Untitled Story

By Buizel_Noises

More

Prologue: The Garden of Arceus

26 0 0
By Buizel_Noises

This is a world created by the first of Arceus' children. These first were called the legendaries, and with being the first born they were given legendary power. This power was named by Arceus as the life spark. Arceus distributed small amounts of this power to the first born of each Pokémon species, and in turn, this gave all Pokémon their power and elemental affinity. Yet, only those born nearest to the time of creation were blessed with a much stronger life spark.

     In this world, created by the legendaries and their powerful life sparks, there is a wondrous place with a beautiful and majestic landscape. The waterfalls and rivers here gurgle and flow with great force, while the surrounding mountains extend outwards, like spears piercing the expansive blue sky. The earth is covered by a vibrantly green canopy of trees that encircle the seemingly unending fields. All of which, boast with great majesty, reflecting Arceus' own image. This place is simply and rightfully called The Garden of Arceus.

     The Garden of Arceus is the birthplace for all of Arceus' first born children; the cradle for the first of all the world's Pokémon. Arceus himself had created this garden to shelter all of his children, and to watch over them until they, themselves, had something to watch over. In this garden, Arceus created two eggs of each species of first evolution Pokemon that would eventually inhabit his new world. One of which, was a newborn male Larvitar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 29K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
850K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
381K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...