and I sat down om the rough leather.The leather was hard, black and definitely not comfortable but I prefer it to sleeping with him. I layed down and put the blankets over me. So this is my new life. CRASH, I looked over to see...
-------
Hope you enjoyed and sorry it was sososo long time wait! Please vote, comment and follow me for more comtent! Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 40.6K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
603K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...