Justin Bieber Imagines

By BiebsAndStyles99

Justin Bieber Imagines. Some cute, Some dirty;) Please remember to vote If you like them:-)... More

The morning after.
Welcome to the world.
In love with my best-Friend.
The awards show.
Cupcake Sex.
We broke the bed.
1 Year anniversiary.
Important-Please Read.
I Need Your Love.
Skype.
How Much Have You Missed Me?
NEW - 5SOS

School pick up.

1.1K 11 0
By BiebsAndStyles99

Danielle's POV

As soon as the bell rung, I began gathering my things and tucked my chair in.

"Don't forget your homework is due tomorrow!" Ms.Burrows reminded us for the fifth time that lesson.

"Omg, will she ever shut up about bloody homework!" My best friend Katie fumed as I laughed.

"Hey are you getting the bus?" Katie asked me.

"No actually." I beamed.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Justin's walking me home then we're going to the movies." I smiled.

"Ohh, Lucky for some. Your off with your cute little boyfriend whilst I'm forever alone." She playfully glared.

Once again, I laughed.

We walked out of the school enterance, saying good bye to some of our other friends.

Me and Katie had quite a lot of friends. We were part of the typical 'Popular group' that every school has. However, in the group, me and Katie are definitely the closest.

I wouldn't say I'm popular, Just well known and liked I guess. Me and Katie are probably the most liked girls within the rest of the school. We aren't rude like the others and we don't think highly of ourselves, we get on with everyone I guess.

I glanced over at the gate to see a crowd. As me and Katie approached the gate, we soon discovered what the crowd was about.

Justin, Surrounded by a load of girls.

Whilst he stood there awkwardly in the middle looking for anyway to get out, tens of girls surrounded him; giggling; flirtying, some of them being very slutty to be honest.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Dani, Why are you laughing? Your boyfriend is surrounded by girls, them all flirting with him?!" She asked looking rather shocked.

"Katie, Look at Justin. Does he honestly look interested in any of them? or does he look incredibly awkward and scared?" I laughed.

"Oh yeah, Haha." She laughed.

As soon as Justin caught eyes on me, He called out my name looking rather relieved.

"Dani! Baby!" He called as I walked over to the crowd, Smiling. Trying my best to hold back a laugh.

He squeezed through the crowd of girls as some of them yelled out things such as "Call me hot stuff." ect.

"Baby, Am I glad to see you." He sighed, engulfing me in a comforting hug. Justin then removed his head from my neck and placed his lips to mine.

I kissed him back, our lips moving in perfect sync as he placed his fingers on my hips, gripping them lightly.

Katie awkwardly coughed as I pulled away from Justin.

"Oh, Hey Katie. Sorry; Didn't see you." He laughed, Hugging her.

"It's fine, You too go on your romantic little walk, Go see your romantic little film..I'll just sit on the bus, the smelly bus. All on my own.." She sighed dramatically as me and Justin both laughed.

"Bye Katieeeee." We both sung, Justin taking hold of my hand; entwining our fingers.

"Fine!" She glared, storming over to the bus stop as we both laughed, walking out of school; hand in hand.

"So, how was your day beautiful?" Justin asked, Genuinely interested.

"It was okay I suppose. Mr.Fox gave me detention though and like, omg. I didn't even do anything wrong! So I tried to explain myself and I just got in more trouble and then he was like 'Watch your attitude' and I was like 'What attitude?! Sir, I'm not in the wrong here!' and then Katie came and admitted she was the one talking and then he didn't even say sorry to me, he just put Katie in detention instead. Yet I had NO apoligy when I DESERVED one." I fumed.

In repsonse, Justin laughed.

"That was not funny." I narrowed my eyes at him, stopping and folding my arms.

"Baby I'm sorry; It's just you're really really really cute when you're mad." He laughed as I continued to glare at him.

"And very very very sexy when you're angry." He purred in my ear, Biting his lip as a blush formed on my face.

He let out a loud laugh as I covered my face with my hands.

"Justinnnnnn." I whined.

He removed my hands from my face and cupped my face with his hands.

"I love you baby." He said seriously.

"I love you too Justin." I admitted, smiling like a little school girl, going all giddy inside.

He smiled, Kissing my temple and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

After a good half an hour, We got to my house.

"Home sweet home." I smiled, dramatically out of breath.

"You're so lazy." He laughed as I playfully hit his toned chest.

I unlocked the door and stepped in, Kicking my converse to the side. Justin done the same except kicked his supra's to the side.

"Are your mum and dad in?" Justin asked quietly.

"No, mums at work til later, same with dad." I replied simply, walking into the kitchen to grab a drink before we head off again.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"House to ourselves then aye baby." Justin purred in my ear, gently grazing his teeth on my ear lobe as I tried to suppress my moans.

"Justin no, not now. I don't want to miss the film!" I whined, persistent.

"I can make it quick gorgeous." He chucked as I laughed.

Hey, I guess the film could wait.

A/N; Hey guys, sorry I know it's been forever!

Like I said in my previous note / Chapter, if you like 5SOS, make sure to check out my new fanfic about them!

It's posted on my friends account as we co-wrote it.

I write Luna & Luke's POV & she write Alexis' & Ashton's! Michael & Calum's is split:-)

Here's the link!

http://www.wattpad.com/43929782-what-i-like-about-you

My twitter; @Saskiaa5sos

My Instagram; @NARRYSXCAKE

Love you all! x

Continue Reading