[i] made to be together ↠ tre...

By killpowers

Tremaine and Jazelle have been friends/lovers since childhood. Tremaine became known as Trey Songz , and Jaze... More

Prologue.
Chapter One | Swim Good
Chapter Two | Complicated
Chapter Three | Don't Be Scared
Chapter Four | Up To You
Chapter Five | Love Lost
Chapter Six | The Real Her/Him
Chapter Seven | Stuck on Stupid
Chapter Eight | Love Without Tragedy
Chapter Nine | Simply Amazing
Chapter Ten | Dirty Laundry
Chapter Eleven | Still Got It
Chapter Twelve | Get It Over With
Chapter Thirteen | Do Ya Thang
Chapter Fourteen | Passion/Pain/Pleasure
Chapter Fifteen | Love and War
Chapter Sixteen | We'll Be Fine
Chapter Seventeen | Forbidden Fruit
Chapter Eighteen | Can You Stand The Rain?
Chapter Nineteen | Forever Yours
Chapter Twenty | We All Want Love
Chapter Twenty-One | Doing It Wrong
Chapter Twenty-Two | Hate That I Love You
Chapter Twenty-Three | Moment 4 Life
Chapter Twenty-Five | Say It
Chapter Twenty-Six | 1+1
Epilogue.
BONUS | Chapter Titles

Chapter Twenty-Four | Her

1.1K 36 6
By killpowers

- Tremaine -

Jazzy's Instagram notifications came to my phone. Glad to see she's having fun. I'm going to miss her though for this week she's gone. Tremaine what are you going to do today?

"Aye, what you doing today?" I asked stroking my chin.

"Nothing why?"

"Come over, a nigga bored."

"Iight..."

* Twenty Minutes Later *

"NIGGA!" I opened the front door to let my best friend Drake in.

"When were you gone tell me you was with the finest girl in the game?" he asked sitting on the couch.

"I was but a nigga was busy." He shook his head.

"Speaking of her, where she at?" he asked rubbing his hands together.

"In Barbados with her friends." I replied blankly.

"Which are?"

"Rihanna, her younger sister Adrienne, Tyler, The Creator, Taco Bennett...and uh, uh, Hodgy Beats." I growled a little bit.

"Why you say his name like dat?"

"He likes her and that's one of her celebrity crushes. He kissed her after I beat him up cause I seen them cuddling on her couch."

"Damn..." he said rolling up.

"Yeah. I kissed Helen doe."

"D-A-M-N." he started laughing. The doorbell rang and it was my other best friend Kevin Hart.

"YUUUP!" he said greeting me.

"Wassup dog?" I let him in laughing. This nigga keep me laughing.

"Wassup Drizzy?" Kev asked imitating Drake's voice.

"Shit." he replied exhaling the smoke.

"Congrats my nigga." Kev said dapping me up.

"For?" I asked.

"Nigga, you with the flyest girl in modeling." "That's the same thing I said." Drake added in.

"Man, it ain't all that it's cracked up to be. This girl is fucking crazy. Plus she got Barbadian roots, what you expect? She's my baby though. We constantly fight and all but at the end we always come back to happiness." I said.

"I can't settle down, too busy living the dream. I do think I done fucked way too many women in the 305." Drake said.

"Ain't nothing like having kids though. It may seem like your life's over, but it's not. That's when you really mature. And I'll be seeing a Kevin Jr. from you guys?" Kevin asked.

"Not right now, give us a year or two. I ain't ready just yet." I scratched the back of my neck.

"If we did doe I'd name the girl Tiara Marie Neverson and I'd name the boy some shit with a J, Aldon Neverson."

"Awww I get it with the names. T for Trey and J for Jazzy." Kev said. Drake and I looked at him with the 'No Shit' face.

* * *

- Jazelle -

"If you don't do it I'm punching you in your chest." I told Tyler, as we stood on top of a rock.

"I'd rather get punched in the chest." he replied. With all my might, I socked Tyler in his chest.

"Shit Jazelle!" he yelped, almost screaming.

"I told yo ass to do it." I said pushing him.

"I'll do it." Hodgy said, taking his shirt off. He's so lucky we're both taken or otherwise I would've been on it.

"Do it then." I smirked. He began running to give him a jump start and did a backflip dismount into the blue-green waters of Barbados.

We all cheered him on. "Good job Hodge!" Rihanna cheered as he made his way back up.

"How much do I owe you?" I asked him.

"You don't owe me anything, just let me take you out tonight, please? As friends." I hesitated for a moment, then I finally agreed.

"Yeah. You can." I smiled.

"Awww." Adrienne cooed.

"Daily Trey picture!" I yelled. I took a selfie for Trey and sent it to him.

