She's My Angel (Luhan x Reade...

By sanzuthecockroach

Your typical angel and human love story. More

Author's First Note
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
Author's Last Note

020

7.8K 240 114
By sanzuthecockroach

Is it all gonna end like that?

My body felt light, but later I found myself floating and everything around me is pitch black. Suddenly a light shone from afar, I swam and held my hand to it but as I keep reaching it gets farther. I stopped myself from chasing, the light stopped from moving. I guess it is the end. I won't be able to reach for the exit anymore. I am now erased.

I opened my eyes and around me are clouds. Where am I? I thought I was-

My eyes widened, Youngmin is standing there smiling at me. I couldn't speak, I couldn't stand up and bring myself to him. He wasn't obliterated?

"I'm so sorry (Y/N), it's all my fault for not telling you." he started,

"And now I will pay you back."

I stared at him in confusion,

"Yes I am still perfectly alive, well in this world though. Charlotte did her everything and managed to lift the curse Jaeho has caused me."

I cringed by the time I heard that name. Youngmin helped me stand up and held my hand.

"I am quite remorseful wasting all her efforts on me. But since you deserve so much, I don't mind wasting it on you."

His body began fading, no what is happening?

"Live well on this one for me okay?"

His hand slipped away from my cheek and just disappeared completely.

"Y-Youngmin." I croaked out. What does he mean by all that?

"Youngmin!" I shouted before I blacked out.

"Life transfer. Any angel could bring back any body and soul to life in exchange with their soul and will be completely be erased from this world."

"The one being resurrected on the other hand will be brought back to their own homes and when that person will wake up with no memories at all."

Youngmin did this for me?

But why? A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Why would you sacrifice your soul to a traitor like me?"

With that, I blacked out again.

([!] From here, you don't remember anything anymore.)

I woke up and the sunlight hit my face. I groaned and with my eyes closed I reached out for a pillow to hide my face.

"(Y/N)?" I heard my mom knocked the door. She opened the door and went beside me.

"Wake up now, you have something to submit today at 12 don't you?"

I shot my eyes open, it's already 10:34 in the morning. I slowly got off the bed and ran down the dining to eat.

While eating my mother opened the tv and watched some news.

"For today's star news! Members of the idol group Boyfriend' celebrate their past member Jo Youngmin's birthday-"

Youngmin? I think I've heard that name before. I looked at the clock and it says 11:15. Shit. I ran to my bedroom and showered for five minutes, I can't believe I did for five freaking minutes I must have soap on my face. I didn't care about on what I should wear I just took a floral dress and ran as fast as I could to get a cab.

In the end I was five minutes late but I was forgiven and took my work. I sighed and looked down at what I am wearing. Totally out of occassion. But
at least I passed it!

I am now on my way to go home but suddenly someone called my name.

"(Y-Y/N)!"

I turned around to see who it was. It was a blonde guy with an angelic facial features. I caught myself staring at him and lightly shook my head.

He stopped in front of me and there he panted with his hands on his knees.

"Who are you?" I asked.

He looked at me with his doe eyes for a moment and then he laughed,

"Stop joking around, it's me Luhan!"

Luhan? It sounds very familiar but I couldn't think of someone I know named Luhan.

"Excuse me miss, are you going to ride the bus?" the bus monitor asked.

"Ah yes I'm sorry." I looked at him and entered the bus. But before that I poked my head out of the door and said,

"Sorry but I'm afraid I don't know any guy named Luhan."

Luhan. That name still rang on my ears. I know I've heard it somewhere.

I was pulled aways by my thoughts when I heard loud tapping noises on my window.

E-Eh?!

That Luhan guy is running and keeps on calling my name.

I tried to ignore it and kept myself busy with my phone. But dude, this guy doesn't look tired at all and keeps on banging the window! The bus monitor looked at me and I can't help but hide my face. He kept running and I looked at him, he is getting tired.

I sighed in defeat and stood up from my seat. The bus monitor just stared at me and he said,

"That guy is making the passengers in discomfort!"

I scratched my head and bowed down to everyone inside this bus. "A-Ah! I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for my annoying boyfriend." I blushed at my excuse. Did I just say boyfriend?

"I'm really sorry about this." I repeated myself to the bus monitor and got off the bus. I swear I'm going to make him pay for my fare.

"Normally, people wouldn't get off the bus just because a stranger is bugging them." I tried saying without looking angry.

"But it seems that I'm kind eno-"

This guy is..!

"Oh! Are you the one from the boy group uh, I don't remember the name but I'm pretty sure I've seen your face on billboards. But how could someone as famous as you would know me?" I cleared my throat, and chuckled at the awkward mood I just set.

"(Y/N) don't you remember? I'm Luhan. We were together since you became my guardian angel. (Y/N) it's me." He suddenly took my hand and looked directly at my eyes.

