Unbroken (StudxFem)

By undercoverthoughts

"Anyways, Bre have you seen the new girl?" "No I haven't why?" "Well there she go right now" Wow I guess lov... More

Chapter 1
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
wooooouuuyyyy hey y'all
Important‼️
😔
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

10K 196 104
By undercoverthoughts

--The Next Morning--
Harmony's POV:

Hearing my alarm go off I take my phone and turn it off. I checked my notifications to see a text from Bre.

BreBear😍💕: Hey Goodmoring Harmony, I'm picking you up so be outside by 7:30. P.S don't eat anything I'm taking you out.

I left her on read and proceeded to my bathroom. I looked like a mess with strands of hair in my face and my shirt slightly falling off my shoulder. I hopped in the shower for about 15 minutes before getting out to get dressed. I put on a gray Jordan baseball Jersey, black skinny jeans, a black beanie, and gray vans.

It was 7:27 by the time I was done I didn't even bother putting on makeup. I went outside and sat on the stairs while checking my feed. I saw Bre's white Maserati pull up and she go out walking towards me.

Bre: "Hey beautiful let's go I don't want to be late for our reservation"

--Skipped Car Scene--

Waitress: "Hi, welcome to IHOP do you know what you want to drink?"  She asked mostly looking at Bre, giving her a wink

I think Bre caught what the waitress was trying to do and spoke up

Bre: "My girlfriend and I would like orange juice please"

The waitress rolls her eyes and walks away. Trying to move her hips a little bit too hard with her flat ass.

Bre: "I can't with thots like her she sees my girl right here and still trys to flirt with me" she utters making a stank face

I blush really hard

Harmony: "Oh so I'm your girl now?"

She starts smiling like a little kid on Christmas.

Bre: "Yeah, you gotta meet the squad first tho"

Harmony: "Oh okay" I say as I try to hide my face

Bre: "Don't try to hide your face ma you're beau-"

The rude waitress cuts her off

Waitress: "Here are your drinks, do you know what you're ordering?"

Bre: "Yes we do, Bae go first"

Harmony: "I would like the blueberry pancakes with scrambled eggs and smoke sausage" I say with the most fakest smile

Bre: "I would like a sausage and cheese omelet with a hashbrown"

Waitress: "Okay your orders will be right out"

8 minutes later the food comes out and we eat peacefully

--6th period (At School) --
Bre's POV:

The whole squad is in Civics 2 right now and I swear this class wants to make me cry.

(The Sqaud)

Right now I'm introducing Harmony to the squad.

Bre: "Okay Harmony this is Drew, Mike, Tre, Cole, Danny, Crissy, and Domo" I say pointing everyone out

Everyone: "Hey Harmony"

Harmony: "Hey guys" she shyly says

After that everyone stopped talking and paid attention to this Bullshit class

--Bre's House--
Harmony's POV:

After school Bre and I went to her house. We needed to do a paper for civics and her mom wanted to meet me.

Bre: "Madre I'm home"

Bre's Mom: "I'm in the kitchen Breanna!"

We walk in the kitchen and I see a middle-aged women cooking what looks like enchiladas.

Bre's Mom: "Hey honey who's this beautiful young lady"

Bre: "My future wife, Harmony"

I feel my cheeks burning knowing I look like a tomato.

Harmony: "Hello Ms. Rodriguez'

Bre's Mom: " Girl please call me Natalie got me feeling old" she laughs

Harmony:  "Okay Natalie"

Bre: "Madre we're finna go upstairs"

Bre's Mom: "Okay, No tenga relaciones sexuales con la chica ahora Bre" (Don't have sex with the girl now Bre)

Bre: "Mom I'm not gonna have sex with her, besides she can't handle all of this" she says smirking towards me

I try my best to keep a straight face but I end up laughing so hard that I'm crying

Harmony: "You're do conceited can we just go upstairs before I start laughing again"

Bre: "Yeah"

We walk up the steps to her room which was gray and black with posters of basketball players.

She walks to her dresser pulling out clothes.

Bre: "I'm going to take a shower you can wear my clothes if you want"

Then she walks in bathroom closing the door.

I take out a pair of shorts and a shirt taking off my clothes and putting it on. Her clothes were way too big for me, the shirt fits like a dress and the shorts can't even stay on my waist. I just take off the shorts leaving me in her shirt and my panties.

Bre came back out with a sports bra and basketball shorts showing off her six pack. With water beads still on her.

Bre: "See something you like"

Harmony: "Yeah and something I want too" I whisper under my breath

Bre: "Hmm what was that?"  she laughs

Harmony: "Nothing"

After that we cuddled and watched Netflix.

--1 hour later--

Bre was moving her hand when she realized I had on no pants.

Bre: "You don't have on pants?"

Harmony: "No, you're just now realizing this"

Bre: "Um yea"

Bre pulls me on top of her so I'm straddling her. We both stare into eachothers eyes, slowly falling into a trance. We both were leaning in never loosing eye contact. Our lips were about to touch, when the door opens.

--I remade chapter 2--

Who opened the door?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 2.2K 38
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
61.1K 1.5K 76
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
695K 2.6K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
188K 9.3K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...