Baby😍👫💍 : You are beautiful baby. I wish I could be out there wit ya but niggas wasn't invited so...love you. 💜 (Recieved, 2:45 PM)

Jazelle: Love you too babe. 😘 (Sent, 2:47 PM)

"What you doing girl?" Taco asked, snapping me back into reality.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"I love you too. Muah." Hodgy said into his phone. Must be talking to Cortney and Trenton. We went back to the hotel and chilled there until nighttime.

"When ya ready come and get it. Nananana nananana." I heard Tyler singing.

"Fag daddy!" I yelled out into the hall.

"Who was that?" Trey asked, on my FaceTime.

"Tyler's gay ass singing Come & Get It by Selena Gomez." I replied.

Trey turned on 'That Girl' by Justin Timberlake in the background. "I was thinking about doing a cover to this, or even make a remix with him. What you think?" he asked.

"That song is already so exclusive, but give it a try." I smiled.

"I'm in love with that girl, so don't be mad at me.

Cause I'm in love with that girl, so don't be mad at me

So what you're from the other side of the tracks

So what the world don't think we match

I'll put it down like my love's on wax—" I cut him off.

"I think it's beautiful." Tears were welling up in my eyes because one, that's my favorite song and he knows that, two, he sounded like an angel.

"Thanks babe. That means a lot coming from you."

"You're welcome. I gotta get ready for this date. So...bye."

"What date?!" he asked. I hung up early on an accident. Oops.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and straightened my hair until it couldn't be straightened anymore. I pulled a peach-colored, cream floral printed dress out of my suitcase. I strapped my tan sandals on and lotioned myself, niggas skin be drier than Russy Simmons' lips. My perfectly pedicured white toes were on point. Of course I have to post on Instagram.

'Cause you're a good girl and you know it. ✨💎💋 - @treysongz'

'@treysongz: Damn bae 😍. Lemme get yo #!'

'@kinggoldchains: Baby momma don't never wanna reply 😒'

'@jazelle_evans: @treysongz You already got it nigga. @kinggoldchains sorry BD. Text me. 😘'

They are both so stupid. "Knock knock." Hodgy said and knocked on my door at the same time.

"Entrada." I said.

"Hey uh, you ready?" he asked.

"More than I'll ever be." he grabbed my hand and we said bye to everyone. We walked to our destination which was the beach. There were tables everywhere, a couple at each one, and there was one reserved for us both. We sat down. "You look really beautiful tonight Jazzy." he said.

"Thank you, you look ravishing yourself." I replied.

"You're so cool, it's like why haven't known you earlier?" he asked.

"I could say the same about you. You're really chill and down to earth, I love that about you." I bit my lip.

"Well I love everything about you. And I think I can finally say that I do love you. I understand that you're in love with your boyfriend Trey and I got love for my girl and my son. I want you to know that when I first heard of you, I wanted you. I always knew that I was never gonna even meet you. But look at us now, in Barbados having a wonderful time. I'm not trying to get in the way of y'alls relationship, and I'm not trying to jeopardize mine either, I'm just telling you how much you mean to me." Hodgy said. I was speechless, like no words were coming out of my agape mouth. It's like everything just welled up inside me and came out into tears. By now I was sobbing uncontrollably and I had to remove myself from him.

"Hodgy. I'll be back, give me twenty minutes. Don't leave I just need to go do something."

"Okay." he smiled.

I walked five blocks from the beach to my grandmother's house where she was awake. "What's wrong wit mi baby?" she asked. I just shook my head and cried even more. I don't know what to do anymore. This shit has to stop.

* * *

Poor Jazzy, I feel so bad for her. She's always put into this position. And for what? Nothing. They just can't stand to see her happy. 😔😓

If you guys want to talk to me, I'm always here. You can Inbox me, comment, & tweet me!

Twitter - @KILLDizzle

I don't bite guys, I'm super nice and I love all my fans. You can talk to me about anything, even give me ideas that y'all have in mind or even critique the story. I'm just a few clicks away.

I'm gone keep telling y'all to read my other two stories, that's cause I'm a G. So don't forget about Remember My Name : (Chris Brown Story) & What The Future Holds (Odd Future Story)

Drumroll please.....I need 5+ comments to continue on with the next chapter so...if y'all want to find out what happens to Jazzy and Hodgy y'all better get to commenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 3.4K 47
Circles (A Trey Songz Love Story)
10.2K 291 19
A Chris Brown Love Story Kaia and Chris has been friends ever since they were little. Until Chris had the fame and fortune, Kaia was left in the dust...
274K 6.5K 36
A must read. There's explicit content. This story is a Chris Brown fan fiction. Must follow to read full content. XXX
43.5K 1K 59
A story of how Keisha met Trey Songz and the sh*t they get into as a couple...