The Valentine's Note

By TryTillYouSucceed

"Strange," I remarked as the waitress left us at a table in the corner. "You seem like a person who has lots... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Announcement
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Trailer!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
New Book Announcement: Supernova

Announcement!

12.2K 222 14
By TryTillYouSucceed

Hello everyone! How have all of you been?

First of all, TVN hit 50K! Whoop whoop! Parrrtaaayy!

Hahaha, thank you for all your support and votes and comments! I really appreciate them and it just motivates me to write even more for all of you. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the book so far and I hope you continue enjoying it even when Seva goes downhill *hint hint* *cough* 

Haha, just kidding! 

Or not 

Anyway! The announcement is that I have IGCSEs going on which are pretty important exams so I doubt I'll be able to update much. They started on the 3rd of May and will get over on the 10th June (I know, someone pls shoot me). I think I should be able to update after 27th May, though, because I only have 2 exams after that and they're spaced out. 

However, once my IGCSEs are over, I literally have nothing going on for at least a month so you can expect lots and lots of updates! 

Thank you for being so kind and patient. I promise I'll make up for this after my exams are over. Good luck to anyone else taking any exams! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 590 11
where the insensitive tyrant of the seas who formerly harboured skepticism towards love, has now discovered a profound affection towards a particular...
184K 3.3K 45
Sapphire Anderson, a 19 year old rich girl. She had everything she ever wanted. A perfect family, a best friend and a boyfriend whom she thought she'...
248K 5.4K 19
Preferences for Glenn, Daryl, Rick, Carl, Carol, and Michonne. Feel free to put in requests!
4.3M 106K 32
For three years, Juliana has seen how her brother and his friends play the game. A game that every girl at Roosevelt High knows about. She has seen h...