I was stuttered when he held my hand.

Wait..

This guy must be pulling a prank with me along with his members!

Ah! They must be filming right now!

Well I guess I'll just go with the flow, knowing that I will be on tv soon.

"Me? A guardian angel?" I laughed. Oh he should've told me directly that I look pretty and I look like an angel.

"I didn't know such an idol would be this silly."

"Well I have to go now I and have to wait for another bus." I pulled my hand from him and expected a, 'This was a prank, miss!'

But there wasn't. And if it is a prank then why would he know my name? He just stood there and I saw a tear slipped from his eye. Why is he crying?

A bus stopped and I ignored him as I get in and find myself a seat. I sighed and sat down at the very last row of seats.

But a thought popped in my head that made me stand up from my seat, I forgot to get him pay for my fare. I sighed once again, thinking about the money I just wasted.

The next morning I decided to walk outside with a book on my hand. On a nearby bench I sat down and began reading a book. While I was reading my head began to hurt, I lost my grip on the book and it fell down on my feet. I shut my eyes, I couldn't bear the pain. After a while, the pain statts to fade away and I managed to flutter my eyes open. My vision was blurry but in front of me is a man with his face so close to mine. Before I could get a clearer vision of his face he smiled and quickly disappeared from my sight. A black feather landed on my hands then I suddenly blacked out.

All around me was pitch black, I couldn't see anything. I felt like I was here before, but then a weird floating video came in front of me, and then another one, then suddenly I am surrounded by all these.

What is happening?

I looked at one scene, it was me with that Luhan guy.

Why am I with him?

The other one was I was taken advantage of and getting beaten up by a brown haired guy, t-that's..!

At the other video, I saw a rainbow colored guy wearing a cute glasses grinning at me.

Suddenly all these came after me, it all went in me. I held my head as I am pain. Pictures began flashing in my mind, a balcony, drawings on the wall, a ring, tears,

"Live well on this one for me okay?"

"So you still love him huh?"

"Bonjour, mon amour."

"Noona~"

"(Y/N)!"

"Y-You're a ghost?!"

"It's never my intention to hurt you!"

"But you lied to me!"

"... obliterated."

All these voice echoed and I covered my ears. Whispers, screams, voices, they continued to ring in my ears. I screamed and suddenly it all went away.

I gasped and I opened my eyes,

Those are my memories!

I groaned in pain as I felt arms wrapping around my back and arms, I opened my eyes and see a light with 12 heads on my direction.

"Oh she's awake!"

"Tao, isn't she.."

"Noonaaaaa!"

"Eh noona?!" they said in sync.

I heard a familiar voice and suddenly that guy jumped and hugged me.

"S-Sehun?"

"Mhm! It's (Y/N) noona!"

My heart throbbed as memories began to flash again.

I'm alive..

I roamed my eyes, still lying on Luhan's arms. I looked at his eyes, he was crying.

"L-Luhan.." I wiped his tears with my thumb.

"I'm glad you're back.." he said while he sobbed, "I'm really glad, and now you remember me too."

I furrowed my eyebrows, how did he know?

"He told me (Y/N)." Luhan smiled, "And I can't thank him enough."

"Now everyone! Let's go outside shall we?" Sehun pushed all the members out of their practice room.

I continued to gaze at his eyes as a tear rolled down my cheek, he smiled and sincerely he said,

"(Y/N), I love you. And I will not lose you again anymore. I promise."

-

So that ends the story of you and Luhan.

You : WTF IS THAT IT?!?!?

Author-nim : Mianhaeeee! ㅠㅠ *runs away from you*

And yes that guy from before is Jaeho, he was the one who made you remember.

Author-nim : Why did you do that tho, Jaeho?

Jaeho : You made me do it. -.-

Author-nim : Ah! W-Well Jaeho recovered your memories because he loves you so much that he is now ready to let you go and be with Luhan hehe

Youngmin : Well I sacrificed my soul for Y/N to be alive again, how's that? *crosses his arms*

Jaeho : But she lost her memories and I gave it back to her.

You : Yeah yeah.

*Jaeho and Youngmin shot electricty with their eyes*

So thank you so much again for reading! I sarang you! :*

Luhan : What's going on?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4K 50
I'm in love.. with you.
15.3K 806 3
Blood purity made all the difference, Baekhyun picked a path, and Chanyeol was a little too late. - - - - - - - - - - - Title: Technical Faults (2015...
1.3K 63 34
You were at the point of going to Korea, you lived your whole life in _______ and now you were going to meet the other side of the world. You weren't...
39.9K 1.6K 4
Baekhyun kisses a stranger who turns out to be his best friend's crush. ***COMPLETE*** . . . TWT: @exolefirstclass . . . MANIP CREDIT: Cocochanbaek T...